FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sending out mail ?

sending out mail ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im53 OP   Man  over a year ago

Boldon

having noticed in a few treads

a lot of single ladies saying they do not send out mail , (apart from chatting to friends) but some must do some times

do you ?

by the way this is not a post and run as i`m off to work at 2pm and wont be able to reply to i get in at 11pm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

nope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would they need to send out mail?! They get loads sent to them, they can just pick and choose who to reply to.

Correct. Im not against sending out mail but by the time i've read what i've been sent and picked one or none times up

I think I should start hunting.....

[Removed by poster at 18/08/10 13:50:19]

east cheshire

"Why would they need to send out mail?! They get loads sent to them, they can just pick and choose who to reply to."

exactly

Forum Mod

Why just sit and wait for whats on offer?

If I want a particular thing Ill look for it so I know that im at least part way into getting exactly what I want

Nothing wrong with being a huntress on occasion

the only time I get mail from a lady is when they make contact to give me a bollocking for something I've said here in the forums

"the only time I get mail from a lady is when they make contact to give me a bollocking for something I've said here in the forums "

I just went to mail you and i'm blocked..... Se la vie!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Why would they need to send out mail?! They get loads sent to them, they can just pick and choose who to reply to."

Because all too often the stuff we have to pick and choose from in our inbox is utter shite!

From time to time I do send out messages (or a lazy wink - that's not a lazy eye btw)... especially when I have a pile of dross in the inbox. I'd send out more if I didn't get bored with trawling through profiles so quickly.

"Why just sit and wait for whats on offer?

If I want a particular thing Ill look for it so I know that im at least part way into getting exactly what I want

Nothing wrong with being a huntress on occasion"

Yeah im not slow in going forward if I want something.. I guess i've been spoilt.

Im gonna look for sommmat tasty for the weekend maybe ..... if I can be arsed.... if I get no messages .... if .. im willamena no mates...... if .

"the only time I get mail from a lady is when they make contact to give me a bollocking for something I've said here in the forums

I just went to mail you and i'm blocked..... Se la vie!"

oh no you're not

Forum Mod

"Why just sit and wait for whats on offer?

Nothing wrong with being a huntress on occasion

Yeah im not slow in going forward if I want something.. I guess i've been spoilt.

Im gonna look for sommmat tasty for the weekend maybe ..... if I can be arsed.... if I get no messages .... if .. im willamena no mates...... if ."

A nice bottle of red....no need to go any further than the local offie

"Why would they need to send out mail?! They get loads sent to them, they can just pick and choose who to reply to.

Because all too often the stuff we have to pick and choose from in our inbox is utter shite!

From time to time I do send out messages (or a lazy wink - that's not a lazy eye btw)... especially when I have a pile of dross in the inbox. I'd send out more if I didn't get bored with trawling through profiles so quickly.

"

I have a lazy eye .... will it be prohibitive in securing the sex I want?

"the only time I get mail from a lady is when they make contact to give me a bollocking for something I've said here in the forums

oh no you're not "

Now that's just NASTY. I tried again ....and I AMMMMMMMMM. It's cos I have no pic .Jick .....

The more selective ones will mail who they are interested in rather than pick from who mails them. Would you settle for less if you could have better?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Why would they need to send out mail?! They get loads sent to them, they can just pick and choose who to reply to.

I have a lazy eye .... will it be prohibitive in securing the sex I want?"

Nahhhhhh... some folk will shag owt.

oh no you're not

Now that's just NASTY. I tried again ....and I AMMMMMMMMM. It's cos I have no pic .Jick ..... "

Sorry Granny, didn't know that was on

I have a lazy eye .... will it be prohibitive in securing the sex I want?

Nahhhhhh... some folk will shag owt."

Heartwarming ! I just hope I can make both of them happy !

oh no you're not

Now that's just NASTY. I tried again ....and I AMMMMMMMMM. It's cos I have no pic .Jick .....

Sorry Granny, didn't know that was on "

No worries Jack I was only going to be abusive to prove you right

The more selective ones will mail who they are interested in rather than pick from who mails them. Would you settle for less if you could have better?"

Disagree totally. You have no idea of the quality of mail/male each individual recieves. If what is coming in is what's wanted then there is no need to look elsewhere.

oh no you're not

No worries Jack I was only going to be abusive to prove you right "

Right ya little tease, gonna bend ya over ya rocking chair and pop one up ya frock

The more selective ones will mail who they are interested in rather than pick from who mails them. Would you settle for less if you could have better?

Disagree totally. You have no idea of the quality of mail/male each individual recieves. If what is coming in is what's wanted then there is no need to look elsewhere. "

E.G. Those that do send out say it's cos they are dissatisfied with what comes in.

Don't try the standards argument cos that's unknown also ..

oh no you're not

No worries Jack I was only going to be abusive to prove you right

Right ya little tease, gonna bend ya over ya rocking chair and pop one up ya frock "

Best you do it doggy. I don't want my lazy eye puttin you off

"No worries Jack I was only going to be abusive to prove you right

Right ya little tease, gonna bend ya over ya rocking chair and pop one up ya frock

Best you do it doggy. I don't want my lazy eye puttin you off "

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I send out mail every blue moon and probably about 50-75% of the people Ive met have been those that I have messaged first. Excluding people Ive met at socials etc of course.

