FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Footie Widow

Footie Widow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.d.f.c OP   Man  over a year ago

exeter

Sadly the sun is now settin lower, bringin a change of season; yes the nylon overpriced shirts r once again rearin their static heads! A genuine plea.... what entertainment is there for a footie widow? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Me! Me! I'm not interested in football...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

send your other half to the pub to watch it then u can have the house for a meet lol

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Sadly the sun is now settin lower, bringin a change of season; yes the nylon overpriced shirts r once again rearin their static heads! A genuine plea.... what entertainment is there for a footie widow? x"

Football in Exeter?

PS i do reacll when they held the great Reds to a 0-0 and replay and saviour of the club.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Sadly the sun is now settin lower, bringin a change of season; yes the nylon overpriced shirts r once again rearin their static heads! A genuine plea.... what entertainment is there for a footie widow? x"

just learn to love the football.its the beautifull game.plus youve got 22 young,athletic guys,on the park.who pull thier tops off,at every opportunity.if there was a simular female sport,i would be hitting the record button.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of fun if he is at away matches. That or tell him he has to sort you out before going off to the game........ or let a nice guy come and do it for you

» Add a new message to this topic