FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > no replies..what am i doing wrong?

no replies..what am i doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i guess im not the only guy whose messages sometimes get ignored..but i havent had one reply to my first ten messages..im polite,respectful and dont send cock pics..neither do i stalk the women who dont reply.im getting frustrated and thinking of signing off already..anyone got any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

there are lots of threads on this subject daily, so you may not get any answers.....but read the above comments that you can find from Admin on the FAQ

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your getting frustrated your on the wrong site.

The only real answer is, don't send out messages then, get a good detailed profile and wait on people messaging you.

Ten messages?

Complaining's never good but at least give it 3 months and 100 messages.

I know exactly what you mean Paul. It's the same scenario with me. I'm very respectful when i message anyone. Always send a tasteful pic with them. Don't stalk them when they don't reply yet 9 times out of 10 they are just deleted. And this is even after i say 'tell me if you're not interested and I won't bother you again'. I bet if we were to do the opposite with our messages we would get a response.

Forum Mod

"I know exactly what you mean Paul. It's the same scenario with me. I'm very respectful when i message anyone. Always send a tasteful pic with them. Don't stalk them when they don't reply yet 9 times out of 10 they are just deleted. And this is even after i say 'tell me if you're not interested and I won't bother you again'. I bet if we were to do the opposite with our messages we would get a response.

"

Maybe but it probably would'nt be the repsonse you were looking for

When you get junk mail though your letterbox, do you write back to them and say, "No thanks" ?

In all honesty, never expect a reply and you won't go far wrong, although the OP's profile is probably whats letting him down, its a bit confusing, as well as hinting he's looking for cheating ladies

"I know exactly what you mean Paul. It's the same scenario with me. I'm very respectful when i message anyone. Always send a tasteful pic with them. Don't stalk them when they don't reply yet 9 times out of 10 they are just deleted. And this is even after i say 'tell me if you're not interested and I won't bother you again'. I bet if we were to do the opposite with our messages we would get a response.

Maybe but it probably would'nt be the repsonse you were looking for "

I'm not one to moan if i don't hear what i want to hear. I'm not that type of man. I understand that i won't be everyones taste. I would rather hear 'no thanks' than nothing at all!

I suggest you make your profile more interesting it might help. Your pic is also very blurry. It could take months for you to get a meet. You just need to wait.

There really is nothing special in your profile to make you stand out against the other ten billion males. It's badly written, has no info and just is not interesting.

Is that for me or Paul, england?

The OP

"When you get junk mail though your letterbox, do you write back to them and say, "No thanks" ? "

haha nice reply,

Ive been part of a cpl on another site a few years ago and our inbox would fill up faster than we could empty it, most of the time we would look at their profile before we even open the mail and if they were not what we were looking for we would just delete the message without reading it. we didnt want to be rude but we just didnt have the time to go through them all.

its abit of a shock now im single the only thing filling my inbox is cobwebs lol

Having looked at your photos. Well, tbh, you've got two identical pictures up there which look like they've been taken in a squalid bedsit somewhere.

Ask yourself, "If someone sent you a photo like the ones you have, would you want to meet them?"

Have a read of this:

How To Write A Good Profile

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/15377

Says you are looking for women only between ages of 18-45... So is near enough everyone else on here so you really do meed your profile to stand out from the other thousands of peoples also looking for single women.

or just Message yourself, that way you will always get a reply

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Assuming you are not trying to punch above your weight and bag a real babe...

Try walking up to 10 random women in a pub and ask them if they are interested in a shag.... see how many say yes.

You may not be typing "do you fancy a shag" in your messages... but let's not try and fool anyone here, we all know 'why' the message is being send, no matter how it is worded.

10 messages and moaning about no replies.... implies a fair bit about where your expectations sit regarding women on swinging sites.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Yep… Paul, hate to knock another nail in the coffin but I totally agree with the others, your profile is bland, boring and there isn’t much point in crap pictures never mind two identical crap pictures.

However, IF… IF… IF… you fitted our criteria (which you don’t) you would definitely get a reply and I dare say the chances are the same would apply to everyone else.

Ask yourself this question… IF I am what these people I am messaging seek why would they not reply? Why do you think they are on this site? They are here seeking what THEY WANT and it seems so far you are not it. Accept the fact and move on and if possible expand your criteria, the more limitations you impose so your market place reduces.

One last thing, your profile looks more like the type one would find on a dating site, this is a swingers site and not quite the same thing.

"Assuming you are not trying to punch above your weight and bag a real babe...

Try walking up to 10 random women in a pub and ask them if they are interested in a shag.... see how many say yes.

You may not be typing "do you fancy a shag" in your messages... but let's not try and fool anyone here, we all know 'why' the message is being send, no matter how it is worded.

10 messages and moaning about no replies.... implies a fair bit about where your expectations sit regarding women on swinging sites."

*Nods in agreement*

To be honest your profile isn't doing you any favours, in particular the photos ..

Firstly you have 2 photos, both of them are exactly the same and neither of them are favourable ...

