FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can't sleep

Can't sleep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not been in long, has a Shower and now can't sleep, good job I'm off Work at the moment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Not been in long, has a Shower and now can't sleep, good job I'm off Work at the moment "

that is me most nights...ever since high school I have had sleep problems

"Not been in long, has a Shower and now can't sleep, good job I'm off Work at the moment

that is me most nights...ever since high school I have had sleep problems "

Sorry to hear that, I'm normally out like a Light

southampton-ish

"Not been in long, has a Shower and now can't sleep, good job I'm off Work at the moment

Sorry to hear that, I'm normally out like a Light "

the frustrating thing is that I am exhausted!! but if I go to bed I just toss and turn...if I fall asleep around 9 or 10 I am then wide awake at 2 or 3...lol...not good when you have a 5 year old and 3 year old twins up at 6 or 7...lol..

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not been in long, has a Shower and now can't sleep, good job I'm off Work at the moment "
i cant sleep either

Sorry to hear that, I'm normally out like a Light the frustrating thing is that I am exhausted!! but if I go to bed I just toss and turn...if I fall asleep around 9 or 10 I am then wide awake at 2 or 3...lol...not good when you have a 5 year old and 3 year old twins up at 6 or 7...lol.."

Have you took advise on it ?

southampton-ish

I think it is in my genes...lol...my mother is even worse..

By *undebigaryMan  over a year ago

dundee

Yeh my sleep patterns go haywire when im not working.i just got up cos couldnt sleep an put on sum music,the doves,class band.lol

"Not been in long, has a Shower and now can't sleep, good job I'm off Work at the moment i cant sleep either "

I'm wide awake and the Tele is rubbish so I'm sat in Bed with my Laptop how sad is that

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not been in long, has a Shower and now can't sleep, good job I'm off Work at the moment i cant sleep either

I'm wide awake and the Tele is rubbish so I'm sat in Bed with my Laptop how sad is that "

sad

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

can u lot please be quiet, i've been asleep for an hour. thank you.

dundee

"Not been in long, has a Shower and now can't sleep, good job I'm off Work at the moment i cant sleep either

I'm wide awake and the Tele is rubbish so I'm sat in Bed with my Laptop how sad is that "

what can we talk about then.lol.wait i know,what kind of bike do u have kev

I'm wide awake and the Tele is rubbish so I'm sat in Bed with my Laptop how sad is that what can we talk about then.lol.wait i know,what kind of bike do u have kev"

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood

Bradford

I'm wide awake and the Tele is rubbish so I'm sat in Bed with my Laptop how sad is that what can we talk about then.lol.wait i know,what kind of bike do u have kev

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood "

Are they at all like the Sinclair ZX80 or C5?

I'm wide awake and the Tele is rubbish so I'm sat in Bed with my Laptop how sad is that what can we talk about then.lol.wait i know,what kind of bike do u have kev

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood

Are they at all like the Sinclair ZX80 or C5?"

not as fast as those mate

dundee

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood "

Ah im jealous lol.i had a vintage honda 550/4. last summer.streetfighter style.had to sell it when i lost my job.im goin to get an R1 one day tho.or an mv augusta.when i win the lottery.or the c.s.a. stop chaseing me.lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood Ah im jealous lol.i had a vintage honda 550/4. last summer.streetfighter style.had to sell it when i lost my job.im goin to get an R1 one day tho.or an mv augusta.when i win the lottery.or the c.s.a. stop chaseing me.lol"

take no notice, he has a custom made chopper with handle bar ribbons really

Bradford

and lollipop sticks in his rear spokes

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood Ah im jealous lol.i had a vintage honda 550/4. last summer.streetfighter style.had to sell it when i lost my job.im goin to get an R1 one day tho.or an mv augusta.when i win the lottery.or the c.s.a. stop chaseing me.loltake no notice, he has a custom made chopper with handle bar ribbons really "

you sussed me

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood Ah im jealous lol.i had a vintage honda 550/4. last summer.streetfighter style.had to sell it when i lost my job.im goin to get an R1 one day tho.or an mv augusta.when i win the lottery.or the c.s.a. stop chaseing me.lol"

Good luck it's crap being without a Bike if your into them

Bradford

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood Ah im jealous lol.i had a vintage honda 550/4. last summer.streetfighter style.had to sell it when i lost my job.im goin to get an R1 one day tho.or an mv augusta.when i win the lottery.or the c.s.a. stop chaseing me.loltake no notice, he has a custom made chopper with handle bar ribbons really

you sussed me "

Really!!! Now those piccies would be worth seeing.

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood Ah im jealous lol.i had a vintage honda 550/4. last summer.streetfighter style.had to sell it when i lost my job.im goin to get an R1 one day tho.or an mv augusta.when i win the lottery.or the c.s.a. stop chaseing me.loltake no notice, he has a custom made chopper with handle bar ribbons really

you sussed me

Really!!! Now those piccies would be worth seeing."

dirtybigbadsgirlville

you sussed me

"

he plaits said bike handle ribbons and removes shopping basket from the front when looking for a meet.......

you sussed me

he plaits said bike handle ribbons and removes shopping basket from the front when looking for a meet....... "

I carry my Condoms and Mankini in the Basket

dirtybigbadsgirlville

you sussed me

he plaits said bike handle ribbons and removes shopping basket from the front when looking for a meet.......

I carry my Condoms and Mankini in the Basket "

with a customised anal butt plug pump fixed on the seat

Bradford

you sussed me

he plaits said bike handle ribbons and removes shopping basket from the front when looking for a meet....... "

why does he do that, you'd have thought the little old ladies would have liked his shopping basket, compared styles actually

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 10/08/10 01:56:13]

you sussed me

I carry my Condoms and Mankini in the Basket with a customised anal butt plug pump fixed on the seat "

Theres always time for Lube as well

dirtybigbadsgirlville

you sussed me

I carry my Condoms and Mankini in the Basket with a customised anal butt plug pump fixed on the seat

Theres always time for Lube as well "

well grannies produce a lot of saliva when taking out their false teeth

dundee

[Removed by poster at 10/08/10 02:03:21]

dundee

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood Ah im jealous lol.i had a vintage honda 550/4. last summer.streetfighter style.had to sell it when i lost my job.im goin to get an R1 one day tho.or an mv augusta.when i win the lottery.or the c.s.a. stop chaseing me.lol

Good luck it's crap being without a Bike if your into them "

Yeh its like when your single again an you put your arm across in your sleep an shes not there anymore.or you look out the window an your bike isnt chained to the lampost anymore.its like a part of you is missing.shit sorry melodramatic moment there.lol

ZX12R, vfr750 and 2 Trials bikes and 1 Enduro Bike that are Legal and 7 others in progress or just stood Ah im jealous lol.i had a vintage honda 550/4. last summer.streetfighter style.had to sell it when i lost my job.im goin to get an R1 one day tho.or an mv augusta.when i win the lottery.or the c.s.a. stop chaseing me.lol

Good luck it's crap being without a Bike if your into them Yeh its like when your single again an you put your arm across in your sleep an shes not there anymore.or you look out the window an your bike isnt chained to the lampost anymore.its like a part of you is missing.shit sorry melodramatic moment there.lol "

no worries Fella we all have them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yeh its like when your single again an you put your arm across in your sleep an shes not there anymore.or you look out the window an your bike isnt chained to the lampost anymore.its like a part of you is missing.shit sorry melodramatic moment there.lol "

If I put my arm out and found my ex wife there I'd be in deep fucking shit cos my current wife would be there too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

* What a bloody scarey thought that was.

» Add a new message to this topic