FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bull fighting

bull fighting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just saw the clip on the bbc news of a bullfight in northern spain.

the bull jumped the fence into the crowd and proceeded to run up the steps tossing spectators in the air

Karma?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Karma?"

no,taurus i think

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

A load of bull

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"just saw the clip on the bbc news of a bullfight in northern spain.

the bull jumped the fence into the crowd and proceeded to run up the steps tossing spectators in the air

Karma?"

Karma, not likely, i shat myself big time.

Karma?"

You have to feel sorry for people in the audience. someone will be in for it not making sure the arena wasn't safe.

By *horacleCouple  over a year ago

Harwich

I have no sympathy for the people that got injured at that show, as far as I am concerned they deserve what they got.

"I have no sympathy for the people that got injured at that show, as far as I am concerned they deserve what they got."

i agree totally. the bull actually used the partition that the matadors hide behind as a kind of springboard to get in the crowd. that's my kind of bull!

sadly they killed it

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

burgers for tea then.

"I have no sympathy for the people that got injured at that show, as far as I am concerned they deserve what they got."

A very humanitarian viewpoint i hope you enjoy your vegetarian lunch, plastic shoes and t total life.

"I have no sympathy for the people that got injured at that show, as far as I am concerned they deserve what they got.

A very humanitarian viewpoint i hope you enjoy your vegetarian lunch, plastic shoes and t total life."

are you suggesting that meat eaters shouldn't be opposed to bull fighting.

I eat meat but i would draw the line at tormenting,injuring and ultimately killing an animal in the name of spectator sport

"I have no sympathy for the people that got injured at that show, as far as I am concerned they deserve what they got.

A very humanitarian viewpoint i hope you enjoy your vegetarian lunch, plastic shoes and t total life.

I eat meat but i would draw the line at tormenting,injuring and ultimately killing an animal in the name of spectator sport"

but applaud the death or injury of human being for spectating ?

By *undebigaryMan  over a year ago

dundee

Karma?"

Well im not into people in the crowd getting hurt.but the matador is fair game,cos basically the bulls are doped up to make them more passive.so its not really a fair fight is it.an the way the bull is tormented for hours before its finally killed is just plain wrong.

I eat meat but i would draw the line at tormenting,injuring and ultimately killing an animal in the name of spectator sport

but applaud the death or injury of human being for spectating ?"

Serves 'em right!

"What goes around comes around"....."Boot on the other foot" etc etc.

There's a picture in a recent Bizarre magazine,a bulls horn has gone into the bottom of the Matadors jaw/throat and come out of his mouth

Very gruesome but as Johnny Lydon says on the butter add "It's his career choice!", the bull has no choice!

XXXX

"

but applaud the death or injury of human being for spectating ?"

No I don't applaud the death or injury of humans but I make no apologies for giving the bull a hand.

incidentally,no one died..except for the bull that is

Forum Mod

Do all bulls in the ring end up being killed?

Ive never seen what actually happens,only seen clips of the bull getting its own back on the matador

I had heard that some parts of Spain were banning it

"Do all bulls in the ring end up being killed?

Ive never seen what actually happens,only seen clips of the bull getting its own back on the matador

I had heard that some parts of Spain were banning it"

its been banned in the canaries and Catalonia banned it this month

Forum Mod

Just checked and its Catalonia that will ban bull fighting from 2012

Forum Mod

Ooops snap

but then a large percentage of catalans don't see themselves as being spanish

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Karma?

You have to feel sorry for people in the audience. someone will be in for it not making sure the arena wasn't safe."

No,i dont,i am definately pro the bull here!

For the record. I am anti bull fighting.

A bullfight typically lasts about 20 minutes, and the bull is stabbed numerous times before the fatal blow delivered with a sword thrust between its shoulder blades.

The fighting bulls are specially bred and traditionally a corrida involves six bulls and three matadors, each of whom tackles two bulls.

In Portugal and the south of France the bull is not killed in the ring.

Forum Mod

Thank you

By *assybutclassyCouple  over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

In my opinion cruelty to any animal is barbaric and turns my stomach...the sick fuckers that get enjoyment from torturing poor defenceless animals want stringing up and slowly have bits of their anatomy cut off !!!..see how they like it..

