FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Entry Fee - Thirty Pounds?

Entry Fee - Thirty Pounds?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

Was looking at the meetings and events and there is a Gang Bang going with a £30 entry fee? I'm not interested in it at all... but surely that shouldn't be allowed as such... should it? Or is charging a fee normal at those sort of events? Does charging a fee happen often? Was just wondering... doesn't seem quite right... hum...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If its held in a club then that sounds about right for guys to get in.

Report it as its not allowed.

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

i have attended GB's where there has been a charge, but this has been towards the cost of the room and refreshments

Think of it as a "pay" party or club.

They probably have expenses to cover, ie laundry, buffet, hotel room, etc.

By *ylde FloozyWoman  over a year ago

preston

All clubs charge more for single guys, you may get the odd party (like at my place) which will be free

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Have been to a couple of partiites held in swish hotel-appartments....have paid an entry fee here....but £10/£15...and tha's purely to cover the cost of the appartment and food/soft drinks...doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I wouldn't be happy tom be charged to attend a party at someones house though.

"i have attended GB's where there has been a charge, but this has been towards the cost of the room and refreshments "

Your not supposed to put financial costs though on here. To sit down and split overheads is fine but when profit is made it becomes a commercial enterprise. If its a club entrance fee thats different but for private party's! No.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Was looking at the meetings and events and there is a Gang Bang going with a £30 entry fee? I'm not interested in it at all... but surely that shouldn't be allowed as such... should it? Or is charging a fee normal at those sort of events? Does charging a fee happen often? Was just wondering... doesn't seem quite right... hum... "

if it is at a club then they can change what they want..... if it is a private party.... then.... not good...

we have been asked many times to pay a contribution to cost of "private" party, and have been happy to do so too.

If you play a sport you have to pay subs, etc or to hire the facilities, so just change the way you look at things

Agree with Fabio,if its a private house party then thats just wrong but if it is a club thirty quid sounds about right x

Blackpool

"i have attended GB's where there has been a charge, but this has been towards the cost of the room and refreshments

Your not supposed to put financial costs though on here. To sit down and split overheads is fine but when profit is made it becomes a commercial enterprise. If its a club entrance fee thats different but for private party's! No.

"

ahhh...fair play.....in the emails/txts leading up to the GB i was informed that a small contribution would be payable for the cost incurred like room and refreshments...there was nothing about a charge in their original ad , never been asked to contribute anything when a GB has been held at a private house, been asked to bring a bottle/cans for consumption i might add

taunton

"Report it as its not allowed. "

It maybe fine or equally not fine? From some of the differing thoughts here... But oddly there isn't any "report" tab next to events and meetings listings... if you did want to highlight or report anything?

I can understand £10 or £15 to share the cost of the hotel room maybe... but £30... that has to be a profit making venture surely? Or are ther Gang Bang "Clubs" with regular meets?

So if the high cost is because they're only expect only couple of guys turn up then its hardly a gang bang... lol

"i have attended GB's where there has been a charge, but this has been towards the cost of the room and refreshments

ahhh...fair play.....in the emails/txts leading up to the GB i was informed that a small contribution would be payable for the cost incurred like room and refreshments...there was nothing about a charge in their original ad , never been asked to contribute anything when a GB has been held at a private house, been asked to bring a bottle/cans for consumption i might add "

You would be surprised some do. And worse some invite women with no cost to them but ask men to "contribute" which is just plain wrong. I was asked to a party in May like that and its wrong. Splitting costs is one thing but it should be done fairly with no over charging.

"Report it as its not allowed.

It maybe fine or equally not fine? From some of the differing thoughts here... But oddly there isn't any "report" tab next to events and meetings listings... if you did want to highlight or report anything?

I can understand £10 or £15 to share the cost of the hotel room maybe... but £30... that has to be a profit making venture surely? Or are ther Gang Bang "Clubs" with regular meets?

So if the high cost is because they're only expect only couple of guys turn up then its hardly a gang bang... lol"

Yes there are clubs that hold regular gangbang events x

"Report it as its not allowed.

So if the high cost is because they're only expect only couple of guys turn up then its hardly a gang bang... lol"

Well for a party to work you would expect more than 5 or 6 people and thats £150 to £180 which would get a pretty decent room and a few bottles of wine. But i guess your looking at a lot more than 5 or 6 people. It looks like profiteering or worse

If I was a guy interested in GB, if I paid £30 to get into an orgainised party event, would I be guaranteed a shag?

I think not, but you couldn't blame a guy for expecting it.

Could be trouble ahead

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"If I was a guy interested in GB, if I paid £30 to get into an orgainised party event, would I be guaranteed a shag?

