FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No longer bi cur

No longer bi cur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last month or so I changed my profile to bi-curious and have had a few meets. But now after experimenting, I no longer feel the same way about it. My real issue now is I need to Change my profile back to straight but have vers off 2 or 3 men. What should I do? Should I just put a note like this up? The thing is are people going to think I'm alair? As a single male trust is hard as it is on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You got it, say you tried it and didn't like it.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You dont have to show your veris or the veri summary if you dont want to...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You got it, say you tried it and didn't like it. "

What he said

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

my condolences

If I was you I'd hide the veris and summary but put on your profile that you've experimented your bi side but decided it wasn't for you. At least that way you're being honest about it.

Just my opinion obviously and I'm sure plenty of others will come along and say differently. Good luck.

Block the guys you met?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Keep the veris that had you fucked by hundreds private - it's your business. If you feel the need to state anything, you've considered bi but it does not interest you. As long as you wouldn't play with a mf couple, with bi or curious male, then you're not losing anything. If you would, very selectively, then word differently.

Oh god! You have tried the bi, therefor you will be forever bi! Thems the rules according to some on here.

To be honest mate, you don't need to reveal anything you don't want to on here. Honesty is the best policy, but in all fairness honesty doesn't pay off.

The amount of straight guys who have offered me bi play is surprising, indicating that people will label themselves however they see fit if it helps to get a meet.

Deal with the here and now. You were curious, you satisfied that curiosity. You know you are straight and leave it at that.

Good luck!

loads of girls in their profiles state they tried it and its not their thing - why not a bloke - the more we do in this lifestyle some things are going to make us curious more than others - human nature to try - if not for you just say so -

» Add a new message to this topic