FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age Gap older younger.

Age Gap older younger.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now for years older men if thay pull and younger woman people look and think god he is a stud.Rupert Murdoch. peter Stringfellow Donald Trump trot around town with girls young enough to be their granddaughters and society doesnt bat an eye. And now we are starting to get woman doing same thing like Madonna, Sam Taylor-wood, Mariah Carey, Demi Moore just some .... I think in truth age doesnt matter long as over 18 and age is mind over matter .... if you dont mind, it dont matter. What you think ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

As long as they are above the legal age - it doesn't matter to me. The main thing is to be looking to have a good time together.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love seeing older ladies with younger guys and looking happy.

don't like seeing older guys with younger girls.

don't know why.

Age matters a great deal. Just not in a moralistic way.

Incidentally Stringfellow et al are not stupid enough to believe they are loved or fancied - they know their allure lies in brass. I was very warmed by Stringfellow and his girl in a prog about a year ago though. She seemed genuine and it's always good to see people with depth getting along. xx

[Removed by poster at 15/08/10 14:02:23]

"love seeing older ladies with younger guys and looking happy.

don't know why.

"

Sorry x forgot to quote you xx

Double standards and hypocrisy not to mention misogyny

As long as the attraction is there and everyone consents, I don't see any issues. I've tried both younger and older and had just as much fun as with people my own age. From a slightly older guy's perspective, it's flattering being with someone younger and everyone having a good time. Having said that, I've also been flattered that older females want to have sex with me. I understand people have a right to make choices so I don't get hooked up in all that. The only other thing I would say is, as with a lot of other things, keep an open mind if you haven't tried it.

what a lovely sensible level headed logical boy :P xx

don't know why.

Double standards and hypocrisy not to mention misogyny "

agree on the first 2 but my contempt and hatred of ladies is a tad fierce.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I have known Peter since the early seventies, a more generous and warm person you couldn't wish to meet. It doesn't surprise me that these young girls fancy him, he has charisma and wealth.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

In principle i agree that it shouldn't matter.

But i do find there is a language barrier ( a form of English ) with much younger ones.

don't know why.

Double standards and hypocrisy not to mention misogyny

agree on the first 2 but my contempt and hatred of ladies is a tad fierce.

"

Not at all. Now lie down naked while I explain ........

Sam Taylor-wood age42 wed her 19 year old lover and had a baby some said not right lady her age. But if this was older men 42 people would think nothing of it with a 19 year old .

[Removed by poster at 15/08/10 14:17:44]

"

In principle i agree that it shouldn't matter.

But i do find there is a language barrier ( a form of English ) with much younger ones."

Shhhhhhh mushy ...don't pass opinions in here !!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

over 18 fine by me - a pulse is an optional extra

*****Coughs*****

Granny, you took the words out of my mouth, I was just about to post something on those lines,, 'double standards'

Paddy xx

don't know why.

im meeting a 33yr old this afternoon .....am i bovvered about the age gap ????? in a word no ! heres to you mrs robinson.........

"im meeting a 33yr old this afternoon .....am i bovvered about the age gap ????? in a word no ! heres to you mrs robinson........."

Jesus loves you more than you will know!

I think he was 33 when he died..... Ask for the birth certificate.... Check out if the wine bottle keeps myseriously filling up AND if he breaks bread n never finishes his fish you're in for one hell of a time .....

x Enjoy x

"*****Coughs*****

Granny, you took the words out of my mouth, I was just about to post something on those lines,, 'double standards'

Paddy xx

love seeing older ladies with younger guys and looking happy.

don't know why.

Shhhhhhh Dastardly ...... it's not allowed :P x

Such inequality will always exists IMHO, and I am not going to loose any sleep over it!

I love guys to be younger than me - am just amazed that they want to be with an older woman like myself but am not complaining

"im meeting a 33yr old this afternoon .....am i bovvered about the age gap ????? in a word no ! heres to you mrs robinson.........

Jesus loves you more than you will know!

I think he was 33 when he died..... Ask for the birth certificate.... Check out if the wine bottle keeps myseriously filling up AND if he breaks bread n never finishes his fish you're in for one hell of a time .....

x Enjoy x"

i will ... you are so funny always make me smile ..........

