FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Insects ?

Insects ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How scared are you really if at all of the little Feckers, do you run when their near you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Cockroaches can give me sleepless nights

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Spray them with bug spray. Quick and not too messy.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Spray them with bug spray. Quick and not too messy."

They run too quick to catch them with direct hit, and you have to use enough spray in the room to make your lungs collapse

"Spray them with bug spray. Quick and not too messy.

They run too quick to catch them with direct hit, and you have to use enough spray in the room to make your lungs collapse"

I spray like a monkey on acid and quickly leave the room and come back later with the vac nozel to clean up.

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Did you see the James Bond film where he used a spray-on deoderant and cigar as a makeshift flame thrower?...same would work well on insects, as long as they are on flame-proof surfaces. Totally cremated one of those monster sized spiders that had found its way into my bath tub. Most satisfying.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i find battering em with the nearest shoe helps

"Did you see the James Bond film where he used a spray-on deoderant and cigar as a makeshift flame thrower?...same would work well on insects, as long as they are on flame-proof surfaces. Totally cremated one of those monster sized spiders that had found its way into my bath tub. Most satisfying."

Fly spray or lighter fluid works better or WD40 now thats the tops flame wise!

I'm not a great fan of things that fly around buzzing me and I detest wasps. Anything else I'm not too fussed about really but if I see a spider I usually catch it in a glass and toss it out the window. With moths I just catch them in my hands and throw them out too.

They dont really bother me to be honest, i try to catch them and set them free if they in the house, i actually think spiders in the house are a good thing as they eat flies and tho im not scared of flies they are dirty little feckers so dont really want them, tho saying that i do throw spiders out as i have 3 daughters who dont go along with my opinion of them lol

I'm terrified of spiders, its the way they stop moving when you see them then start again if you glance away. I just know they are sizing me up and deciding how best to eat me!!! I'm too scared of the poxy things to kill them, so I have to ring my ex hubby to come save me (don't mind if they eat him, life insurance is still in my name!)

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

The only good insect is a squashed one

» Add a new message to this topic