FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A thought after reading another thread

A thought after reading another thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hi

When you have a meet do you expect anything other than lots of horny sex to be had?

Do you expect presents to be brought when you fist meet?

Do you expect the people you meet to pay for a Hotel if you are meeting that way?

Do you share petrol costs if one party is doing the travelling?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Presents after fisting?

In all seriousness

No

No

Can't comment do not do hotels

No

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No to all.

I never arrive expecting to play just in case there not what I expected or I'm not what they expected.

Hotels I normally pay for and I never ask for Travel expenses,more than willing to pick someone up though if they dont Drive or have a Car.

"Presents after fisting?

In all seriousness

No

No

Can't comment do not do hotels

No"

...buggar the presents,i'd rather have the money...but seriously i wouldn't expect anything other than them to turn up and treat me with respect..

if he's dressed like santa,then he can empty his sack for sure.xx

No presents, unless it's someone's birthday then we might take a bunch of flowers.

No fuel sharing (we pay for my fuel when we drive, so they pay for theirs when they drive, it works out evenly in the long run).

If we were meeting in a hotel then we'd have our own room and it's up to them if they book one also or go back to where they came from. We only pay for our room though.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

1. Yes

2. A new Ferrari would be nice

3. Yes, insist on at least a 4 star hotel and if travelling to London it just has to be the Grosvenor House on Park Lane, followed by dinner at The Ivy of course....and a Limo to pick me up at Paddington Station.....naturally.

4. I never drive, has to be a chauffeur driven Mercedes S class at least.

But never say no to members who own a helicopter....or private jet.

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I never arrive expecting to play just in case there not what I expected or I'm not what they expected.

Hotels I normally pay for and I never ask for Travel expenses,more than willing to pick someone up though if they dont Drive or have a Car. "

Yeah I worded it wrong, it should say "hope" for lots of horny fun.

If we are going to another couples house we always take drinks and chocolates.

Hotel shared costs..if we cancel for any reason, we pay it all.

the rest no.

"Hi

When you have a meet do you expect anything other than lots of horny sex to be had?

Do you expect the people you meet to pay for a Hotel if you are meeting that way?

Do you share petrol costs if one party is doing the travelling?"

Anything other than bringing say a bottle of wine with them (and we don't expect them to) we would probably feel a little embarrassed about.

We have never met at a hotel but if we did in the future I guess it would depend on the circumstances, if someone was staying at a hotel in the area and using the chance to meet local people I guess not, if they have booked the hotel specifically to meet us I guess we would offer.

No, we wouldn't offer petrol costs to come and see us and we certainly wouldn't accept fuel money when we go to meet people at thier homes.

But a good question I will be interested to hear other people's views on this one because it isn't something we have thought much about.

we never ask for nothing but to make frends and sex if we click ,,, and if we book hotel we pay ,, if person say can we pay half we would money never come into it with us but i am sure some it do here, If we meet click have fun maybe meal before all can help to pay.If we go to there house i take wine.. or flowers ,, thats it really. jo xxx

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Actually i feel a bit embarrassed now that we don't take something like a bottle of wine..

I feel we may have done in the past.. Scratches head...

We never expect anything of anyone, be that gifts, petrol money or whatever, but neither do we expect to be pestered by them turning up at our door unannounced 4 weeks later

If we have a meet at ours we'll happily pick them up from where they live assuming they are local and dropthem back again, we'll also provide food and drink at our expense but we never expect anything in return.

If we meet at theirs, which we very rarely do, but in that instance we'd always make sure we take something, be it food, drink or whatever, for the hosts.

That's just the way we are, in this lifestyle and everyday life - and always will be.

"Expect nothing and you won't be diappointed" - a great motto methinks

Forum Mod

Yes we do hope for lots of horny sex

We use clubs mostly now but if we meet privately we always take a bottle of something nice

Never expect anyone to pay hotel costs,we pay,its our room,if it all goes tits up then off they go

We would'nt expect to offer petrol money for people that have travelled nor would we accept any petrol money for having to travel x

Always think it's like going to see mates, or having mates visit. We don't pay their petrol, or expect them to bring a gift etc etc. Of course sometimes they turn up with a toekn bottle of wine or something, which is nice, but never expected.

"I never arrive expecting to play just in case there not what I expected or I'm not what they expected.

Hotels I normally pay for and I never ask for Travel expenses,more than willing to pick someone up though if they dont Drive or have a Car.

Yeah I worded it wrong, it should say "hope" for lots of horny fun."

Yes hope for horny Sex and I'd be lying if I said differently but never expect it just in case, sometimes a meet can be just for a Drink/Coffee to see how Folk get on in some cases

We sometimes take a bottle of something depending on the time of day, like the evening.

We were invited to stay the night at one meet as it was quite far from home so we took two bottles of wine and some chocs as a way of thanks for the bed and breakfast!