"Jesus loves you more than you will know!

x Enjoy x

i will ... you are so funny always make me smile .......... "

Glad you found it funny! I thought it was rather rude, then I realised it was posted by Granny!

x Enjoy x

Glad you found it funny! I thought it was rather rude, then I realised it was posted by Granny! "

us grannys have the same sense of humour !! and shes only jealous !!!

x Enjoy x

Glad you found it funny! I thought it was rather rude, then I realised it was posted by Granny!

us grannys have the same sense of humour !! and shes only jealous !!! "

ill report back later !!

"Glad you found it funny! I thought it was rather rude, then I realised it was posted by Granny!

us grannys have the same sense of humour !! and shes only jealous !!! "

She can pull young ones too, as witnessed the eye-candy that accompanied her to the Barnsley social at Easter!

"ill report back later !! "

Have fun and don't wear him out!

I think it's a bit like people of the same age getting together, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

It can be "harder work" with a large age difference but I have always found it to be worth the hard work, all relationships are hard work but normally worth the effort.

My first relationship after I split up with my long term wife lasted only 6 years with a 30 year age gap, but it was a wonderfull 6 years, the next relationship lasted only 3 months with a 6 year age gap, the current relationship is coming up for 2 years with a 27 year age gap.

I wouldn't recommend people to go looking for someone so much younger than themselves but if it just happens then enjoy it the way you would enjoy any other relationship.

Did I look for someone younger this time around, don't think you could call it that I met all 3 of the women at Chameleons. Ladies who were there on thier own (or with friends) and knew what they were looking for in life.

Its just you see men doing this like Rod Stewart and others maybe not best looking men but have loads of money is it the money not the sex...... xx I dont think in swinging money dont come into it looks do maybe. lol

"im meeting a 33yr old this afternoon .....am i bovvered about the age gap ????? in a word no ! heres to you mrs robinson........."
you lucky thing i like playing MRS Robinson xxx hope you have a fab time xxx jo

The couples I know with extreme age differences never seem relaxed in company to me.

It's always the older of the two that seems insecure and seldom leaves the side of their younger partner.

I know that kind of insecurity is not unique to people with large age gaps, but regardless, who really can be dealing with that insecurity whether it's age, size, looks etc! It should be fun, if you can't let the other person breathe without you...?!!

Personally I prefer people my own age - male and females, what others do, as long as they don't try to ram their choices down my throat are of little interest to me.

As I have said before, one can be young and knowing, while one can be old and clueless!

"As I have said before, one can be young and knowing, while one can be old and clueless! "
yes your right i have meet people 20s like 40 year old ... just come across not being young very knowing in what thay like and thay dont ...

i have a issue at the moment with a younger guy he is 22 and iam 37.....

iam not to sure if to start something or keep it as friends?

and he is a old 22 dont no if that makes a difference

"The couples I know with extreme age differences never seem relaxed in company to me.

It's always the older of the two that seems insecure and seldom leaves the side of their younger partner.

I know that kind of insecurity is not unique to people with large age gaps, but regardless, who really can be dealing with that insecurity whether it's age, size, looks etc! It should be fun, if you can't let the other person breathe without you...?!!

Personally I prefer people my own age - male and females, what others do, as long as they don't try to ram their choices down my throat are of little interest to me."

Agree

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Age is just a number, strange how “some” let it become an obstacle

"i have a issue at the moment with a younger guy he is 22 and iam 37.....

and he is a old 22 dont no if that makes a difference "

go for it and have fun mmm just look at him as a normal person who likes the look of you ,,

i do and then some how the age thing pops in my head.....

plus my daughter would kill me if i rocked up saying this is my new fella

"Age is just a number, strange how “some” let it become an obstacle "

We havent let it become an obstacle and it isnt one, its called preference

Some myths are true some are not.

Each couple can only speak for themselves

I live on a pension, Sasha earns more than I do

I am average endowed

I am not good looking

I am not famous nor ever likely to be

I am comfortable with our age gap and we go everywhere together, I don't feel like a dirty old man when we go into Ann Summers cos if I did I wouldn't go in there with her.