I send out mail, as most of my inbox doesn't interest me in the slightest, besides i quite enjoy window shopping.

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

I'm not a single lady (or even much of a lady lol) but I play alone. I've started searching and mailing on the odd occasion someone catches my eye.

Hasn't worked too well for me so far - the first guy I mailed accused me of not being genuine because I wouldn't put my face pic on my profile, the other read but never replied - despite the first line of his profile asking if he mails, to please reply as it's rude not to lol

*Her*

With the number of mails I (and most other women) receive each day from people we've not been contacted by before, there's really no need for me/us to initiate contact.

Even when my profile says I'm not looking or has been stripped right back to the bone and states that I'm only using it to chat on the forums at that time, the messages still come flooding in.

Goodness help me if I choose to upload some new pics as the barrage doubles - and then some

I am only wanting to find 2 or 3 guys who I can meet pretty regularly so you can imagine, this means that for the majority of the time I don't need to be making new contacts.

Those who have not read my profile or do not meet what I'm looking for are deleted. I don't feel bad about this as they've evidently not read my profile properly in the first place. If I spent time responding to every message received then I'd never get to chat with those who I DO want to speak to.

Need I go on?

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"I'm not a single lady (or even much of a lady lol) but I play alone. I've started searching and mailing on the odd occasion someone catches my eye.

Hasn't worked too well for me so far - the first guy I mailed accused me of not being genuine because I wouldn't put my face pic on my profile, the other read but never replied - despite the first line of his profile asking if he mails, to please reply as it's rude not to lol

*Her*"

i always answer my mails...... it's easy (unfortunately) LOL

I only ever sent messages out when I want to say how much I appreciate a person's post/photo/avatar etc...

i never make the first move, i never mail anyone first on here, if im in a club i never ask anyone if they want to play, i just dont have that level of confidance, i figure if people like me they will contact me and if they dont contact me i made the right move on not making a move on them

Of course that dont work if we are both like me, both hanging around in clubs hoping the other will say hi first lol

I have only done both once, i mailed a guy on here who deleted my message without replying so i thought bugger it im not bothering mailing anyone again and i asked a guy in a club once if he wanted to play and he said no so i thought bugger it im not asking anyone again lmao

I really dont know how guys do it mailing people and being ignored time and time over because i know i couldnt keep being knocked back daily

The only time I message someone is in response to a forum post.

There is absolutely no point in searching profiles as sub males seldom put that on their profiles. I just wait for them to contact me and I can tell the ones who are not sub but just want a "black bird" experience!

I think the "hey sexy, always wanted a black girl to fuck me with a strap on" is a bit of a give away!

east cheshire

"The only time I message someone is in response to a forum post.

There is absolutely no point in searching profiles as sub males seldom put that on their profiles. I just wait for them to contact me and I can tell the ones who are not sub but just want a "black bird" experience!

I think the "hey sexy, always wanted a black girl to fuck me with a strap on" is a bit of a give away! "

oy stop posting my mail on here

I message the guys whose profiles I find appealing and it's a reasonable proposition to meet. I'd be mailing Archangel if he was was closer with a body like that..........

"The only time I message someone is in response to a forum post.

I think the "hey sexy, always wanted a black girl to fuck me with a strap on" is a bit of a give away!

oy stop posting my mail on here"

PMSL!!

i've messaged a guy twice for a meet - one turned me down as i'm bbw and fair pkay to him. the other guy i turned him down and now hes getting his revenge lmao

other than that, i get a stupid volume of messages so no need to hunt

" I'd be mailing Archangel if he was was closer with a body like that.........."

Ive heard he's actually a girl posing as a single guy

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually i do quite well for just chatting to women...... get 1 or two messages from single women... normally abuse and threats to my nadgers!!!!

i am now considering witness protection....

" I'd be mailing Archangel if he was was closer with a body like that..........

Ive heard he's actually a girl posing as a single guy "

Do I sense some competition here?

east cheshire

"actually i do quite well for just chatting to women...... get 1 or two messages from single women... normally abuse and threats to my nadgers!!!!

i am now considering witness protection.... "

Dont upset the posse then

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"i've messaged a guy twice for a meet - one turned me down as i'm bbw and fair pkay to him. the other guy i turned him down and now hes getting his revenge lmao

"

awww... that must be horrible... you mean ya had the chance...

it must be like when they take away the speedboat on bullseye....

look what you could have won!!!

take it away boys........

"

errrr no. Just a feeble attempt at banter. Obviously failed miserably there then.

east cheshire

errrr no. Just a feeble attempt at banter. Obviously failed miserably there then."

Im laughing my arse off

errrr no. Just a feeble attempt at banter. Obviously failed miserably there then."

Not at all I nearly posted back to offer a 3sum after all we wouldn't want to put him on the spot would we??

Or give the poor guy a heart attack

"Or give the poor guy a heart attack "

Looking at that body I very much doubt it

» Add a new message to this topic