Could be trouble ahead "

That is a reason I have never gone to the greedy girl night at the club nearest to me....the guys were being asked to pay a lot and was just worried that it would be that...that they would EXPECT a shag...and I may be a greedy girl...but I do still have standards...lol

If I'm looking at the same event as the OP it would seem that the venue is a private house party, although the person does state they are a professional dominatrix and masseuse, perhaps then the £30 is for services?

Horses for courses and each to their own. If you don't agree with private parties - don't go to one.

"Horses for courses and each to their own. If you don't agree with private parties - don't go to one. "

agree with you Wishy....we are happy to pay, and in our experience it's usually a great night, but then again, although they are pay parties they are also by invite only, so you don't get the moaners, boozers and buffet gannets.

"Horses for courses and each to their own. If you don't agree with private parties - don't go to one.

agree with you Wishy....we are happy to pay, and in our experience it's usually a great night, but then again, although they are pay parties they are also by invite only, so you don't get the moaners, boozers and buffet gannets. "

Refined serial shaggers then lol

taunton

I undersatnd what people are saying... each to there own and that... but it seem a little bit too commercial... There is a club section after all...

I guess I understood the rest of the site to be non commercial... more mutual interest in a topic or subject shall we say that is of common interest to all those willing to be involved?

If I turned up at a private event and it had been well provided for with food and drink etc and your stood there feeling gilty for not having put anything into it... then I would certainly be more than happy to offer the host something toward the cost involved to them...

But to gain entry to a private event for £30... thats a commercial enterprise surely... different if its a club house and all the liecensing and rates to cover... staff etc...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If in doubt, REPORT. In this case report the profile.

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Well did you report it?

I had read that meet as well.

Am sure its to gain profit. as the number of guys they are asking for and Each paying £30 and the is another one charging £20 Nice profit on a late rooms deal hotel ?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I'd never go to a private party where they had a fixed entry fee... whether it was cheaper for women or not.

I have no problems with 'bring something for the buffet' or 'bring some drinks' or even a tub being passed around for contributions at the end of the night.

But pay to get into a house party... fuck that!

it'a a fine line between covering costs and doing it for profit - 10 guys at £30 a head £300 would put it into the profit making event in my opinion but I would happy to contribute to actual costs at a private party.

"Horses for courses and each to their own. If you don't agree with private parties - don't go to one.

agree with you Wishy....we are happy to pay, and in our experience it's usually a great night, but then again, although they are pay parties they are also by invite only, so you don't get the moaners, boozers and buffet gannets.

Refined serial shaggers then lol "

Lol, our site names used to be

Gentleman Jack and Lady Kate

so yes, very apt

New to this so I don't know all the right and wrongs of it.

I can see the sense in charging £30 - it might deter young 'uns, undesirables or freeloaders turning up for a free shag.

Of course it won't stop more affluent idiots attending - but the element of supply and demand would be adequate to put some off.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We've been to a couple of parties where there was a small charge but that was to cover the hire of the apartment, bubbly and nibbles - like someone said earlier, if something holds no interest to you just move on! Z

I can understand the sports analogy to a point.

But when did the midfielders pay a different sub to the goalkeeper or centre forward?

I've seen parties on here where the ladies were actually getting a fiver or a tenner to attend. Meanwhile the single blokes were being asked for £40-£50.

"I can understand the sports analogy to a point.

But when did the midfielders pay a different sub to the goalkeeper or centre forward?

I've seen parties on here where the ladies were actually getting a fiver or a tenner to attend. Meanwhile the single blokes were being asked for £40-£50. "

Without a woman present you have a gay gangbang, if the guys are open-minded enough hehehe

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I've seen parties on here where the ladies were actually getting a fiver or a tenner to attend. Meanwhile the single blokes were being asked for £40-£50. "

Where did you see these parties adverised.... just curious *innocent look*

If its a "official club" then £30 is quite understandable n quite rite to charge,,,but £30 at a private house function then thats a bit of a shocker!!

"If its a "official club" then £30 is quite understandable n quite rite to charge,,,but £30 at a private house function then thats a bit of a shocker!! "

Not to those willing to pay to attend. I've used working girls in the past and you know what you're getting and how much it's gonna cost. The fact that a 21y/o Australian-Thai 6' chocolate skinned sex goddess turned up was a total bonus lol ... well worth the £100 I gave her, which if you consider I give my ex/w £150/month and don't even get to fookin kiss her, it was not a bad return for my hard earned lol

Then u youve got a massive hole in yA bank account!! lol lol

i prefer "Thai food" myself rather than thai bird!

but which is better???

ooooooooooooooooooooo u know!!! lol

"Then u youve got a massive hole in yA bank account!! lol lol

but which is better???

ooooooooooooooooooooo u know!!! lol "

On the contrary, she was a birthday present from my mate so technically it was his £100 lol

but which is better???