I feel secure even though I am an ugly old git and she is young with a perfect, firm body and is extremely pretty, so secure that I am quite happy when she meets on her own or when we play seperate rooms, or when we go to clubs and we spend half the night talking to friends in different areas of the club, it's called trust.

I feel like that because she makes me feel comfortable about it.

I am not saying it doesn't happen and it would be natural for the older partner to feel somewhat or totally insecure, I am saying it is like all relationships, it depends on those involved.

How many people have seen insecurity in equally matched swinging and vanilla couples ?

Say to a guy in the vanilla world " your missus is gorgeous, lovely boobs" and watch his reaction compared to saying that in the swinging world, I think everyone is much more relaxed and comfortable but you still get those who can't handle it no matter what thier ages.

"Now for years older men if thay pull and younger woman people look and think god he is a stud.Rupert Murdoch. peter Stringfellow Donald Trump trot around town with girls young enough to be their granddaughters and society doesnt bat an eye. And now we are starting to get woman doing same thing like Madonna, Sam Taylor-wood, Mariah Carey, Demi Moore just some .... I think in truth age doesnt matter long as over 18 and age is mind over matter .... if you dont mind, it dont matter. What you think ?"

I think too big an age gap is just creepy. 10 Years, is too much.

And I do think "society bats an eye" at the men you mentioned, they just don't let it stop them.

"Now for years older men if thay pull and younger woman people look and think god he is a stud.Rupert Murdoch. peter Stringfellow Donald Trump trot around town with girls young enough to be their granddaughters and society doesnt bat an eye. And now we are starting to get woman doing same thing like Madonna, Sam Taylor-wood, Mariah Carey, Demi Moore just some .... I think in truth age doesnt matter long as over 18 and age is mind over matter .... if you dont mind, it dont matter. What you think ?

And I do think "society bats an eye" at the men you mentioned, they just don't let it stop them."

really happy creep here.

"Now for years older men if thay pull and younger woman people look and think god he is a stud.Rupert Murdoch. peter Stringfellow Donald Trump trot around town with girls young enough to be their granddaughters and society doesnt bat an eye. And now we are starting to get woman doing same thing like Madonna, Sam Taylor-wood, Mariah Carey, Demi Moore just some .... I think in truth age doesnt matter long as over 18 and age is mind over matter .... if you dont mind, it dont matter. What you think ?

And I do think "society bats an eye" at the men you mentioned, they just don't let it stop them.

really happy creep here. "

Good for you.

biggest age gap in a meet was 43years! who cares about age if your both comfortable why deny yourselves mutual pleasure?

"i have a issue at the moment with a younger guy he is 22 and iam 37.....

and he is a old 22 dont no if that makes a difference "

That's the same age difference between my parents: she was an old 19 year old he was a "young" 34 when they married.

They were married 47 years when mum died: it can work for some, just not for me!

"Age is just a number, strange how “some” let it become an obstacle "

Couldn't that be said about any preference?

"Age is just a number, strange how “some” let it become an obstacle

Couldn't that be said about any preference?"

as i said if you dont mind it dont matter ,

just for the record he was FAB ........ he thought i was too ...so to sum up 2 happy people with a 22 year age gap who had a fab afternoon ...

"just for the record he was FAB ........ he thought i was too ...so to sum up 2 happy people with a 22 year age gap who had a fab afternoon ... "
God you lucky girl ,,,,,,,,, thats what its about fun and being happy lovely to here you had a fab time xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"just for the record he was FAB ........ he thought i was too ...so to sum up 2 happy people with a 22 year age gap who had a fab afternoon ... "

Good on you, you lucky girl!!!

The man who started play-Boy has loads of young- woman ,, not sure if thay shag him ooooo thats really dont do a thing for me lol xx

But they probably have great orgasms looking at his bank statement.

"But they probably have great orgasms looking at his bank statement. "
god yes thats true ........ LOL XX

"biggest age gap in a meet was 43years! who cares about age if your both comfortable why deny yourselves mutual pleasure?"

some of us do care about the age gap thats the thing so as ive never wanted to therefore im not denying mutual attraction at all

"Age is just a number, strange how “some” let it become an obstacle

Couldn't that be said about any preference?as i said if you dont mind it dont matter ,"

yes but thats the thing, if its not our preference it does matter big time

"Some myths are true some are not.

