FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Black women

Black women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone help me? I have a fantasy to fuck a black woman or have fun with black women... Does anybody know any or where I can find perhaps inbox me a similar site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dude! you live in Birmingham- its not like the city doesn't have a fine array of stunning darker skinned ladies.

Make an effort with whats on your doorstep instead of asking everyone else to do the hard work for you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Dude! you live in Birmingham- its not like the city doesn't have a fine array of stunning darker skinned ladies.

Make an effort with whats on your doorstep instead of asking everyone else to do the hard work for you"

Just a question no harm in that just looking for a hand

By *romageFraiseWoman  over a year ago

London

"Can someone help me? I have a fantasy to fuck a black woman or have fun with black women... Does anybody know any or where I can find perhaps inbox me a similar site "

Maybe you aren't having much luck because you think we are/make us sound like a commodity that can be passed about rather than human beings

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Can someone help me? I have a fantasy to fuck a black woman or have fun with black women... Does anybody know any or where I can find perhaps inbox me a similar site

Maybe you aren't having much luck because you think we are/make us sound like a commodity that can be passed about rather than human beings "

sadly, we see it all the time when asking for BBC.

but it is accepted more when it is seeking males, people react when it is the other way round

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

can you not search for different ethnic groups now when browsing?

Black people in general are much rarer in the UK than many people realise, last I checked, making up around just 4% of the population - add to this the fact that women are much rarer on here than single males, and you'll understand why its there's not a great deal of black women on here.

By *agicfingerslovelyMan  over a year ago

Rugby

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 16:54:33]

By *agicfingerslovelyMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"Can someone help me? I have a fantasy to fuck a black woman or have fun owith black women... Does anybody know any or where I can find perhaps inbox me a similar site

Maybe you aren't having much luck because you think we are/make us sound like a commodity that can be passed about rather than human beings "

Come to London, loads are here lol. I already shagged few down here

"Can someone help me? I have a fantasy to fuck a black woman or have fun with black women... Does anybody know any or where I can find perhaps inbox me a similar site

Been working in Sheffield this part week and my god there's some gorgeous black ladies around there.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Always loads of sexy black women about in birmingham city centre pubs and clubs at the weekends, i often go for a night out over there so speak from experience. Get your glad rags on friday or saturday night, go out for a few drinks and try chatting a few of them up, you may get lucky, and worse they can do is say no?

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Dude! you live in Birmingham- its not like the city doesn't have a fine array of stunning darker skinned ladies.

Make an effort with whats on your doorstep instead of asking everyone else to do the hard work for you"

Had some girl on girl fun with a hot coloured lady a couple of weeks ago

Fuck me. She was hot!!!!!!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have Big Black Cock, he is an African version of Foghorn Leghorn, but you have to be able to why why why I say, take it like a man

» Add a new message to this topic