FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reasons to leave a Meet

Reasons to leave a Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just reading on another part of the Forums about some asking about how clean a Home is, if I went somewhere that was filthy I wouldn't stay, what would give you cause to leave a meet ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Just reading on another part of the Forums about some asking about how clean a Home is, if I went somewhere that was filthy I wouldn't stay, what would give you cause to leave a meet ?"

It wasn't in Oldham was it? I might have been there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

reAsons to leave ....

Bad hygiene

unclean house

unclean bed.

mind....if he was pongy when i got there i wouldnt be checking the others out.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

cleanliness

I've left meets for verious reasons before, if someone makes me feel uncomfy i will leave, i've left because guys have lied to me in order to meet me, send pics of them from years ago etc, i walked out on one guy cause he had terrible BO, have left a couple of meet cause they guys have had really bad teeth, i think it does not matter what it is if your not happy you shouldnt stay

Met a guy once who was a mate of a mates and he offered to give me a lift home.

When i got him to drop me off round the corner and as i was getting out the door and saying thanks...

He says " wanna suck on this"

The smell alone made me wanna vomit ...ohhhhhhhhh couldnt get out the car quick enough

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just reading on another part of the Forums about some asking about how clean a Home is, if I went somewhere that was filthy I wouldn't stay, what would give you cause to leave a meet ?"
a man who cums in his pants at the sight of the girls getting loose

"I've left meets for verious reasons before, if someone makes me feel uncomfy i will leave, i've left because guys have lied to me in order to meet me, send pics of them from years ago etc, i walked out on one guy cause he had terrible BO, have left a couple of meet cause they guys have had really bad teeth, i think it does not matter what it is if your not happy you shouldnt stay"

I agree the reasons for why you left. Though i was wondering, how did you tell them? Did you say the truthful reasons or did you make an excuse? I have no idea what i would say :S

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

One of the biggest turn-off's is if she gets pissed for me. Worse if you have a few too and can't jump in the car and do a runner!

I guess we all live and learn.

~As Spock would say...."Live long and prosper"

"I've left meets for verious reasons before, if someone makes me feel uncomfy i will leave, i've left because guys have lied to me in order to meet me, send pics of them from years ago etc, i walked out on one guy cause he had terrible BO, have left a couple of meet cause they guys have had really bad teeth, i think it does not matter what it is if your not happy you shouldnt stay

I agree the reasons for why you left. Though i was wondering, how did you tell them? Did you say the truthful reasons or did you make an excuse? I have no idea what i would say :S"

probably best to be honest but with a little diplomacy

i always agree to meet for a drink, no expectations, that way if i dont want to stay im staying with the original plan of leaving, but if things click....well...

I've been worrying about this, I really wouldn't know what to say and would hate to upset someone

I'd maybe pretend to start my period, or use the 'kids need me' excuse lol

This is why I have meets at my home I know its clean fresh sheets on the bed and fresh towels in the shower.

"I've been worrying about this, I really wouldn't know what to say and would hate to upset someone

"

keep your Hand on your Mobile and make it ring if your unsure, have a pretend conversation and then leg it

I've left for varying reasons:

Sent me a picture of himself looking like a younger Robert Redford, when he looked like a cross between Bruce Forsythe and Albert Steptoe.

Said he was 5ft 10, pic showed man with thick head of hair, Yoda turned up.

Another throughout lunch kept on about Peter Stringfellow being a God and how he'd love to be him surrounded by all those young girls.

Gorgeous bloke with own export company kept telling tales about he and his partners exploits with prostitutes in Nigeria and Ghana.

Bloke had haulage business that took him to mainland Europe, shared his exploits about the prostitutes that set up shop at lorry stops in France.

The guy who after buying me a drink grabbed my thighs and squeezed saying he liked to wrestle and was trying to work out how much damage I could do if I wrapped my legs around him!

I could go on, but prefer to forget the freaks I've encountered over the last three years!

"I've been worrying about this, I really wouldn't know what to say and would hate to upset someone

keep your Hand on your Mobile and make it ring if your unsure, have a pretend conversation and then leg it "

I think I'll stick to clubs lol, don't have to worry about escaping, or them just not taking the hint and leaving!!!

I did a runner from a meet once when the woman moaned about me wiping my dick on the curtains and wouldnt let me go and shag her sister who was asleep upstairs - some women eh!