Each couple can only speak for themselves

I live on a pension, Sasha earns more than I do

I am average endowed

I am not good looking

I am not famous nor ever likely to be

I am comfortable with our age gap and we go everywhere together, I don't feel like a dirty old man when we go into Ann Summers cos if I did I wouldn't go in there with her.

I feel secure even though I am an ugly old git and she is young with a perfect, firm body and is extremely pretty, so secure that I am quite happy when she meets on her own or when we play seperate rooms, or when we go to clubs and we spend half the night talking to friends in different areas of the club, it's called trust.

I feel like that because she makes me feel comfortable about it.

I am not saying it doesn't happen and it would be natural for the older partner to feel somewhat or totally insecure, I am saying it is like all relationships, it depends on those involved.

How many people have seen insecurity in equally matched swinging and vanilla couples ?

Say to a guy in the vanilla world " your missus is gorgeous, lovely boobs" and watch his reaction compared to saying that in the swinging world, I think everyone is much more relaxed and comfortable but you still get those who can't handle it no matter what thier ages."

Well arent you the lucky one then as from my experience, the youngsters that are nice to me are my kids friends and some through the pub, the majority though prefer instead to make fun of me so you can't be that ugly now can you and quite frankly if you looked like me, you'd have something to say

There is no doubt that some men use thier wealth to attract younger women.

For women the wealth often goes on every bit of beauty therapy/surgery known to man to make themselves feel better about themselves.

For men it's a new sports car and a beautifull young woman or two on thier arm.

I couldn't live that way, knowing that the only reason the girl is with me is because of the lifestyle and wealth she gets from it, I doubt I could do the woman thing and be with someone I didn't love just for what I could get out of it, but for them it seems to work.

But there are those types of relationships, sort of arranged marriages in a way or probably better described as marriages of convenience and then there are the older younger men and women who enjoy a full relationship through love.

I don't quite understand why some women only go for older men with huge age gaps but I do understand that once in a while it happens and isn't planned.

I also understand that some people couldn't even imagine being with someone younger or older than themselves by a large gap.

I was raised in Singapore, and Hong Kong, and have lived and worked all over the world, typically where the norm sexually is older men with younger women. One's views are shaped by the mores of one's upbringing. So, for me, swinging with young girls/couples is normal, just as swinging with older girls/couples is normal too. Accordingly, I have absolutely no hang-ups, and am amused by the views that I'm seeing here, many of which seem somewhat parochial, and I suspect are the result of limited experience. When I was 34 years old in Chicago, I had a relationship with a 62 year old woman, which was incredibly intense, and to be honest was the best sex I've ever had in my life, and went on regularly for almost three years. We often laughed about the fact that I was younger than her two sons, and if anything, that added a certain piquancy to sex that we both loved. So, if anyone has considered swinging with someone "outside" their "age range", but hasn't because of perceived peer disapproval, give it a shot ... you'll be staggered at how good it is. I stand by for the avalanche of disapproval that my contribution is liable to engender

Gawd. I went to bed reading this and it's still here.

Jed I see your inner beauty almost every time you post.

Now shush xx On this subject at least.

"I was raised in Singapore, and Hong Kong, and have lived and worked all over the world, typically where the norm sexually is older men with younger women. One's views are shaped by the mores of one's upbringing. So, for me, swinging with young girls/couples is normal, just as swinging with older girls/couples is normal too. Accordingly, I have absolutely no hang-ups, and am amused by the views that I'm seeing here, many of which seem somewhat parochial, and I suspect are the result of limited experience. When I was 34 years old in Chicago, I had a relationship with a 62 year old woman, which was incredibly intense, and to be honest was the best sex I've ever had in my life, and went on regularly for almost three years. We often laughed about the fact that I was younger than her two sons, and if anything, that added a certain piquancy to sex that we both loved. So, if anyone has considered swinging with someone "outside" their "age range", but hasn't because of perceived peer disapproval, give it a shot ... you'll be staggered at how good it is. I stand by for the avalanche of disapproval that my contribution is liable to engender "

Oh - I doubt it will raise many eyebrows.

