FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photographer Available - South West

Photographer Available - South West

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, just introducing myself, have been on here a while, and have been doing fetish photography for the past 5 years. I have my own private studio at home in a detahec purpose built annexe to the house and access to a commercial studio in Swindon for bigger shoots where more lighting and props are needed. I've worked with many couples already who are on fab, and can provide references and portfolios to show my style and experience. Check my veris as many reference my photography work. I've also spent a lot of time in front of the camera as well so see it both ways.

This is a genuine passion of mine, its not just a means to end and in most cases a photography shoot does not end up with me playing, and it certainly never happens during a shoot, as there is a job to be done, typically a shoot will be 3 hours, and you'll have some amazing photos that will lift and elevate your profile and generate you so much more new interest from people who can now appreciate just how sexy you are. Not all my shoots are studio based, I am happy to do location work as well.

Ok, just ping me a message if you are interested, I am totally genuine an serious about this, its not new to me, I'm doing this every week for clients across the south west.

thanks

Nikki

ps I can be Nik if the idea of having Nikki do your photos doesn't appeal, its no issue to me at all (but Nikki is nicer lol!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic