FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MSN Windows live messenger

MSN Windows live messenger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having a bit of a problem with my msn , I can sign in fine but when it go's online it shuts down the homepage displaying the online contacts list. Then if I move my cursor across to the windows live symbol in the status bar it disappears and effectivly closes the application.

Any ideas anyone ?. I was thinking of unistalling and then reinstalling , I can sign in on the old windows messenger without a problem and it works fine but its windows live messenger that we use all the time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I used to have problems with msn I used to right click the msn symbol click on Run as Administrator and it used to work fine then. Probably no use to you so I would un install it ans start again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to control paneladd remove programmes and un-install MSN completely, re-boot and install again, this may sort the issue.

Paddy xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No luck with wipeing and reinstalling , set up a new account and that works , but really need to get the old account working .

Do they suspend accounts on msn ,but surely if they did it wouldnt let you sign inand get online would it ?

could the account be hacked or have a virus all very confusing

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

A few friends have had virus problems on MSN in the past couple of weeks ! they did the uninstall then re-install and it works fine now .

» Add a new message to this topic