Pandora jewellery - ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it worth the money or over priced tat

Thinking of getting my sister some for her 30th

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

It's fine if you want to pay a massive premium for the name.

I wouldn't buy it personally but plenty of people do.

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

According to a second hand jewellers it's tat.

You could buy her maybe some nice earrings or a bracelet.

Claire

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Its tat and it breaks so much that they have a policy to replace it without even a receipt thats how bad it is!

I used to work with it so saw just how much went back!

Get her something thats a lot sturdier and something that isnt just fashion.. If you want a list of who not to buy let me know as I can tell you what makes break a lot more than most x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its very popular and they do a big range of stuff so she'll probably find something she'll like if you get her a giftcard

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I was inveigled into 'just popping' into one of their places last Christmas to help a friend out. I was in there forever

Does she want one ? Or does she prefer gold or silver ? I know of a few people with them, the beads/charms have different meanings etc. They love them so they have their fans. I'd prefer a piece of amber jewellery myself - most females have certain types/pieces of jewellery they like. Depends on her style too.

We've been asked by two female, members for pandora, charms for Christmas really?? How fecking much for a glass bead!!! Grrrr

"We've been asked by two female, members for pandora, charms for Christmas really?? How fecking much for a glass bead!!! Grrrr "

Members of the family that is....

"We've been asked by two female, members for pandora, charms for Christmas really?? How fecking much for a glass bead!!! Grrrr "

It's worse trying to remember what beads:charms they have already as well !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The idea was to get her a bracelet and charms and then friends and family could add to it

She's not into gold and silver bling jewellery

I just thought it was casual enough for everyday and could be sentimental at the same time

"We've been asked by two female, members for pandora, charms for Christmas really?? How fecking much for a glass bead!!! Grrrr

It's worse trying to remember what beads:charms they have already as well ! "

Oh god I never thought of that! I was looking online last night. Typical the ones I liked where of course the most expensive! and it seems a little odd handing over a pressy that would fit, in a matchbox!! But hey ho

"The idea was to get her a bracelet and charms and then friends and family could add to it

I just thought it was casual enough for everyday and could be sentimental at the same time "

You are of course right, there are some really lovely ones! Nice idea.. Not seen one with fuck buddy on though don't take offence I am of course joking. x

The mark up is astronomical

Wish I'd thought of making charms that weigh a few grams out of sterling silver and charging at least £35 for them

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not a fan, prefer Swarovski, more our style but we can see the allure of Pandora it's just not for us. Nice stuffs though.

Get her a Nomination bracelet. It looks horrid to start with but once you start collecting the links/charms, they are lovely. And each time you remove a link to put a charm on, you can then start a new bracelet which you then pass onto somebody else. I love mine

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Strangely I've just decided to ask for Pandora vouchers for my 50th friends don't know what to get me so I can start collecting the charms

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"The idea was to get her a bracelet and charms and then friends and family could add to it

I just thought it was casual enough for everyday and could be sentimental at the same time "

Think of something that's special to her and work from there.

For example, someone I know has a sentimental attachment to a certain type of leaf. I found a place that electroplates leaves and had one made in the most stunning almost iridescent copper colours. It wasn't horrendously expensive and it's absolutely unique.

By *ady G and GTCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

They are not for me. Went with a friend today as its her birthday and she had been given money to choose a one for herself.

I think they are a modern version of the gold charm bracelets people used to have, most of which have been cashed in when the price of gold rocketed.

Buy her a nice claw hammer and a screwdriver set....

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Get her a Nomination bracelet. It looks horrid to start with but once you start collecting the links/charms, they are lovely. And each time you remove a link to put a charm on, you can then start a new bracelet which you then pass onto somebody else. I love mine "

I'm a Nominations fan too - I don't like dangly bracelets so the Noms charms suit me down to the ground

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Buy her a nice claw hammer and a screwdriver set...."
And you are single because?

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I've got the Chamilia version. I wear it day and night - even in the shower and have done for a couple of years without any problems. It's not overly coordinated because the beads have been gifts but they mean something to me so I don't really mind. They're not for everyone but I'd feel odd without mine on now.

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

"Get her a Nomination bracelet. It looks horrid to start with but once you start collecting the links/charms, they are lovely. And each time you remove a link to put a charm on, you can then start a new bracelet which you then pass onto somebody else. I love mine "

That sounds like a cool idea.

I like Thomas Sabo, the do charms as well, I have a black bracelet but the pearl effect is lovely too.

OP ~ I think any piece of jewellery that you've taken the time over to choose will be appreciated.

"Buy her a nice claw hammer and a screwdriver set...."

Can you where those as jewelry ?

OP I'm sure whatever you choose for your sister she will love it

I have pandora costly but worth it

I like Pandora, the rings especially, I like the big chunky rings, it serves its purpose for looking pretty and the charms can be personalised.

For investment purposes then you'd have to buy very expensive diamonds, and high street jewellers eg Ernest Jones etc are not really going to keep any value, the mark up on this grade of diamonds is huge.

I can dream of owning a Graff diamond but its unlikely I'm going to have that kind of money spare. I'm happy to buy Pandora as its for the moment and not intended to be passed down generations.

I'm liking the idea of the Nomination bracelets too, they do look really nice. I might hint for Christmas

"Get her a Nomination bracelet. It looks horrid to start with but once you start collecting the links/charms, they are lovely. And each time you remove a link to put a charm on, you can then start a new bracelet which you then pass onto somebody else. I love mine

That sounds like a cool idea.

I like Thomas Sabo, the do charms as well, I have a black bracelet but the pearl effect is lovely too.

OP ~ I think any piece of jewellery that you've taken the time over to choose will be appreciated. "

I have Thomas Sabo too, the black one with mine and my son's initials and a big red heart. I only wear it for special occasions though xx

» Add a new message to this topic