FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do Swingers Have Emotions?

Do Swingers Have Emotions?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlitos Way OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Only because we are swingers that does not mean we cannot be Gentlemen!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some get 2 attached tho an look for 4 xx

I always say "please" before I put it in and "thankyou" when I pull it out

mind no dripping jack lol xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I always say "please" before I put it in and "thankyou" when I pull it out "

thats manners - not emotions

"Only because we are swingers that does not mean we cannot be Gentlemen!"

of course we have emotions !! just maybe some of us dont want a full on relationship at this moment in time

What a strange Q. Are swingers human ? Am i reading this right ?

*gets bk in coffin*

This swinger has emotions, but I save them for my family, friends, (and enemies ).... the swingers world is less complicated if you keep emotions out of it.

Motions for swinging, Emotions for relationships.

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Motions for swinging, Emotions for relationships. "

Well Said

"What a strange Q. Are swingers human ? Am i reading this right ?

*gets bk in coffin* "

Well I thought the same as you...what a strange (daft) question!

By *ooseLipsWoman  over a year ago

Durham-ish

[Removed by poster at 10/07/10 19:59:58]

By *ooseLipsWoman  over a year ago

Durham-ish

Is 'Gagging' for it, classed as an emotion

I get very emotional ... had to cry at the end of Marley n Me

Yuuuk emotions thems fa girls errrr xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yuuuk emotions thems fa girls errrr xx "
shurrup n gis a kiss

"Yuuuk emotions thems fa girls errrr xx shurrup n gis a kiss "
sits on coffin n shuts up

"Yuuuk emotions thems fa girls errrr xx shurrup n gis a kiss "

MMMmWAAAhhhh big snog hun xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Nope , no emotion here, just a " have you got a cock I can suck" and away we go.........we do sometimes ask their names when they have finished with me though

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS......we really don't have any emotions when swinging. We like near strangers, and even our regular meets we only speak to them inbetween meets to arrange meets.

In our case if any emotions got in the way then it is time to find another playmate.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Emotions or no emotions only one way to find out.......

Got some emoticons lol xx

xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Got some emoticons lol xx

xx"

I think we should have a two fingered salute smiley

London

It’s funny how a serious topic can end up being funny! This is a very positive approach to life which makes you wonder why some people often get the completely wrong meaning to a message even when it was intended to be helpful? But then again some people can be very negative indeed!

Thank you and happy swinging!

"Motions for swinging, Emotions for relationships. "

Yeah!! here here i agree.100%

"Nope , no emotion here, just a " have you got a cock I can suck" and away we go.........we do sometimes ask their names when they have finished with me though"

THATS RITE RUGBY I STAND UP TO U YOUNG LADY! HERE HERE!

"It’s funny how a serious topic can end up being funny! This is a very positive approach to life which makes you wonder why some people often get the completely wrong meaning to a message even when it was intended to be helpful? But then again some people can be very negative indeed!

Thank you and happy swinging!"

And on the other hand humour can be a very positive thing too,

Yes your message was a serious and a helpful one and its interesting to read the replies.

However having been on the scene well over 20 years, i learned to deal with the emotional side a long time ago.

And realised that swinging can be taken far too seriously by some when after all in the end its just a meeting of minds and bodies, sometimes to be repeated and sometimes not.

Sometimes develops into a long standing friendship.

And sometimes a one night meet.

However, as was said by a poster earlier.

Motions for swinging, emotions for relationships.

If the two cant be separated then the person it affects should question his/her judgement, as to whether they should be swinging.

Swinging is, to sum it up about fun. friendship and humour.

A quote i once heard and liked:-

"leave reality and emotions at the door, and pick em up on the way out"

Happy swinging all.

Enjoy cause that's the ONLY thing its about xx

"It’s funny how a serious topic can end up being funny! This is a very positive approach to life which makes you wonder why some people often get the completely wrong meaning to a message even when it was intended to be helpful? But then again some people can be very negative indeed!

And on the other hand humour can be a very positive thing too,

Yes your message was a serious and a helpful one and its interesting to read the replies.

However having been on the scene well over 20 years, i learned to deal with the emotional side a long time ago.