"I did a runner from a meet once when the woman moaned about me wiping my dick on the curtains and wouldnt let me go and shag her sister who was asleep upstairs - some women eh! "

How unreasonable

"I've left meets for verious reasons before, if someone makes me feel uncomfy i will leave, i've left because guys have lied to me in order to meet me, send pics of them from years ago etc, i walked out on one guy cause he had terrible BO, have left a couple of meet cause they guys have had really bad teeth, i think it does not matter what it is if your not happy you shouldnt stay

I agree the reasons for why you left. Though i was wondering, how did you tell them? Did you say the truthful reasons or did you make an excuse? I have no idea what i would say :S"

depends on the reason, if they have lied to me to get a meet i'll just tell them out right why im not interested, if its something a little more personal i tend to find it harder, tho i did tell one of the guys with really bad teeth and breath you could smell from the other side of the pub why i was leaving, basically because when i said i was going he got funny with me and demanded to know why so i told him

I prefer to meet socially first that way if they smell as if they've not showered for a week, i wont be meeting then again

ive only ever legged it from a meet once .Met what seemeed on paper to be a nice guy but who turned out to be a total bigot,,he kept going on about all the Ni**ers invading our country etc etc and other racist comments he also didnt like the choice of venue i had chosen for our meet and kept saying so ! he went to the toilet and i took the opportunity to run !...never heard from him again thank god .....he was quite fit,clean handsome too but not for me ....

had 2 bad meets .

1,turned up at a cpls house and the girlfriend knew nothing about us comming,,,very awkward

2.met a cpl in a very busy pub,,he was pissed out his mind and was telling everyone at the top of his voice how he was gonna take me to a hotel room and f,,k me all night

the fact that he turned up very d*unk looked like a tramp with half his dinner down his jumper didnt do it for me 1 bit lol

auds xx

oops needless to say we both made our excuses at both and left.

auds xx

"oops needless to say we both made our excuses at both and left.

auds xx "

Sorry Auds, I'd been out on the lash all that night, lmao xxx

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

turned up at a cpls house...he lets me in,walks into living room and BANG,the lady was 5ft in height and width ( i have no problem with that, it was her hair was moving on its own accord and my pet hate her teeth were all manky urrgghh) pic they sent was not in relation to what was standing in front of me...she toddles off upstairs to get ready, he goes into kitchen to get me a drink, I activate fake call on mobile...speaking more audibly than normal into phone with heavy hint of disappointment in voice...Oh no...you're locked out and forgot your key?...ok i'll be home in 20 mins...lets bloke know of said situation, they're very understanding and say hope to arrange another meet...eazee peazee japanezee

"

Ha! sign of the times or age differences. I'd rather DIE than discuss my periods with a man I don't know than tell him he needs a bath.

Come to think of it some blokes would just say , 'That's okay' - What would you do then ?

Ha! sign of the times or age differences. I'd rather DIE than discuss my periods with a man I don't know than tell him he needs a bath.

Come to think of it some blokes would just say , 'That's okay' - What would you do then ?"

i cant use that excuse any more ... thank god !

I've turned up twice and she has not looked anything like her pictures. The First time i said i had left something in the car. The second i told her strait. I got backlash from both but lived to tell the tale.

Husband returns home unexpectedly.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ sassy and yoda turning up.

The great unwashed would put us off, happily all our meets have been nice and clean

I am sure if Deb's situation turned up though ( it involved cheese ) then I would have to say cya.

Well I havent ever had a meet as such, we have met people at a swinging club, that way the pressure is off. What we tend to do is have a chat, go off on our own and look around the club for a few mins, that way we can talk about whether we are both happy, if we are, then we will go in search of the couple, obviously this gives them time to talk about whether we are right for them too, if in a room we will go and sit near them and start playing with each other and if one of them touches us then we know they like us and it all happens. We are new and are a bit nervous to actually start it all off ourselves - well my guy would ask, hes not as shy as me.

Things that would put me off would be BO, bad breath, unhygienic, bad teeth, also couples who are a bit obnoxious and know it alls, that puts me off big time. I once touched a guy in the cinema part of a club and he had a very strange penis, it was very lopsided and seemed to have a bulge on the side of it. It put me off cos i had the thought that he might have been like this through infection - i know thats ridiculous, but as soon as I had the thought I couldnt carry on. Im the same if guys have spots or bumps on their penis, i imagine genital warts and I cant touch them then.

In theory people should have given correct information about them self but if they haven't i would be inclined to leave.

Also lack of cleanliness and body odour is totally unacceptable and i would make my excuses and go.

» Add a new message to this topic