FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sex object

sex object

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sometimes I want more than being a sex object. don't get me wrong I love my time on here made some fantastic friends but....sometimes I want more.. does anyone else want the dating feeling. the 3rd date rule feeling. the romance, the waking up with someone the going to bed with someone and not just for sex.

ive been single 3yrs after a 27yr marriage and I miss that special "thing" you have with someone

but until then will continue to be a sex object.. happy Tuesday peeps.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I think you need another site for that. Although it can be found here it is very rare

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you need a cuddle? x

I've been single for nearly three years now. No I don't miss sharing my life with someone. I value this freedom to do as I wish, when I wish, with whomsoever I wish too much. I don't just mean the amazing sex experiences either. These are my best days.

"I think you need another site for that. Although it can be found here it is very rare"
don't get me wrong im happy on here its just a feeling sometimes....plus folk on here are on those other sites too....lol

"I've been single for nearly three years now. No I don't miss sharing my life with someone. I value this freedom to do as I wish, when I wish, with whomsoever I wish too much. I don't just mean the amazing sex experiences either. These are my best days. "

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

[Removed by poster at 25/11/14 07:47:27]

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"sometimes I want more than being a sex object. don't get me wrong I love my time on here made some fantastic friends but....sometimes I want more.. does anyone else want the dating feeling. the 3rd date rule feeling. the romance, the waking up with someone the going to bed with someone and not just for sex.

ive been single 3yrs after a 27yr marriage and I miss that special "thing" you have with someone

but until then will continue to be a sex object.. happy Tuesday peeps.x"

good luck and don't give up on your dreams .. I'm a serial thing finder .. It does happen xxx

"sometimes I want more than being a sex object. don't get me wrong I love my time on here made some fantastic friends but....sometimes I want more.. does anyone else want the dating feeling. the 3rd date rule feeling. the romance, the waking up with someone the going to bed with someone and not just for sex.

Sex object ...... mmmmmmm

"I think you need another site for that. Although it can be found here it is very rare don't get me wrong im happy on here its just a feeling sometimes....plus folk on here are on those other sites too....lol"

They most definitely are I always smile at the difference in the profiles.

If you haven't already , you should join Miss CC's dating thread.

I sometimes think I could do with a cuddle buddy, especially for the winter months !

"I think you need another site for that. Although it can be found here it is very rare don't get me wrong im happy on here its just a feeling sometimes....plus folk on here are on those other sites too....lol"

Good observation skills,well done,lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like that term: cuddle buddy. It's different for me as I'm married so happy just for pure NSA sex. It's always a 3 way thing though so I don't feel like a sex object. With regular playmates though, I do do cuddles

Not everyone wants a full-on relationship, but may still want more than a meet and a shag.

It does happen. Ive been very lucky and found someone on here who meets other people, as do I; but who I spend a lot of time with chatting and occasionally meeting.

I would suggest you keep looking and keep chatting. x

I have a fwb who kisses and cuddles me. The sex is great and the cup of tea and chat is lovely too. You can have the intimacy without the commitment x

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

but until then will continue to be a sex object..

happy Tuesday peeps.x"

You could always try both ways until you sort something better

I don't want it. I prefer the shag and go meet and don't meet again thingy lol

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I think you need another site for that. Although it can be found here it is very rare"

I think full-on 'true romance' is very rare wherever you look, but I have found more and deeper connections here, even real intensity sometimes, and more of the social aspect than I ever did on any any dating site.

And the sex is certainly one hell of a lot better while you're waiting too!

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Wait till boxing day to save yourself lots of money

"I have a fwb who kisses and cuddles me. The sex is great and the cup of tea and chat is lovely too. You can have the intimacy without the commitment x"

"I have a fwb who kisses and cuddles me. The sex is great and the cup of tea and chat is lovely too. You can have the intimacy without the commitment x"

Exactly. It's rare, but it happens.

I think its easier for women to get one tho.

Soo I would never treat you like that. You can always make me a cup of tea and iron my shirt for me.

I don't think that having casual sex automatically means you're a sex object. You can change it so that you're not a sex object - if you want to.

Think ultimately a lot of single people on here are looking if truth be known, I know that being sexually compatible is certainly high on the agenda for me but hey how should you not meet someone that could be a partner on here ,how reliable would some of the more active people on here be though ????

» Add a new message to this topic