FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > swing ring ???????

swing ring ???????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok hello all fellow swingers.

Right here goes how many of us "come on admit it lol" walk down the street look at a person and think do they ?? lol we have all done it and am sure will continue to do it. i think we need some kind of identification not a band something like a ring worn on a particualr finger ie little finger for us swingers to wear or is that just a crazy idea it would give us an idea lol next time we think do they lol xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

much prefer to people watch and guess wether they are swingers or not.

where would the fun of imagination be if all swingers wore some sort of identification badge?

"ok hello all fellow swingers.

Right here goes how many of us "come on admit it lol" walk down the street look at a person and think do they ?? lol we have all done it and am sure will continue to do it. i think we need some kind of identification not a band something like a ring worn on a particualr finger ie little finger for us swingers to wear or is that just a crazy idea it would give us an idea lol next time we think do they lol xxxx "

Why on earth would you want to stand out in every day life? When I want to meet I go to a club or come on here I don't want to walk around with a sign no so I could be pestered in every day life!

There are many swinging symbols out there already Chameleons do a range of jewellery (check out their site) there are also a few symbols used around europe im sure if you google it you could find them

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There are many swinging symbols out there already Chameleons do a range of jewellery (check out their site) there are also a few symbols used around europe im sure if you google it you could find them "

Thanks, i'll try and find some of that.

'Cos the whole 'i'll just walk about with my cock hanging out, they'll know what i mean' thing isnt going too well...

Right here goes how many of us "come on admit it lol" walk down the street look at a person and think do they ?? lol we have all done it and am sure will continue to do it. i think we need some kind of identification not a band something like a ring worn on a particualr finger ie little finger for us swingers to wear or is that just a crazy idea it would give us an idea lol next time we think do they lol xxxx "

No, I can honestly say I do not, as sex is not the mainstay of my life, therefore I don't look at others whilst out and about and wonder if they swing!

"There are many swinging symbols out there already Chameleons do a range of jewellery (check out their site) there are also a few symbols used around europe im sure if you google it you could find them

'Cos the whole 'i'll just walk about with my cock hanging out, they'll know what i mean' thing isnt going too well...

"

perhaps you havent adorned it correctly?

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"There are many swinging symbols out there already Chameleons do a range of jewellery (check out their site) there are also a few symbols used around europe im sure if you google it you could find them

"

hahaha

You could order some of the existing "swingers Jewelery" from places like Chameleons, they do a range which includes

Ear rings

Belly bars

Cufflinks

Tie Pins

Hair clips

Each item comes in different format and each one has a chameleon on it, the chameleon is on either a yellow branch (straight) or pink branch (bisexual) and means nothing to anyone who doesn't know the scene.

They have been selling them for about 3 years and they have not appeared in the press yet.

Some other swingers sites sell thier own ranges with yin and yan symbols

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"You could order some of the existing "swingers Jewelery" from places like Chameleons, they do a range which includes

Ear rings

Belly bars

Cufflinks

Tie Pins

Hair clips

Each item comes in different format and each one has a chameleon on it, the chameleon is on either a yellow branch (straight) or pink branch (bisexual) and means nothing to anyone who doesn't know the scene.

They have been selling them for about 3 years and they have not appeared in the press yet.

"

how about a simpler option a tattoo on ya forehead that says "swinger"?

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"You could order some of the existing "swingers Jewelery" from places like Chameleons, they do a range which includes

Ear rings

Belly bars

Cufflinks

Tie Pins

Hair clips

"

But once they do get known as "swinger's tags" then all your friends and family (that don't know about your pastime) will remember you wearing one!

Not a good idea to openly advertise it, in my opinion anyway.

By *ick and tockCouple  over a year ago

wigan

we got asked y we was in lanzarote this year was we swingers by a couple out there in a bar did think a t shit and a pair of shorts and flip flops was the stuff that swingers do wear so now u know what to wear on hols

Get a tattoo on your forehead then everyone will know you are and it might catch on. It might be a new fashion and you could be their inspirational starter of it.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Right here goes how many of us "come on admit it lol" walk down the street look at a person and think do they ?? lol we have all done it and am sure will continue to do it. i think we need some kind of identification not a band something like a ring worn on a particualr finger ie little finger for us swingers to wear or is that just a crazy idea it would give us an idea lol next time we think do they lol xxxx

Get a tattoo on your forehead then everyone will know you are and it might catch on. It might be a new fashion and you could be their inspirational starter of it. "

i said that earlier ya naughty boy

Get a tattoo on your forehead then everyone will know you are and it might catch on. It might be a new fashion and you could be their inspirational starter of it. i said that earlier ya naughty boy "

Yeh yeh sorry but i like the idea. Not for me though

Ear rings

Belly bars

Cufflinks

Tie Pins

Hair clips

"

I got a little one

pin that is...a lovely little chameleon

» Add a new message to this topic