And realised that swinging can be taken far too seriously by some when after all in the end its just a meeting of minds and bodies, sometimes to be repeated and sometimes not.

Sometimes develops into a long standing friendship.

And sometimes a one night meet.

However, as was said by a poster earlier.

Motions for swinging, emotions for relationships.

If the two cant be separated then the person it affects should question his/her judgement, as to whether they should be swinging.

Swinging is, to sum it up about fun. friendship and humour.

A quote i once heard and liked:-

"leave reality and emotions at the door, and pick em up on the way out"

Happy swinging all.

Enjoy cause that's the ONLY thing its about xx

"

2RITE craig,,,2rite.

Thank you and happy swinging!"

I think the two can mix where there is a regular swing partner so i think people are kind of missing the point. I think they are seen the word "emotions" and automatically thought of love but it can be all sorts, for example, i have a regular though that there are no feelings for, i felt for him when his £3000 "hut" burnt to the ground, i love the conversations we have and id miss the lovely intertwined cuddle, so whilst i dont want a relationship with him, i want to keep his friendship because he is a lovely man and we get on well.

Also surely if there was mutual attraction at a first meet, even it is only lust surely that is an "emotion"

London

I think the two can mix where there is a regular swing partner so i think people are kind of missing the point. I think they are seen the word "emotions" and automatically thought of love but it can be all sorts, for example, i have a regular though that there are no feelings for, i felt for him when his £3000 "hut" burnt to the ground, i love the conversations we have and id miss the lovely intertwined cuddle, so whilst i dont want a relationship with him, i want to keep his friendship because he is a lovely man and we get on well.

Also surely if there was mutual attraction at a first meet, even it is only lust surely that is an "emotion" "

You can tell instantly when it is only a NSA and when a person brings your out emotions... the truth is single people are much more vulnerable then couples!

It's lovely to be in a strong relationship when trust is paramount and you both decide to swing to bring a sparkle in your relationship as you always have one another to fall back to.

Single people do not have quite the same after the fun has finished!

Also surely if there was mutual attraction at a first meet, even it is only lust surely that is an "emotion"

You can tell instantly when it is only a NSA and when a person brings your out emotions... the truth is single people are much more vulnerable then couples!

It's lovely to be in a strong relationship when trust is paramount and you both decide to swing to bring a sparkle in your relationship as you always have one another to fall back to.

"

so are you trying to tell us "youve been a bit emotional !!!" dont be afraid emotional doesnt mean your in love .....

Also surely if there was mutual attraction at a first meet, even it is only lust surely that is an "emotion" "

i agree - i have 2 main buddies and would say i have an emotional connection with them in that i'm far more comfortable with them and do things with them i wont do with guys off the site. but i dont love either of them, we just have a connection that lets the sex be mind blowing, while being able to chat comfortably about anything and everything.

people i meet off the site, sex can be fantastic, but still be missing a certain something.

London

[Removed by poster at 11/07/10 11:31:17]

London

I have had an extraordinary experience since I first joined this website that has completely changed my life!

Indeed I started as probably most single guys would, you know, trying to get as many women as possible and nothing more… but in fact I have made lots of good friends along the line (not to mention even falling in love once with a special person) of course I enjoy sex like most do and probably even more them most!!!

It just once the chase for the sex is out of the way, you seem to interact much closer with beautiful minds so there is more to swinging then just simply SEX!

"I have had an extraordinary experience since I first joined this website that has completely changed my life!

Indeed I started as probably most single guys would, you know, trying to get as many women as possible and nothing more… but in fact I have made lots of good friends along the line (not to mention even falling in love once with a special person) of course I enjoy sex like most do and probably even more them most!!!

It just once the chase for the sex is out of the way, you seem to interact much closer with beautiful minds so there is more to swinging then just simply SEX!

"

precisely!

"I have had an extraordinary experience since I first joined this website that has completely changed my life!

precisely! "

EXACTLY!

"

Thanks for reminding me im single

Thanks for reminding me im single "

Not a problem love! not a problem.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

precisely!

EXACTLY! "

notts, up there you agreed with craig and rugby ( the motions for swinging and emotions for relationships bit ) and now youre agreeing with the opposite...again

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

hug kitten, me too xx

Do swingers have emotions ?

