FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > link to vanilla life...

link to vanilla life...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

have you ever found someone on here and later found that they have a link to someone in your vanilla life? I just did...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

not on this site but have on other sites

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Me too, but it was someone from my past

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

two people i went to school with!

Yes I did on another site. Rather embarrasingly they are fellow season ticket holders at the footie club I attend.

See them from afar down there everynow and then. And then I keep walking ... Quickly...

Yep, former neighbour of mine is on this site. Also a former school friend of my daughters contacted me for some fem fun.

Was also going through my son's facebook friends and his girlfriend has a girl in her friends who I knew from here and had met camping. I had to mail her and let her know.

southampton-ish

that is sort of what has happened to me...responded to something a friend wrote on facebook and another one of their friends commented...and I was faced with a familiar photo having seen it on fab before...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

yep, met a guy on here and we were chatting about ex's - turns out my ex was seeing his ex!! small world

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Found I'm the line manager of a Faceache friend of a good friend of ours off here

Just can't mention i know so'n'so to my subordinate lol

There is someone on here that I work with. I have also met her boyfriend via here before they got together (they're now on here as a couple).

I'm told she doesn't know I'm on here but who knows. Not sure I'm really that bothered either to be honest.

one of my ex husbands mates sent me a message asking for a meet with a face pic - and i'm sure his brother is on here from another message i saw lol

oh and finding a guy who works in the next building to me at work - 14000 of us in the same work place so chances were it was gonna happen at some point lol

i have a very close friend on here, clearly not as close as i thought!

if he knows it's me, he's not said, that said, neither have i!

Nope.

Yep found the father of one of my kids friends from school on here. And got a message from my cousins lunatic ex boyfriend the other day asking for some fun. So glad I dont have a face pic on my profile. I was also approached by someone in my kids playground once when i was on another site. Hence why no pic on here.

By *ootjoyMan  over a year ago

USK

Met someone as part of a FFM through a fuck buddy, had a great time but was rather shocked when she walked into a meeting on the Monday morning representing one of our biggest clients..... we both carried it off.... just!

yes we have, turned out they new we were on here but never said, no we all know, and no we wouldnt

Yes, one of my (married) clients is on here, he has messaged me but i've blocked him now .

my ex found me today. Does that count?

"my ex found me today. Does that count?"

Oh dear! Does he know it's you?

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Met a lady on here several times turned out her new best mate was good friend of mine

recognised a few at work. one I have had a 3way with. I am here 3rd line manager but hey nowt much I can do about it. ( was before I joined the company )

yeah he knows it's me. He messaged me to tell me he tried to join the site with our old user name to be told it was already in use...mwahahahaaaaa

One of the women I was talking to on another site turned out to be the best mate of a girl I was pretty good friends with at school.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

nope,but there are a few people i know i would love to find on here ,

hee hee

By *looboxMan  over a year ago

Fleet

"have you ever found someone on here and later found that they have a link to someone in your vanilla life? I just did... "

Immediately I thought of one instance. I'm sat in the local family pub with friends one Sunday lunchtime, looking out the window I recognised this couple approaching, couldn't for the life of me think where I knew them from. They came into the bar, she looks at me, kinda look that says do I know you. Friends remarked do they know you? Then it all clicked, I replied to my friend I was staring thought I knew them, must be someone else. They possibly had a rendezvous organised. I had previously exchanged mail with the couple through another site. Later that summer it became common knowledge that they were "very sociable" and liberated. The friend who asked me that question that Sunday lunchtime approached me later that summer "You do know them", to this day he's insistent that we exchanged more than emails

I once recognised a guy on cam who I went to school with. A read of his profile that and more about his personal preferences. Discretion says that you don't bring these things up, so when your stood in a bar with mutual friends having a drink and in a d*unken state he smacks a kiss on your cheek when he leaves. My reaction was cold and somebody said relax he's only having a laugh. Should I feel flattered?