My old man lived in Spain in the early '50's.

He reckoned they always ended uo on the slab,even if they won.

In that case they said the bull became "too wise",so they're in a no win situation which is why they have our sympathy.

XXXX

Forum Mod

I had heard that some parts of Spain were banning it

My old man lived in Spain in the early '50's.

He reckoned they always ended uo on the slab,even if they won.

In that case they said the bull became "too wise",so they're in a no win situation which is why they have our sympathy.

XXXX"

Mine too

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Man in spanish restaurant to waiter "Garcon, i would like these sweetmeats again like last's nights , they were delicious."

Man in spanish restaurant on arrival of meal "But Garcon, these are much smallet than last night"

Garcon "Si, si senor but the bull does not always lose"

"

Man in spanish restaurant to waiter "Garcon, i would like these sweetmeats again like last's nights , they were delicious."

Man in spanish restaurant on arrival of meal "But Garcon, these are much smallet than last night"

Garcon "Si, si senor but the bull does not always lose" "

that's balls !

I eat meat but i would draw the line at tormenting,injuring and ultimately killing an animal in the name of spectator sport"

The majority of bull fights the bull is too valuable to be killed. Its is a show for tourists. Are you sure that the bulls are all killed?

The majority of bull fights the bull is too valuable to be killed. Its is a show for tourists. Are you sure that the bulls are all killed? "

from worsleyschool.net

The first bull is engaged by the first bullfighter's assistants, with large purple capes, to see how it moves in the bullring.

(The bull instinctively goes for the cloth because it is a large, moving target, not because of its colour; bulls are colour-blind, and charge just as readily at the inside of the cape, which is a different colour).

The judge signals the entry of two picadores (lancers on horseback), one of whom is to pierce the bull's neck in a limited way. The aim is to plunge their lances into the bull's neck, thus weakening its strong neck muscles.

The first of three banderilleros (usually older bullfighters who form part of the matador's team) individually run towards the bull, making him charge. Their job is to insert two banderillas (decorated wooden sticks with spiked ends) over the horns into the bull's neck muscle.

The matador engages the bull with his cape in a series of passes. When the bull is weak and unable to charge much longer, he pulls out a curved sword, with which he kills the bull by inserting the sword between the cervical vertebra and into the bull's heart. He might dedicate the bull to an individual or the audience.

If he performs well and the bull is killed cleanly, the audience will wave white handkerchiefs, encouraging the judge to award an ear, or two ears and tail

Karma?"

Yipppeeee hope I see the news report on that good bit of entertainment, rushing off to BBC news on the net and Sky lol

The majority of bull fights the bull is too valuable to be killed. Its is a show for tourists. Are you sure that the bulls are all killed? "

These days,as opposed to the early 50's,I'd bet that - if they survive without receiving too many serious injuries - they'd be used for stud.

Our view is that if your going to eat an animal,kill it as quickly and humanely as possible and not use its demise as twisted "entertainment".

XXXX

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

the sooner they ban bullfighting the better

and i sure hope they dont bring back fox hunting in the UK

thats far far worse

the poor terrified fox chased for miles and miles to end up cornered and ripped to pieces by dogs while still alive

and even worse still the huntsman will feed the fox cubs so that there is a good supply ........ how sick

How can you call it "bull fighting" there is no fight in the Bull only fear, it's horns are cut just before it enters the ring thus rendering it unable to fight, all that it is doing is using its strenth to move these sick bastards, sorry ahem sportsmen out of it's path trying to escape the inevitable

By *horacleCouple  over a year ago

Harwich

I eat meat, but thats doesnt mean I agree with the brutal killing of an animal for sport!!!

As for no sympathy for the spectators, if there were no spectators there would be no bull fights so they are as much to blame as the matadors.

By *pecializedMan  over a year ago

newcastle/northumberland

very funny

newcastle/northumberland

they should allow bull fighting just not with swords... you watch the "i want to be a bull fighter" queue shorten lol

Just checked it out apparently, on "very rare" occasions, if the Matador thinks the bull performed well,he can petition for the bull to be spared.

In which case it spends the rest of its life at stud.

As was said above though,thats on "very rare" occasions.

XXXX

newcastle/northumberland

wow now there is pressure to perform

» Add a new message to this topic