Im beginning to think some of them do not.

My profile plainly states that because of a recent bereavement ...IM NOT MEETING.

But does that stop them........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

precisely!

EXACTLY!

notts, up there you agreed with craig and rugby ( the motions for swinging and emotions for relationships bit ) and now youre agreeing with the opposite...again "

yes and he's responded to a comment i made that should be from Troubadours comment, AND HE CALLED ME LOVE!!! YUK!!!

"Do swingers have emotions ?

My profile plainly states that because of a recent bereavement ...IM NOT MEETING.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "

yes we do, im very sorry to hear that, and i do really mean that, so sending you big hugs xxxxx

London

[Removed by poster at 11/07/10 21:03:11]

London

There is nothing wrong with being single! In fact it is better to be single then in the wrong relationship.

What I was saying is that single people can be more vulnerable with their emotions then couples. Those couples especially in a strong relationship decide to swing to bring some sparkle in their sex life but at the end of the party, they still have one another which is a wonderful experience of togetherness and trust while single people remain more single then ever before!

Thanks for reminding me im single

There is nothing wrong with being single! In fact it is better to be single then in the wrong relationship.

What I was saying is that single people can be more vulnerable with their emotions then couples. Those couples especially in a strong relationship decide to swing to bring some sparkle in their sex life but at the end of the party, they still have one another which is a wonderful experience of togetherness and trust while single people remain more single then ever before!

"

Dont we just, though we do gain some friends and that is better than nothing

London

"some get 2 attached tho an look for 4 xx"

As in a 4some or even more some?

"What a strange Q. Are swingers human ? Am i reading this right ?

*gets bk in coffin* "

ah fook ur the couple to meet i aint fooked in a coffin yet

"PS......we really don't have any emotions when swinging. We like near strangers, and even our regular meets we only speak to them inbetween meets to arrange meets.

In our case if any emotions got in the way then it is time to find another playmate."

ah rugby is that y yer dont wana shag me....u just know you will luv me

notts ya a knobby and need yer arse rogering with a strap on....then perhaps you will know wot ya want

" notts, up there you agreed with craig and rugby ( the motions for swinging and emotions for relationships bit ) and now youre agreeing with the opposite...again "

I made that exact point in his own thread, I find it both pathetic and sad!!

"Do swingers have emotions ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes we do, im very sorry to hear that, and i do really mean that, so sending you big hugs xxxxx"

Thanx x

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

I bought 5 litres of soft white vinyl matt today...does that count?

"I bought 5 litres of soft white vinyl matt today...does that count?"

Yeah sure does,,,sure does! lol lol

or how bout some Red Paint,lol

of course swingers have emotions!!!

We are human! of course we have emotions

I have bipolar and do get terribly upset on here

but there is also much reverse psychology on here I believe

fluffy

"I bought 5 litres of soft white vinyl matt today...does that count?"

Fucking great tits!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Inevitably swingers are subject to the same emotional reactions as everyone else...although we hope that those associated with sex are switched off.

Anecdotally, it appears that there are some on this site whose behaviour is so callous and cold-hearted that they appear to have gone too far the other way.

I'd prefer to meet people in control of their emotions as opposed to switching them all off.

I wonder if that's what OP had in mind?

It's taken us two years to come to terms with the emotions and psychologies that are present in our relationship and we can say now, that we are comfortable with what we do

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"It's taken us two years to come to terms with the emotions and psychologies that are present in our relationship and we can say now, that we are comfortable with what we do "

Same here for Helen and I

Nah, single gents are 2 a penny. If one does not suit, move on, plenty more to take his place!!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Yes.

Obviously we keep the strong emotions to our nearest and dearest, but we do have feelings for those we have met.

We only play with people we would like to be friends with. Over time, some of those friends have earned that special place in our hearts that we have for very good friends, and the rest are still friends, but just slightly more "removed" if you like.

Love, however, is reserved only for each other and family. Simples.

Emotions run very high on here. There is absolutely no doubt about it.. We are on a swinging site that is perfectly true and I am aware of this fact.... however as previously mentioned,, it's all about reverse psychology on here!

» Add a new message to this topic