Met a couple off this site, 2 months later offered an interview through an agency, the same company the husband worked for. No matter big company different areas. On the day of the interview they relocated it to London, Oh shit that guy works out of that office. Didn't get the job, "Umh! I woonder if he did put a word in?"

southampton-ish

back before I even knew about fab, in the early days of swinging for me I was on cam in a chatroom...getting a bit frisky, tits out....when a message comes through saying hello and using my real name "hi H from CHAT." I am thinking who did I chat with and give my real name to? was confused until I looked at his location..CHAT was the abbreviation of my hometown...in CANADA!! took I panicked and shut everything down...but as I forgot tonote his user name it took me ages to find out who it was..turned out it was the ex husband of a friend of a friend and he assured me not to worry that he would not reveal my secret...and to not let it stop me going on cam as i "have a nice rack.."lol

[Removed by poster at 12/08/10 08:58:59]

ive mentioned this before but for the newbies ...i was on cam on another world wide site and one of my sons friends saw me on cam and recognised me .. he was my sons best friend at school and used to come on holidays with us was now in america working .he messaged me ...said id made his day he had the biggest crush on me growing up !!

and was at abfabs last week and the guy i was with saw an ex work colleague ...neither of them had any idea each other was a swinger ...he was Ok with it but i think it freaked her a little and she left very early ....

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

While at my second ever trip to a club I bumped into the woman who had taken minutes in a meeting I'd been at the day before ... And a trip to ab Fabs saw me bump into someone I line manage ... I was 50 miles from home and she was 100 !

It's going to happen and I would just keep mine and the other persons confidence 100%

Was chatting to a single guy for ages who only had verifications from single woman, also had no facial pics because of his job. When we questioned if he'd played with a couple before he went on to discribe in great detail a couple who actually got him into swinging years before. He gave names and where they lived, when we put two and two together we actually know this couple VERY well (not through swinging) and could now understand the need for discretion regarding the photo's because of the nature of their work. He was actually trying to get us to all meet up and saying how well we'd get on. Luckily for us he's now gone off the site, so didn't have to make excuses, but I always get a very red face when I chat to our friends now. But discreet was the very last word I would have used for him!!!

southampton-ish

"While at my second ever trip to a club I bumped into the woman who had taken minutes in a meeting I'd been at the day before ... And a trip to ab Fabs saw me bump into someone I line manage ... I was 50 miles from home and she was 100 !

It's going to happen and I would just keep mine and the other persons confidence 100% "

100% agreed. we are all here for the same reason...to have fun, not to ruin things for other people.I was at a local club and ran into one of the mums at my son's preschool...after the initial shock, I was fine with it and now we are good friends

"While at my second ever trip to a club I bumped into the woman who had taken minutes in a meeting I'd been at the day before ... And a trip to ab Fabs saw me bump into someone I line manage ... I was 50 miles from home and she was 100 ! "

Gosh, that's a bit old to be swinging no?

southampton-ish

"While at my second ever trip to a club I bumped into the woman who had taken minutes in a meeting I'd been at the day before ... And a trip to ab Fabs saw me bump into someone I line manage ... I was 50 miles from home and she was 100 !

Gosh, that's a bit old to be swinging no?"

he he hehe

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Plenty... not long ago met a guy who was best mate of an ex from the past. I wouldn't have recognised him from back in the day, until by chance we got talking about old stomping grounds.

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Yes a friend from school...

I cant remember him at all, but he says he fancied me rotten

So 30yrs later we are making up for lost time

yup i was mailed by my exes aunty and uncle who live 3 doors away

southampton-ish

"yup i was mailed by my exes aunty and uncle who live 3 doors away "

tell me bout it lol i have to look at them when i see them and think i know what you get up to - shocking really

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Plenty... not long ago met a guy who was best mate of an ex from the past. I wouldn't have recognised him from back in the day, until by chance we got talking about old stomping grounds."

