FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Smarter Page 3 Girl...

The Smarter Page 3 Girl...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If any of you men had a gander at today's cutie pie on Page 3 you would have seen the lovely 19y/o Elle from Hertfordshire who, when asked her opinion on Christine Bleakley's replacement on the One Show, look-a-like Alex Jones, is attributed with commenting thus:

"The words of 19th-Century English cleric Charles Caleb Colton spring to mind. He said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Now, dear sweet Elle, it is by no sheer coincidence that you have got those oh so lovely norks of yours out on Page 3 instead of working studiously under the apprenticeship of Anita Roddick (that's the founder of The Body Shop, which every female reading this will know already, and every man reading this will think "so she made a few quid holding Avon parties in shopping malls, so fookin what").

Whilst I fully appreciate The Sun's desire to present us men with a daily feast of intellectually superior naked females to gawk at, I can absolutely guarantee 1000% that not one single male who saw the lovely Elle, 19, from Hertfordshire glistening and bronzed, topless and smiling in a swimming pool today, wanted to stick his cock in her brain.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite. I'm sure if her brains were oozing out of her pussy and across the carpet some men would still have their mind on other things.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

They put words in The Sun now?

Seriously, fair play to whichever journo got his English degree past the sub-ed.

I wonder how much the bet was.

I like reading the comment each day by the girls as you know that not a single word written has come out of their mouth.

"Quite. I'm sure if her brains were oozing out of her pussy and across the carpet some men would still have their mind on other things. "

Yuk, what a revolting mental image I have now. Thanks for that Gran!

"I like reading the comment each day by the girls as you know that not a single word written has come out of their mouth."

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I like reading the comment each day by the girls as you know that not a single word written has come out of their mouth.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum. "

That's easy for you to say...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im still reeling that anyone still reads The Sun

"Im still reeling that anyone still reads The Sun "

thought we were all guardian readers ????

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I like reading the comment each day by the girls as you know that not a single word written has come out of their mouth.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum. "

which page three cutie said that.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

which page three cutie said that. "

that one which was demonstrating i guess ?????

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im still reeling that anyone still reads The Sun

thought we were all guardian readers ????"

i shall keep my gob well n truly shut on that matter

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

which page three cutie said that.

that one which was demonstrating i guess ?????"

thanks i was to busy looking at the pictures.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

thought we were all guardian readers ????i shall keep my gob well n truly shut on that matter"

Please do.

Besides, atrocious as the spelling is in the forums, it's nowhere near Gruniad levels of incompetence.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

thought we were all guardian readers ????i shall keep my gob well n truly shut on that matter

Please do.

Besides, atrocious as the spelling is in the forums, it's nowhere near Gruniad levels of incompetence."

hello oh grumpy one

The guardian? Of what? fuck that rag.

The Mail? I can make up lies all by myslef, why go out and buy a few scraps of paper full of them?

The Times? Thems all real words, where the fookin pictures so I can unnerstand wot it's fookin saying!

Now The Sun, is what I call a proper paper, good sports on the back and tits just inside the front (and often in the middle pages, and pages 13, 14, 15 (if some slut has been shagging politicians or footballers) and sometimes on pages 21, 22, 23 if there's a female 'issue' that needs addressing - usually has some bird with her jugs out). What fookin more is needed for 20p a day.

Not that I'm at all sexist, mind.

p.s. Nature put female breasts where they are for a reason - for men to look at them - cos if they were meant for just baby feeding Nature would have put teats on ya shoulders which would be far more practical - so, if I appear a tad sexist, well, I ain't fighting 4 billion years of evolution!

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

glad someone told that as i can only look at the pics and long words are hard to read, hence no gardean or eckspress in owr owse

» Add a new message to this topic