FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spirits

Spirits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its the seventh anniversary of my grandads passing and all day long I have had white feathers coming through my window. and stranger still My daughter had a white feather land on her at school today. Do you believe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i personally dont believe bti am not one of those that belittles those that do. If it helps them deal with the loss of a loved one that is all that counts

i have never had any close family or friends pass away and who know i may change my outlook when i do.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a lot of people say that feathers are from the angels and they sent from someone who is on the other side as a sign they are there and they are looking after you.

either that or someone has ran over a seagull! x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yea i very much believe when u

get a white father its spirit hun xx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Feathers this time of year are usually first moult of spring chicks.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not random ones through out the day and to come through the window and land on my daughter coincidence. Have had none since.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Whether we believe or not (and we do!) what matters is that it comforts you. Although the white feather thing is not something we look for, we do feel the presence of our loved and lost.

Strange though, although we believe in more than just this life, my (Mr) father had a TIA last week which is a minor stroke and he is 87! We are worried that it is the beginning of something more serious.

Take comfort in anything that brings a loved one to mind, because while you remember, they are still with us.xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic