FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Living on your own is great until....

Living on your own is great until....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

your back gives way and you can't get out of bed!..........I eventually rolled onto the floor with the intention of pulling myself up with the aid of a sturdy wardrobe........so there I am scantily clad on all fours wishing someone would take me from behind just to ease the pain lol, .....every time I tried to lift a limb the pain was so intense I cried out..........and then it struck me......I needed a pee.......no room between the wardrobe and the bed to turn round on all fours....and how the hell do I negotiate the step, and the bathroom is miles away lol!

My mobile was on the other side of the bed, although I was unsure which of my trusty friends I was going to phone to come and rescue me lol............. and my son who doubles as my carer in times of need had put his house keys through the letter box the night before when he went out on a bender........Ok you can stop laughing, it bloody hurts lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

You're not still on fours now are you

I hope it eases soon for you xx

" your back gives way and you can't get out of bed!..........I eventually rolled onto the floor with the intention of pulling myself up with the aid of a sturdy wardrobe........so there I am scantily clad on all fours wishing someone would take me from behind just to ease the pain lol, .....every time I tried to lift a limb the pain was so intense I cried out..........and then it struck me......I needed a pee.......no room between the wardrobe and the bed to turn round on all fours....and how the hell do I negotiate the step, and the bathroom is miles away lol!

My mobile was on the other side of the bed, although I was unsure which of my trusty friends I was going to phone to come and rescue me lol............. and my son who doubles as my carer in times of need had put his house keys through the letter box the night before when he went out on a bender........Ok you can stop laughing, it bloody hurts lol "

So ....uhmmmmmmmmm - How did you get to the computer ? Who rescued you? Did they roger you ? Are you still on all foursm ? Did your son come back from the night out ?

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

And can i borrow your car, sounds like you won't be needing it?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol thanks....I've progressed to standing and sitting, with care!....had to rescue myself, so sadly didn't get rogered!

Dare not bend now in case I get stuck and No1 son had a lovely hang over bless him xx

If you still need rogering please assume the position on all fours, leave the door on the latch and if you are feeling the need leave a nice bottle of wine out!

Thank you

Always here to help!!

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

so there I am scantily clad on all fours wishing someone would take me from behind.....

for a moment there i thought i was in the wrong forum, thought it was stories one ...in fact it could be...a masochistic story ...i'm just up the road from you so could be there to "assist" in a few mins next time

Get well soon!

» Add a new message to this topic