FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > keeping fiends,, and making new ones,,,

keeping fiends,, and making new ones,,,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aintmike OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

do all old friends understand that time is precious,, and its hard to keep in touch,, I'm always available to chat to old friends but with so many ppl, its hard to keep up,, but I'm always there for ppl iv been friends with ,, do you find it hard ""keeping everybody happy""

or is it just me,,,?

friends are always friends in my book,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fiends ?

glasgow

sorry that spelling mistake was me,, iv had a drink ,, hiccup,,hiccup,, i meant friends,,lol,,

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

a true friend is someone that you can not talk to for ages but as soon as youee each other its like nothing had changed

i was invited to my best friend from schools wedding that took place on saturday and although she was being pulled from pillar to post to chat to everyone she made sure we spen time together and caught up etc and it was just like old times

i cant wait till our reunion trip to an F1 test session at silverstone when she gets back from her honeymoon

think he meant kjepp your fiends close and your fiends closer

"fiends ? "

he he he on ze floor

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"do all old friends understand that time is precious,, and its hard to keep in touch,, I'm always available to chat to old friends but with so many ppl, its hard to keep up,, but I'm always there for ppl iv been friends with ,, do you find it hard ""keeping everybody happy""

or is it just me,,,?

friends are always friends in my book,, "

You find other people will have the same probs as you. I find i bump into people now and again from years back and chat again but it would take up 24/7 to talk to everyone i have bumped into. Just far easier to go with the flow and chat to who is about.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"think he meant kjepp your fiends close and your fiends closer "

Good evening Holland, can we have the scores please?

glasgow

"a true friend is someone that you can not talk to for ages but as soon as youee each other its like nothing had changed

i was invited to my best friend from schools wedding that took place on saturday and although she was being pulled from pillar to post to chat to everyone she made sure we spen time together and caught up etc and it was just like old times

i cant wait till our reunion trip to an F1 test session at silverstone when she gets back from her honeymoon "

i love F1 Is my thing,, and i agree with what you said ,,forgive me I'm semi psst,, hiccup..

evesham

"a true friend is someone that you can not talk to for ages but as soon as youee each other its like nothing had changed

i cant wait till our reunion trip to an F1 test session at silverstone when she gets back from her honeymoon

i love F1 Is my thing,, and i agree with what you said ,,forgive me I'm semi psst,, hiccup.. "

god - my post was full of typos and i've not touched a drop of booze all night

maybe if i start drinking my typing will be better

glasgow

i love F1 Is my thing,, and i agree with what you said ,,forgive me I'm semi psst,, hiccup..

god - my post was full of typos and i've not touched a drop of booze all night

maybe if i start drinking my typing will be better "

ha,ha,,sorry for the mizzzstakes,,, hiccup

Friends come and go, depending on the types of friends.

Friends grow apart when their lives change over time.

It takes a lot of work to keep friends, and it is a two-way process.

My oldest friends are family friends that I have known for over 30y.

My oldest friends of my own are the ones I knew through work since 1992.

Although the likes of Facebook and LinkedIn are good social networking sites, I don't like using them much, as I see them as a cop out.

I would rather make the effort to speak to friends on the phone or visit them in person.

"think he meant kjepp your fiends close and your fiends closer

Good evening Holland, can we have the scores please?"

nil point!!

Edinburgh

i cant wait till our reunion trip to an F1 test session at silverstone when she gets back from her honeymoon "

Madam,

I've followed your posts and read your profile.

You seem like a nice person.

But there is no fookin' way you are getting in an F1 car!!!

Sorry, but it's best someone tells you now.

Edinburgh

nil point!!"

Pssst!

She drinks. (heavily)

evesham

Madam,

Sorry, but it's best someone tells you now. "

i dunno - woth enough axle grease and a really big shoe horn i reckon we could do it

glasgow

Madam,

Sorry, but it's best someone tells you now. "

why not if she wants to drive an F1 car why shouldn't she,, ha,, id love to see that,,

nil point!!

Pssst!

She drinks. (heavily)"

i'm a thirsty girl. it's not normally met with objection

glasgow

nil point!!

Pssst!

She drinks. (heavily)

i'm a thirsty girl. it's not normally met with objection"

I'm on hols I'm allowed a drinky poo,,

» Add a new message to this topic