FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Random question of the week

Random question of the week

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edangel_2013 OP   Woman  over a year ago

southend

Browsing through my mails, I've taken to looking at the profile of the people that message me, to see their age range.

Would people really be happy to swing with a 99 year old? Or have they just left it, so as not to rule anyone out that may contact them?

I mean, in all fairness, if someone wants to swing with a 99 year old, then cool, it just seems odd when you get 20 year old guys that say they would. I mean I get the whole Mrs Robinson thing, but is that not going a little far!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arracks7Couple  over a year ago

Now in Warrington

well if a 99 yr old canswing gud luck 2 em i say xx

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Browsing through my mails, I've taken to looking at the profile of the people that message me, to see their age range.

Would people really be happy to swing with a 99 year old? Or have they just left it, so as not to rule anyone out that may contact them?

I mean, in all fairness, if someone wants to swing with a 99 year old, then cool, it just seems odd when you get 20 year old guys that say they would. I mean I get the whole Mrs Robinson thing, but is that not going a little far!!! "

Nope not unless i was a bupa salesman

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

i will be happy,if i can raise a smile,when im 99.never mind anything else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So .........That begs the question......

What should be the lowest and what should be the highest age.

"Browsing through my mails, I've taken to looking at the profile of the people that message me, to see their age range.

I mean, in all fairness, if someone wants to swing with a 99 year old, then cool, it just seems odd when you get 20 year old guys that say they would. I mean I get the whole Mrs Robinson thing, but is that not going a little far!!!

Nope not unless i was a bupa salesman "

@ BB!

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Age differential would be better... Mr new has been shagged by an age differential of 52 years..

Yes we would be happy to play with a 99 year old, we have set our limit as 97 so that people can see that we have thought about it and not just left the standard settings.

OK the chances of meeting a 99 year old that we find sexually attractive is slim but the point is that no upper age would put us off anyone.

If we fancy them we fancy them its just that, how many people go to a club and chat to someone they fancy but check thier ages before playing ?

I've said this before on here on a previous thread. I'm 45 so my upper limit is that, 45.

I figure that when I'm older I'll have to shag older women so that's when I'll shag them, not before.

» Add a new message to this topic