The way we see it is it's just a small way of saying thankyou for their hospitality.

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I was once chatting with someone, was at the stage just before giving my address and time to meet as I was accomidating and he said "well, can you give me £30 for fuel costs and pick up some condoms too babe..." needless to say that address was never given...lol

"I was once chatting with someone, was at the stage just before giving my address and time to meet as I was accomidating and he said "well, can you give me £30 for fuel costs and pick up some condoms too babe..." needless to say that address was never given...lol"

God loves a trier

I am not unreasonable and do try to fit in for meets.

Generally I only ask for some Cristal Champagne, one box of bendy straws, a special attendant to dispose of used chewing gum, tea service for 8, a Honey Bear pack of honey, two air purifiers and a life-size cutout of David Hasselhoff.

Oh and the room painted white and the sound of pan pipes floating gently into the room.

Only then can I perform at my best.

Like I say not too demanding...

"I am not unreasonable and do try to fit in for meets.

Generally I only ask for some Cristal Champagne, one box of bendy straws, a special attendant to dispose of used chewing gum, tea service for 8, a Honey Bear pack of honey, two air purifiers and a life-size cutout of David Hasselhoff.

Oh and the room painted white and the sound of pan pipes floating gently into the room.

Only then can I perform at my best.

Like I say not too demanding... "

can see it now ,, lol all good for your carmor ,, lol

If the mood isn't right I'm all at sea lol.

It's not much to ask is it??

im happy if they turn up lol!! i expect nothin that way im not dissapointed!! x

"Actually i feel a bit embarrassed now that we don't take something like a bottle of wine..

I feel we may have done in the past.. Scratches head..."

I wouldn't feel guilty about it, we do take a bottle of wine but never expect others to bring one here, it's just a personal choice of ours that I think stems back from my time in the army abroad where duty free spirits were around £2.50 a litre and taking a bottle round to friends was the norm.

When we meet at home we generally put a buffet on, just something everyone can peck at during the evening, guests are hardly going to ask for something to eat and the nice long meets we enjoy mean that some nourishment goes down well, who wants to stop a good social or playing event to start preparing food or ordering in take-aways.

"Hi

I always meet socially in the first instance and as it's usually lunch/dinner I don't expect to pay.

For subsequent meets I don't expect anything, but as it's usually in my home my playmates arrive suitably gifted with either wine/champagne, chocs, flowers...well the over 45s do, the younger ones turn up sporting a hard on!

I only meet in hotels with my special playmate when our daughters wont leave home and we're horny...he always pays!

It wouldn't cross my mind to share petrol cost. I say local, if you want to meet me that much pay your own petrol costs!

I pay my own way. Petrol,childcare, club entry, hotel, food, drink etc.

If my meets wish to share costs such as pay for dinner or drinks if I've paid the hotel, fine, but I expect nothing.

I feel safer knowing I've paid my own way because if I don't get a good 'vibe' off them I don't feel beholding to anyone and can ask them to leave at any time.

When going to a party or to anyone's home I take wine or champagne or flowers as a gift, I hate to turn up empty handed.. that's just my way.

"Hi

Never expect sex....nor do i promise it.

condoms would make a nice present on occasion!

i never allow anyone to pay my way, i like things to be on equal terms.

no, travel is a personal issue, whether it's mine or there's, if they think i should pay for them then they need to not look so far out....ditto for me

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Hi

Yes I expect some social interaction. I am not a fuck machine, want that then it isn’t me.

Depends what the pressie is I guess but generally no.

Hotel I would pay for if I booked it and be happy with that. If someone else did I would offer half without a worry.

Petrol costs I wouldn’t even conceder. I tend to do the travelling and would be offended if offered fuel money. Saying that I wouldn’t offer it either.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 06/08/10 15:29:00]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I never expect anything but they often bring a bottle of wine, usually its when i first meet them. I dont drive so if someone is giving me a lift to a social i aways split the cost. If someone is coming to my house for a meet i would expect them to pay their own fuel costs

We don't expect gifts at all, but would take a bottle of wine and some beers to someones house. We pay our own petrol and wouldn't expect anyone to pay towards it.

As for hotels, we do like our own space after so would pay for our own and if the other couple were staying, expect them to pay for theirs.

always expect single guys to pay our travel costs, the hotel bill, a nice meal before hand, and all the drinks.

well dont you know they are lucky that we meet them, so of course they should pay and be gratefull.

"Hi

Decent conversation helps!

No.

No.

Yes.

"always expect single guys to pay our travel costs, the hotel bill, a nice meal before hand, and all the drinks.

well dont you know they are lucky that we meet them, so of course they should pay and be gratefull. "

do you not have kids? should surely pay for the child care too?

» Add a new message to this topic