FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time Travel

Time Travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A thought occured to me while reading the T Pyxidis thread about time travel and whether it would ever be possible to travel through time to reach distant galaxies.

After long thought on the matter, about 3.456932 hours to be precise, I've reached the conclusion that time travel is:

a) not possible in my lifetime

b) not available to us mere mortals

Allow me to elaborate.

If time travel was possible in my lifetime AND available to me to use then I would have come back in time and given myself last week's lotto numbers before the draw had taken place.

The fact that I didn't do that, and subsequently that I am still as poor as a pauper's ass, leads me to believe that time travel isn't possible within my lifetime or it is not available to me.

(and I guess that holiday I had planned to T Pyxidis will just have to wait now)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im going to be frozen for a 1000 years then come back and do some serious reproducing. Think i will repeat this process once every 1000 years so they will never be rid of me

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

so time travel,is available to those people,who do win the lottery.hmmm,its all begining to make sense.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"

If time travel was possible in my lifetime AND available to me to use then I would have come back in time and given myself last week's lotto numbers before the draw had taken place.

The fact that I didn't do that, and subsequently that I am still as poor as a pauper's ass, leads me to believe that time travel isn't possible within my lifetime or it is not available to me.

(and I guess that holiday I had planned to T Pyxidis will just have to wait now) "

But who is to say that in the future you have reached the point where it is possible.

And also you yourself would have to invent it. Cos if it was commercially available, everybody else would do the same and the ticket would be worthless.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Stuff "to be or not to be".

Forwards or backwards is now the question.

For Wishy, time travel is possible and available to you, you just haven't found the solution yet. ps it's not a De Lorean

regards

S.O.Crates

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im confused! are we goin backwards or forwards??? xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"im confused! are we goin backwards or forwards??? xx"

Dunno. Didn't you say that already?

"im confused! are we goin backwards or forwards??? xx"

So long you can go forwards and backwards at a decent pace, for a decent amount of time, with a great person the result will hopefully end all confusion and thoughts of time travel

Ihave a theory that the large hadron collider is being sabotaged by scientists from the future, so as not to cause a black hole and destroy us all! i mean the first time it didnt work they found a beer bottle in the main ring ffs!

» Add a new message to this topic