FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm Winking alot lately... : /

I'm Winking alot lately... : /

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

I've started Winking a lot more lately... my thought being what's the point in construction a nice message for someone if at best it gets deleted...

So I think we should all take up Winking as a group activity... I wink... You Wink! I then message you in my nice polite and normal way... and hopefully it might at least get read then... lol

So if I wink but you don't wink back! Game over... You've missed your chance to be seduced but my charm and wit... because to be honest I'm snowed under by the dust and cobwebs that are in my inbox... lol

So I was wondering if we put a Winkers accepted symbol on our profiles if we subscribe to this idea.. Like a "Wink" me cult... lol

@ accepted...

See a simple bit of text at the front end of your profile... let the winking begin! Ha Ha!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your bored aren't you? you really need to get out more lol

Darn... I thought you said wanking....

Rushes to obtain an eye test...,

Increases font size.

Paddy

taunton

"your bored aren't you? you really need to get out more lol "

Agree!

Winked you just now... just for the buzz... the kick... the frill?! Oohhhh I'm all excited... will she won't she... Wink Back!?!? lol

I didn't LOL x

By *undebigaryMan  over a year ago

dundee

"I've started Winking a lot more lately... my thought being what's the point in construction a nice message for someone if at best it gets deleted...

So I think we should all take up Winking as a group activity... I wink... You Wink! I then message you in my nice polite and normal way... and hopefully it might at least get read then... lol

So if I wink but you don't wink back! Game over... You've missed your chance to be seduced but my charm and wit... because to be honest I'm snowed under by the dust and cobwebs that are in my inbox... lol

So I was wondering if we put a Winkers accepted symbol on our profiles if we subscribe to this idea.. Like a "Wink" me cult... lol

@ accepted...

See a simple bit of text at the front end of your profile... let the winking begin! Ha Ha!!!

"

nah cos if u only wink on here u end up only wanking on here.lol

taunton

"I didn't LOL x "

Bugger! This will never take off at this rate... Grrrrrrr! PMSL

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

hahaha just winked you