FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you have to cum

Do you have to cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you have a meet, do you feel there is an expectation to make the other couple cum. Do you feel that they havent enjoyed themselves, or do you feel a lacking on your own part if they dont cum.

I find that when im in a club, at the beginning of the night im cuming as soon as my gspot and clitoris are touched at the same time - gets me every time lol. But as the evening draws on and ive had, say, 3 orgasms, it takes me longer to cum and if I play later on in the evening i sometimes feel there is an expection for me to cum, even though im having a great time. Its the same with my guy, he doesnt cum loads in an evening but he maintains an erection and he bloody well enjoys himself. I think he would worry though if he didnt make the other female cum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awnpaulCouple  over a year ago

Hounslow

I think that's a bit of a male thing, worrying if the woman has come and, if she hasn't, whether she's enjoyed herself. Female sexuality is, generally speaking, far more nuanced than male and there seems to be more 'levels' of orgasm.

For our part, neither of us come as much, or as intensely when others are involved as we do when we're on our own.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Have been to meet didnt cum but had a bloody good time

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

As a single female I find it difficult as it is and therefore do not expect to cum on a meet, I think men are more hung up on that fact than the female, as if it is a slight on them....

Just coz I haven't cum, doesn't mean I've not enjoyed myself

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't feel any pressure to cum, I don't feel any pressure in any aspect of this life style: if I did I wouldn't do it as I have a pressurised job so fun time must be that: fun!

With one of my playmates the fun for both of us is for him NOT to cum.

He's a Dom, only submissive with me. If he cums he falls out of the sub mindset. I've only made him cum once in 18 months and that was our first meeting. Sending him on his way with a raging hard on is great for both of us!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I have been with a woman who could only ever cum if she was masturbating alone. She said it was a 'mental' block on her part.

I just accepted that and made the rest of our experiences as good as I could. But I do prefer not to cum if my partner hasn't. That didn't stop her milking me completely though.

I have asked myself how I would have felt had she not said anything. I think I would have been disappointed in myself.

Had a big event last Saturday at Chameleons, we were playing with 2 couples and I came, first time I have come when playing for as long as I can remember.

(might be because she is a ballet instructor and has muscles where I didn't know muscles existed lol cheers babes you know who you are)

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

" As a single female I find it difficult as it is and therefore do not expect to cum on a meet, I think men are more hung up on that fact than the female, as if it is a slight on them....

Just coz I haven't cum, doesn't mean I've not enjoyed myself "

Cue ten thousand messages from single guys 'i'll make you cum petal, don't worry...'

(obviously, i sent my message ten mins ago, before typing this - i'm not stupid.)

" As a single female I find it difficult as it is and therefore do not expect to cum on a meet, I think men are more hung up on that fact than the female, as if it is a slight on them....

Cue ten thousand messages from single guys 'i'll make you cum petal, don't worry...'

(obviously, i sent my message ten mins ago, before typing this - i'm not stupid.)"

yes i get that, trouble is that its expected so if a guy isnt all that, it aint going to happen and i end up feeling like a performing seal

"I have been with a woman who could only ever cum if she was masturbating alone. She said it was a 'mental' block on her part.

I just accepted that and made the rest of our experiences as good as I could. But I do prefer not to cum if my partner hasn't. That didn't stop her milking me completely though.

I have asked myself how I would have felt had she not said anything. I think I would have been disappointed in myself."

i have that too, so to speak, i think its that i can relax on my own, no expectations, no-one watching me so ive no idea what changed when i started swinging that i do, if a guy is good, gush all over the place like bloody niagara falls

still chasing the elusive orgasm though

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

(obviously, i sent my message ten mins ago, before typing this - i'm not stupid.)

yes i get that, trouble is that its expected so if a guy isnt all that, it aint going to happen and i end up feeling like a performing seal "

I'll bring a beach ball and a bucket of fish - that way it'll be a memorable evening either way.

yes i get that, trouble is that its expected so if a guy isnt all that, it aint going to happen and i end up feeling like a performing seal

I'll bring a beach ball and a bucket of fish - that way it'll be a memorable evening either way."

and i will let you do the honours of clapping hands

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

If I don't cum on a meet or at a club, it is because I am with the wrong guy.

If I like the guy(s) I am with, orgasms are guaranteed. I cannot help but cum with sex and kissing from a guy I connect with. That is why I am so damn fussy about who I meet !!

Jane x

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

its extremely rare for me to cum from sex

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"its extremely rare for me to cum from sex "

What do you cum from then?

If your enjoying it but cant cum again then just fake it. Still makes him feel good.

Whats this cumming thing???

Gander.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

mrs new - yes

mr new - no - save the last dance..

» Add a new message to this topic