Get some decent information into your profile and for heavens sake delete those pics that look as though they were shot in an overnight vagrant shelter ..

think maybe you could hit one in ten if you above all read the profile - some people have blocks on single men for example and couldn't even reply if they knew you had messaged them. The most important thing is read between the lines and like life there are lots of people you won't get on with and plenty you will so talk to the person or people rather than making a bland remark - the brain after all is the clincher.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

As the above posters have said, put some work into your profile and give it some time, it ill reap rewards in the long run.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, and better than many on here.

But to be honest, in your pics you look like Rigsby.

And you look like you're living in one of Rigsby's squalid flats.

Get the camera and head out to the local park on a sunny day. (not for the cock shots though...)

Well at least he's getting replies from men so it cant be all that bad

"i guess im not the only guy whose messages sometimes get ignored..but i havent had one reply to my first ten messages..im polite,respectful and dont send cock pics..neither do i stalk the women who dont reply.im getting frustrated and thinking of signing off already..anyone got any advice?"

Better pictures all the way is what i would advise. When i added more and started sending them out with a personal message it got so much easier.

my messages of 'wanna fuck bitch ' never get answered either ,

seriously i find the couples do answer a decent message not just i am free do you want it !

love to have a critique on my profile by some people so i can improve it ,

( dont say loose some weight you fat git !)i do have a face pic i send but cant show public as work guys are also on this sight ,

Check out the FAQ, link can be found right at the bottom of the page, and find the bit about non-replies.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Better pictures all the way is what i would advise. When i added more and started sending them out with a personal message it got so much easier."

And with pics like your avatar I wonder why....

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

"When you get junk mail though your letterbox, do you write back to them and say, "No thanks" ? "

having taken the time to read the profile and determined i meet what is requested both in interests and preferences.

composing a respectful message, with pics if asked for.

to have that described as 'junk mail' is pretty annoying

how many more posts are we going to see complaining about not getting meets ??? im not sure about the numbers but my guess is there are probably 100 single guys on here for every single lady ....i meet single guys but they have to stand out from the crowd...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"how many more posts are we going to see complaining about not getting meets ??? im not sure about the numbers but my guess is there are probably 100 single guys on here for every single lady ....i meet single guys but they have to stand out from the crowd... "

I think that is the point... you have to stand out in some sort of way...

be that contributing to the forums, or taking time and thinking about what you put in a profile... or going to socials... or going into the chatroom and just getting yourself known...

to the OP....and the other people who complain about getting not getting replies...

if you know there are hundreds of people out there.... look at your own ads..... how does yours stand out??

hand on heart... would you answer your own ad?

"how many more posts are we going to see complaining about not getting meets ??? im not sure about the numbers but my guess is there are probably 100 single guys on here for every single lady ....i meet single guys but they have to stand out from the crowd...

be that contributing to the forums, or taking time and thinking about what you put in a profile... or going to socials... or going into the chatroom and just getting yourself known...

to the OP....and the other people who complain about getting not getting replies...

if you know there are hundreds of people out there.... look at your own ads..... how does yours stand out??

hand on heart... would you answer your own ad? "

this is as much a social site(with benefits!) as anything as far as im concerned ..my fab friends stop me from being too lonely and always make me laugh .... thats very important when u live alone (by choice !!!)

as lots of people have said fabswingers is not "guaranteed shagsRus"...if you think it is that, go onto adult work and pay you will deff get a shag that way .no problems on there with the no reply !!!

"how many more posts are we going to see complaining about not getting meets ??? im not sure about the numbers but my guess is there are probably 100 single guys on here for every single lady ....i meet single guys but they have to stand out from the crowd...

hand on heart... would you answer your own ad?

this is as much a social site(with benefits!) as anything as far as im concerned ..my fab friends stop me from being too lonely and always make me laugh .... thats very important when u live alone (by choice !!!)

as lots of people have said fabswingers is not "guaranteed shagsRus"...if you think it is that, go onto adult work and pay you will deff get a shag that way .no problems on there with the no reply !!!"

ooh sorry no idea how that message posted 8 times ??????........admin !!!!! help !!!!!!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

ooh sorry no idea how that message posted 8 times ??????........admin !!!!! help !!!!!!!"

Sorry?? Did you say something?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ Imalady....all sorted

Is there an echo in here?

"lol @ Imalady....all sorted"

i thought i had parkinsons for a minute there !!!!

"lol @ Imalady....all sorted

i thought i had parkinsons for a minute there !!!! "

see fab always makes me smile at least once a day

"As the above posters have said, put some work into your profile and give it some time, it ill reap rewards in the long run.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, and better than many on here.

But to be honest, in your pics you look like Rigsby.

And you look like you're living in one of Rigsby's squalid flats.

Get the camera and head out to the local park on a sunny day. (not for the cock shots though...)

"

A bit uncalled for your comments I think, and I despise myself for laughing!

I'm new on here and found that if your just yourself and not try to make out that your something your not things will work out

I'll tell you what you're doing wrong...you're a single male!

Fact is, there's lots of us, this is not a place to look for an easy shag.

So accept that, maybe use the site for the forums, chatrooms first and lastly to try and meet, don't take things personally and have some fun looking and talking. You'll eventually find someone who'll like to meet you.

» Add a new message to this topic