I know you've had your fair share of fun, both here and elsewhere.

But it's not time to call it your 'stomping ground.'

Yet.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

Gosh, that's a bit old to be swinging no?"

lol :P x

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Whats a 'vanilla'?..I always thought it was boring types (like us lol) who dont swing..but just hang around these sites..because they like the people and the social side..(like us, again lol)

southampton-ish

"Whats a 'vanilla'?..I always thought it was boring types (like us lol) who dont swing..but just hang around these sites..because they like the people and the social side..(like us, again lol)"

well, vanilla to me is people in my life who don't swing and well in my case do not KNOW that I swing, for who swinging would never be something they would consider or condone...that is my interpretation anyway

Over the years it's happens, but a close shave was a few weeks ago.. I had been mailing a guy who hit all the boxes- should of known... And was sat in the dinner hall enjoying a quiet break when on the next table a man starts boasting about this bbw he is 'grooming' on a swinging site.. My ears picked up and thought naughty... Them he proceeded to tell friends how he was meeting her on Friday and would let them know how it went- someone asked who was she And he said she doesn't post pics but here is her number do you recognise it!!!!... Thank gosh I had a book because as my number was being read out I dropped it and hid under the table.. Raving.. Them came up smiled at them and walked off.. A polite pm to him thanking him for comms and declining a meet EVER followed. He worked out it was me' obviously but I explained in very straight terms that private lives are private... That's why I don't post face pics.. Saw him this morning and he looked shocked I would speak to him- we have been working together for 3 years!!!. Lol.

West

[Removed by poster at 14/08/10 22:06:09]

West

"Over the years it's happens, but a close shave was a few weeks ago.. I had been mailing a guy who hit all the boxes- should of known... And was sat in the dinner hall enjoying a quiet break when on the next table a man starts boasting about this bbw he is 'grooming' on a swinging site.. My ears picked up and thought naughty... Them he proceeded to tell friends how he was meeting her on Friday and would let them know how it went- someone asked who was she And he said she doesn't post pics but here is her number do you recognise it!!!!... Thank gosh I had a book because as my number was being read out I dropped it and hid under the table.. Raving.. Them came up smiled at them and walked off.. A polite pm to him thanking him for comms and declining a meet EVER followed. He worked out it was me' obviously but I explained in very straight terms that private lives are private... That's why I don't post face pics.. Saw him this morning and he looked shocked I would speak to him- we have been working together for 3 years!!!. Lol. "

Precisely the reason we dont go to clubs and socials..a lot of single guys just see it as a 'bunk up' ..you can almost hear them saying to their mates on a Monday morning ''yeh...I go there, its full of old desparate ugly sorts who are gagging for it while their fat husband watches and has a wank''

You can also imagine them saying ''here guess who I saw at the swingers club the other night''

Single blokes are single blokes..I know I used to be one!..they boast about various conquests (I never did)..whereas single women and swingers are very discreet..its a shame a certain type of single blokes ruins it for other genuine single guys on here and other sites..

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Single blokes are single blokes..I know I used to be one!..they boast about various conquests (I never did)..whereas single women and swingers are very discreet..its a shame a certain type of single blokes ruins it for other genuine single guys on here and other sites.."

Only if people let it, by applying sweeping generalisations.

West

"Single blokes are single blokes..I know I used to be one!..they boast about various conquests (I never did)..whereas single women and swingers are very discreet..its a shame a certain type of single blokes ruins it for other genuine single guys on here and other sites..

Only if people let it, by applying sweeping generalisations."

OK, fair point but in my defence..I wouldnt call...

'''''its a shame a certain type of single blokes ruins it for other genuine single guys on here and other sites.."'''

A sweeping generalisation...

Of course not every single bloke is like that...but in the main the majority of single blokes boast about conquests..

"Nope. "

They don't do that sort of thing in Wiltshire do they?

» Add a new message to this topic