FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > There today Gone tomorrow profiles.?

There today Gone tomorrow profiles.?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been going on for weeks now i get mail from sexie couples or single men fems lovely letters and some i think wow. I mail back we start to chat and then i go to mail back next day thay have gone and profile taken off ? Am i the only one getting this ???And why would thay do it for. ?? jo xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes a few but it has always happened. People delete profiles for various reasons. I have never felt the reason to ask why though.

"Yes a few but it has always happened. People delete profiles for various reasons. I have never felt the reason to ask why though."
I cant ask why as thay go not even giving msn or nothing ... just find it strange. I can get person mailing loads in a day Saying about meeting and stuff.. Had one man mail about 8 times this week.

"Yes a few but it has always happened. People delete profiles for various reasons. I have never felt the reason to ask why though. I cant ask why as thay go not even giving msn or nothing ... just find it strange. I can get person mailing loads in a day Saying about meeting and stuff.. Had one man mail about 8 times this week."

I did have one who came back with a different profile saying they had found out at work. Sad that you have to do things like that at times.

"Been going on for weeks now i get mail from sexie couples or single men fems lovely letters and some i think wow. I mail back we start to chat and then i go to mail back next day thay have gone and profile taken off ? Am i the only one getting this ???And why would thay do it for. ?? jo xxx "

It's a regular thing on here, I left when I started seeing someone then came back when it was over, there must be lots of different reasons for it happening

well i get 2 or 3 a week and some read like same person had one again this morning ,,, And tomorrow i will know if gone .

"Been going on for weeks now i get mail from sexie couples or single men fems lovely letters and some i think wow. I mail back we start to chat and then i go to mail back next day thay have gone and profile taken off ? Am i the only one getting this ???And why would thay do it for. ?? jo xxx

It's a regular thing on here, I left when I started seeing someone then came back when it was over, there must be lots of different reasons for it happening "

Yehh you deleted and came back didn't you Kev lol

Think some people enjoy the excitment of chatting to people on here, then get cold feet and leave when they actually think about what they are doing!!

Also wonder if some people have totally unrealistic expectations of things, and when they find out we're "normal" people on this site don't get it!!

(just my humble opinion!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I had one guy mail me recently who deleted his account and rejoined 3 times in as many days.

Hmmmm carnt even say what I think or it will be a case of ya barred again

*sits on coffin* with finger on lip

"Hmmmm carnt even say what I think or it will be a case of ya barred again

*sits on coffin* with finger on lip "

ooo you can sit there and still tell us what you think ,, lol we are all ears ,, xxx

"Hmmmm carnt even say what I think or it will be a case of ya barred again

*sits on coffin* with finger on lip ooo you can sit there and still tell us what you think ,, lol we are all ears ,, xxx"

...... Yeah right

* gets bk in coffin*

i don't even get why people think about why others come and go.

There must be as many different reasons as there are people.

Some will be genuine people others will be arseholes.

Shrug.

I have found this a lot lately as well, several when they have come back on site under another name say it was because their account had been hacked but I think a lot of them just get cold feet or the ones(particularly guys) who leave before they have been on site for less than 24 hours, is because they think they are gong to get instant meets and don't!

» Add a new message to this topic