People here were giving their opinons not moralising.

Tell me ......... if mixed aged relationships/sex was/is the norm for you - why did you and your older lover find amusement in the age gap ?

Scuse me while I giggle at a tin of baked beans.

Nice post

I reckon I should have mentioned that the laughter was generally in the throes of orgasm (too much detail,... but you did ask), and a consequence of the fact that the Chicago WASP community was pretty conservative back then, plus even at 62/34 copulation, imagining the shock/horror of pregnancy announcement !! even now, i smile

I have a autie she been swinging years and always had lovers 20. 30 years younger she looks really good still keeps her young ,,,,, Her last lover 50s her 70s the last 5 years she has been passing out having really big Orgams .. he was thinking she was dead ,, lol she said thay get bigger and better my god ,,, what a way to go ,, lolol xx jo

By *yldeAdventureMan  over a year ago

Preston

"I was raised in Singapore, and Hong Kong, and have lived and worked all over the world, typically where the norm sexually is older men with younger women. One's views are shaped by the mores of one's upbringing. So, for me, swinging with young girls/couples is normal, just as swinging with older girls/couples is normal too. Accordingly, I have absolutely no hang-ups, and am amused by the views that I'm seeing here, many of which seem somewhat parochial, and I suspect are the result of limited experience. When I was 34 years old in Chicago, I had a relationship with a 62 year old woman, which was incredibly intense, and to be honest was the best sex I've ever had in my life, and went on regularly for almost three years. We often laughed about the fact that I was younger than her two sons, and if anything, that added a certain piquancy to sex that we both loved. So, if anyone has considered swinging with someone "outside" their "age range", but hasn't because of perceived peer disapproval, give it a shot ... you'll be staggered at how good it is. I stand by for the avalanche of disapproval that my contribution is liable to engender

Tell me ......... if mixed aged relationships/sex was/is the norm for you - why did you and your older lover find amusement in the age gap ?

Nice post "

Nice post indeed.

We enjoy our age difference. Curse it sometimes when things don't quite go as planned.

Giggle, realy giggle, when others make silly assumptions or get the wrong end of the stick.

But most of all get turned on by the thought of Baked Beans on Crumpet...

Way to go Granny!!!

xxxx

By *yldeAdventureMan  over a year ago

Preston

"I have a autie she been swinging years and always had lovers 20. 30 years younger she looks really good still keeps her young ,,,,, Her last lover 50s her 70s the last 5 years she has been passing out having really big Orgams .. he was thinking she was dead ,, lol she said thay get bigger and better my god ,,, what a way to go ,, lolol xx jo"

Please, PLEASE introduce me to Auntie

xxxxxxxx

you lot do make me smile here XXX YOU paint pics in my head of all sorts at times ,, lol and thats with out moving from my seat,,,,,,,,, beans on crupites what ever next never had that in my life ,, lolol

"I have a autie she been swinging years and always had lovers 20. 30 years younger she looks really good still keeps her young ,,,,, Her last lover 50s her 70s the last 5 years she has been passing out having really big Orgams .. he was thinking she was dead ,, lol she said thay get bigger and better my god ,,, what a way to go ,, lolol xx jo

Please, PLEASE introduce me to Auntie

yes i should get her on the site ,, lol xx

xxxxxxxx"

I've had lots of partners faint whilst cuming, and it is worrying. Initially, I put it down to my using a pillow to muffle screamers frightening people in nearby hotel rooms .. but eventually i figured it was down to my modest technique. Has your Aunt got a mobile number?

"I was raised in Singapore, and Hong Kong, and have lived and worked all over the world, typically where the norm sexually is older men with younger women. One's views are shaped by the mores of one's upbringing. So, for me, swinging with young girls/couples is normal, just as swinging with older girls/couples is normal too. Accordingly, I have absolutely no hang-ups, and am amused by the views that I'm seeing here, many of which seem somewhat parochial, and I suspect are the result of limited experience. When I was 34 years old in Chicago, I had a relationship with a 62 year old woman, which was incredibly intense, and to be honest was the best sex I've ever had in my life, and went on regularly for almost three years. We often laughed about the fact that I was younger than her two sons, and if anything, that added a certain piquancy to sex that we both loved. So, if anyone has considered swinging with someone "outside" their "age range", but hasn't because of perceived peer disapproval, give it a shot ... you'll be staggered at how good it is. I stand by for the avalanche of disapproval that my contribution is liable to engender

Nice post

Nice post indeed.

