FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the sound of silence

the sound of silence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do other people do with friends on their friends list that don't chat .... Seems I have to try and initiate conversation everytime as they don't chat . Should I just delete or should I do what a lot of people do and put a status up saying I'm having a friends clear out ... Ive found out in the past that they come out of the woodwork and say " hope your not deleting us "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would just delete after a certain length of time, especially if I've been the one initiating conversation last few times.

I only add those I've chatted to and agreed to meet. At the moment it consists of four men

"I would just delete after a certain length of time, especially if I've been the one initiating conversation last few times.

I only add those I've chatted to and agreed to meet. At the moment it consists of four men "

That's what I was intending to do , do you ever get a message after saying why did you delete us ?

I have a friend on my list just deleted 46 messages I sent her unread and unanswered I only message her when she's online ,she chats occasionally but just one maybe two replies just deleted her

"I would just delete after a certain length of time, especially if I've been the one initiating conversation last few times.

I only add those I've chatted to and agreed to meet. At the moment it consists of four men

That's what I was intending to do , do you ever get a message after saying why did you delete us ?"

NO cause I block 'em as well.

That's what I was intending to do , do you ever get a message after saying why did you delete us ?

"

I feel as the single guy, it's probably my job to keep up with those on my friends list, and I hope they don't mind that I do.

I feel as the single guy, it's probably my job to keep up with those on my friends list, and I hope they don't mind that I do. "

"

That's the way to do it lol

That's what I was intending to do , do you ever get a message after saying why did you delete us ?"

Not so far but if I did I would say it's because they never chatted so therefore the chances of meeting would be very slim, which is why they were added in the first place.

I can never understand adding people for the sake of adding. Some peoples friends list must be as long as my legs

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I've had messages from guys asking why I deleted them when I'd never friended them in the first place

Nice try, no banana!

I feel as the single guy, it's probably my job to keep up with those on my friends list, and I hope they don't mind that I do. "

Ive found when I do that , that they don't reply as much after a while as they think I'm pestering then

My friends list is very short.

I trim it regularly as though it's hair.

"I've had messages from guys asking why I deleted them when I'd never friended them in the first place

Nice try, no banana!"

Lol

Not so far but if I did I would say it's because they never chatted so therefore the chances of meeting would be very slim, which is why they were added in the first place.

I can never understand adding people for the sake of adding. Some peoples friends list must be as long as my legs "

And they look lovely and long

» Add a new message to this topic