On the contrary, she was a birthday present from my mate so technically it was his £100 lol "

Oh rite Top Draw then!! lol nice1 sound a good surprise 4 him n his bank account .lol

but which is better???

On the contrary, she was a birthday present from my mate so technically it was his £100 lol

Oh rite Top Draw then!! lol nice1 sound a good surprise 4 him n his bank account .lol "

He didn't care, he was earning a fortune at the time. Work hard, play hard, was his motto.

but which is better???

Oh rite Top Draw then!! lol nice1 sound a good surprise 4 him n his bank account .lol

He didn't care, he was earning a fortune at the time. Work hard, play hard, was his motto."

Just like a mars bar....lol lol,,lmao

"If I was a guy interested in GB, if I paid £30 to get into an orgainised party event, would I be guaranteed a shag?

Could be trouble ahead "

I agree with that point and an above comment if it is more than a one girl gangbang than what other costs could they possibly incur.

A friend I had met through swinging parties hosted parties himself. He admitted that these were an enterprise for him, although he charged 20 euro for hotel room (17 pound), refreshments and other condiments.

Plus, its hardly fair if there is only one girl, what if that girl doesn't fancy the guy who has paid 30 quid.

Also, if they aren't making a profit, then why not state what the costs incurred will be in order to fund said night.

miss

Actually, I take back previous comment what if girl does not fancy him, this can happen if you pay for a room solo too.

"Actually, I take back previous comment what if girl does not fancy him, this can happen if you pay for a room solo too."

Was his name "HAN" lol

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Actually, I take back previous comment what if girl does not fancy him, this can happen if you pay for a room solo too.

Was his name "HAN" lol "

Luke ...

be careful what you post hee hee

"Actually, I take back previous comment what if girl does not fancy him, this can happen if you pay for a room solo too.

Was his name "HAN" lol

Luke ...

be careful what you post hee hee "

May the force be with U! always.....lol

Blackpool

i'm off for an obi wankonobi

I've seen parties on here where the ladies were actually getting a fiver or a tenner to attend. Meanwhile the single blokes were being asked for £40-£50.

Where did you see these parties adverised.... just curious *innocent look*"

It was on the Meets section.

Not sure the people who listed it are still on here though.

Not sure the people who listed it are still on here though."

Think they still here matey,,,lol

"If its a "official club" then £30 is quite understandable n quite rite to charge,,,but £30 at a private house function then thats a bit of a shocker!!

Not to those willing to pay to attend. I've used working girls in the past and you know what you're getting and how much it's gonna cost. The fact that a 21y/o Australian-Thai 6' chocolate skinned sex goddess turned up was a total bonus lol ... well worth the £100 I gave her, which if you consider I give my ex/w £150/month and don't even get to fookin kiss her, it was not a bad return for my hard earned lol "

And there in a nutshell is what I hope is the difference between swinging and paying pros.

Choice.

Think they still here matey,,,lol "

If they are they have changed their name because I have just done a name search and they arent listed.

Think they still here matey,,,lol

If they are they have changed their name because I have just done a name search and they arent listed."

WEll oh well i cant help u further then.

sorry.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We have been to loads of parties, and never been asked to pay, either before, during, or after.

We take our own booze, and ask beforehand if they want any help with the buffet, as Jayne is a fantastic cook and we like to contribute.

We have paid £2 per person to attend a social meet organised on here, but that was in a private room in a pub and was just to cover the hire of the room, and we had no problems with that, £2 each for a night out is pretty good value lol, especially as one of the male members helping organise it was a DJ and did a wicked set!!!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Horses for courses and each to their own. If you don't agree with private parties - don't go to one. "

Couldn't agree more, if the Op is so worried about being 'ripped off' all he has to do is decline the invite.....it's not compulsory to attend private parties after all.

Just get the fecker paid!! lol

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Ive been to a party at a private house, where single guys were charged £40, couples £20 and single females were free. Outgoings were some food(iceland finger buffet etc), and some booze. I dont think the host could say the charges were to cover costs, because most of the single guys were driving so couldnt drink much. No problem with genuine costs, but i stopped going because it was obvious they were hosting them to make a profit.

"Ive been to a party at a private house, where single guys were charged £40, couples £20 and single females were free. Outgoings were some food(iceland finger buffet etc), and some booze. I dont think the host could say the charges were to cover costs, because most of the single guys were driving so couldnt drink much. No problem with genuine costs, but i stopped going because it was obvious they were hosting them to make a profit. "

Well suppose ure rite there 4 that case.

» Add a new message to this topic