We enjoy our age difference. Curse it sometimes when things don't quite go as planned.

Giggle, realy giggle, when others make silly assumptions or get the wrong end of the stick.

But most of all get turned on by the thought of Baked Beans on Crumpet...

Way to go Granny!!!

xxxx"

ive noticed through other sites im on that people abroad are very blase and think age has no bearing on who they have a relationship with, indeed a friend who is in her 50's has just married a man in his 30's. It seems to me and them, that only in England do we have a strange opinion about older vs younger

"I was raised in Singapore, and Hong Kong, and have lived and worked all over the world, typically where the norm sexually is older men with younger women. One's views are shaped by the mores of one's upbringing. So, for me, swinging with young girls/couples is normal, just as swinging with older girls/couples is normal too. Accordingly, I have absolutely no hang-ups, and am amused by the views that I'm seeing here, many of which seem somewhat parochial, and I suspect are the result of limited experience. When I was 34 years old in Chicago, I had a relationship with a 62 year old woman, which was incredibly intense, and to be honest was the best sex I've ever had in my life, and went on regularly for almost three years. We often laughed about the fact that I was younger than her two sons, and if anything, that added a certain piquancy to sex that we both loved. So, if anyone has considered swinging with someone "outside" their "age range", but hasn't because of perceived peer disapproval, give it a shot ... you'll be staggered at how good it is. I stand by for the avalanche of disapproval that my contribution is liable to engender "

I couldnt possibly see how good shagging a little boy my kids age group could be as opposed to my own age group, for starters grown ups know how to have a conversation, they've years of experience and their bodies are equally as aged as mine so no, utter rubbish.

As to swinging, yes little boys want the older woman but in the real world they wouldnt look twice at me and that is the big difference.

So no, not staggered at all as how good it would be as it wont under any circumstances

Possibly a misconception here. I think the term "little boy" is worrying. I was referring to, (and I hate to "pigeon-hole" but for the purpose of debate) "different generation" partners, where both individuals are mature. For example, say a 50-60s with a 20-40s ...., and combinations thereof. Having said that, my experience in the UK is that younger UK people are definitely less mature than their peers abroad. Its a generalisation, but I do think it holds

The term 'little boy' ?? What age group is this?

The youngest male I have had sex with was 30 years my junior but NO LESS an adult.

I was married at 21. Had twins at 23. I was an excellent mother. NOT a little girl.

Let's not get all accusative here. Young adults ARE adults.

Agree entirely with you !!!

[Removed by poster at 16/08/10 12:02:55]

"Possibly a misconception here. I think the term "little boy" is worrying. I was referring to, (and I hate to "pigeon-hole" but for the purpose of debate) "different generation" partners, where both individuals are mature. For example, say a 50-60s with a 20-40s ...., and combinations thereof. Having said that, my experience in the UK is that younger UK people are definitely less mature than their peers abroad. Its a generalisation, but I do think it holds "

Anyone in the twenties age group to me is a little boy, same age group as my kids therefore young enough to be one of my kids, therefore out of bounds for me simple

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Possibly a misconception here. I think the term "little boy" is worrying. I was referring to, (and I hate to "pigeon-hole" but for the purpose of debate) "different generation" partners, where both individuals are mature. For example, say a 50-60s with a 20-40s ...., and combinations thereof. Having said that, my experience in the UK is that younger UK people are definitely less mature than their peers abroad. Its a generalisation, but I do think it holds

Anyone in the twenties age group to me is a little boy, same age group as my kids therefore young enough to be one of my kids, therefore out of bounds for me simple"

Thats worded better.

Aged 20 - 30 hmmmmmm

They are fighting for their country, fast rising in politics, teaching our children , owning homes, policing the streets, being creatively enterprising , scientifically inventive and possibly the most able group in technological invention.

To be fair ... if I met the same attitude in a man and he called women 'little girls' , i'd be more than uneasy.

I was having my third child at 30. Had a mortgage on a second home. A good job and leading an ADULT life as an enfranchised tax paying responsible citizen.

I'll agree the chat from younger adults shows a certain inexperience in life but then ..... I wasn't listening for long x

My best wishes and hopes to all the "little boys" putting thier lives on the line in Afghanistan and Iraq, some who have another 12 years ago before they can lose the label of being little boys

Mmmm.., save for "fast rising in politics", I did all those things too ... and still do. Last of the dinosaurs, I guess ... but lest we forget, the dinosaurs ruled the earth for 250 million years, so not a bad track record. And, it appears they looked after their progeny too. And didn't suffer from IGDDS (Interrelationship Generation Deficiency Disorder Syndrome) hey, I've come up with a new Quango... so perhaps homo sapiens is an evolutionary step backwards. Oh, for the simpler pre-agrarian days of procreation and propagation

"Mmmm.., save for "fast rising in politics", I did all those things too ... and still do. Last of the dinosaurs, I guess ... but lest we forget, the dinosaurs ruled the earth for 250 million years, so not a bad track record. And, it appears they looked after their progeny too. And didn't suffer from IGDDS (Interrelationship Generation Deficiency Disorder Syndrome) hey, I've come up with a new Quango... so perhaps homo sapiens is an evolutionary step backwards. Oh, for the simpler pre-agrarian days of procreation and propagation "

Not to mention the champions of Plain English :P

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Mmmm.., save for "fast rising in politics", I did all those things too ... and still do. Last of the dinosaurs, I guess ... but lest we forget, the dinosaurs ruled the earth for 250 million years, so not a bad track record. And, it appears they looked after their progeny too. And didn't suffer from IGDDS (Interrelationship Generation Deficiency Disorder Syndrome) hey, I've come up with a new Quango... so perhaps homo sapiens is an evolutionary step backwards. Oh, for the simpler pre-agrarian days of procreation and propagation

Not to mention the champions of Plain English :P "

Marry me.

"Aged 20 - 30 hmmmmmm

They are fighting for their country, fast rising in politics, teaching our children , owning homes, policing the streets, being creatively enterprising , scientifically inventive and possibly the most able group in technological invention.

To be fair ... if I met the same attitude in a man and he called women 'little girls' , i'd be more than uneasy.

I was having my third child at 30. Had a mortgage on a second home. A good job and leading an ADULT life as an enfranchised tax paying responsible citizen.

I'll agree the chat from younger adults shows a certain inexperience in life but then ..... I wasn't listening for long x "

im entitled to my opinion no matter what young adults do, and to be fair so had i kids, flat, job by 30

Is it true your only as old as the woman or man you feel. its all in the head this age thing ,, lol xx

Strange!

People don't have any qualms about shagging younger/older playmates: their choice, but woe betide those of us who don't want to play with those much younger, we're seen as parochial!!

C'est la vie!

"Strange!

People don't have any qualms about shagging younger/older playmates: their choice, but woe betide those of us who don't want to play with those much younger, we're seen as parochial!!

C'est la vie!"

Funny that

"Strange!

C'est la vie!"

As a man, I'd love to be propositioned by sexy, young 18y/o lasses. I'd have no problems at all playing with them. They're old enough to know what they want and that's all that matters. I suspect Siren may not be too happy about it though lol

Can't believe this thread is still going!

"Is it true your only as old as the woman or man you feel. its all in the head this age thing ,, lol xx"

yes well as im feeling myself and i had a late night, early up and been to work too, i feel about 149 far too old for me

"Can't believe this thread is still going! "

Because...people keep posting on it silly!

"Can't believe this thread is still going!

Because...people keep posting on it silly!

"

Thay do ,,,,,,,, and it makes good reading ,, lol

"Strange!

C'est la vie!

As a man, I'd love to be propositioned by sexy, young 18y/o lasses. I'd have no problems at all playing with them. They're old enough to know what they want and that's all that matters. I suspect Siren may not be too happy about it though lol "

Well your being very trufull about it i think alot would a sexie young woman 18/19/20 alot would. Its if thay could handle it thats the thing ,, lol most cum with in 5 mins i bet,,, x lol

» Add a new message to this topic