FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scarey things Bees

Scarey things Bees

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not normally bothered by Bees but the other Night I was heading Home on the Motorbike and as I lifted my Visor a Feckin great Bee flew into my Helmet (ooher Missus) and started Buzzing like a Roger possessed, I hit the Brakes and pulled over to the side of the Road and whipped my Helmet off and the Fecker flew off.

A Couple stopped and asked if I was okay as they saw me hit the Brakes and pull over, when I told them the Bloke laughed and the Women said she would have fell off if it had happened to her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to ride wearing an open face helmet and I've swallowed plenty of the little buggers over the years

Flies and bees, and never been stung either

Think it's because I was always singing while in the saddle

PMSL!!! very funny sight im sure....brings back memories of me flicking a fag out of the car window it blowing back in and going down the back of my top....picture the screaming woman pulling over and ripping top off!!!!!!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

We were in Germany bombing along in a hire car on an autobahn as we were in danger of missing our flight back when the heavens opened up with no warning.....hubby put the wipers on full speed when all of a sudden the driver side wiper flew off completely, the panic and fear of driving at over a hundred miles an hour with no wiper in a torrential downpour will never be forgotten.

i hit a pigeon once when i was still racing, nearly had me off the bike, and had a bruise that covered half my chest and shoulder, and the leathers had to go in the bin, but at least i had an excuse for riding like a twat that weekend

ooooooh......i like bees.....lol

my first time delving into a hive the little feckers found their way in under my hood........my headgear was slowly filling up with the little buzzing feckers.......they were in my nose and ears....yuk!!!...all i wanted to do was swot them....my mentor just told me to walk away from the hive slowly and take off my headgear......so i wanted to swot him too!!!!!

Only ended up with three stings.......so coulda been a lot worse

now can't wait to get my first hive

Dont mind bees but hate fooking flies and seem to have them all the bloody time because of neighbours pets etc.

Kin hamster, cats, rabbits and dogs....

All urinating etc ...so have hoards of flies and cant have me door open.

So got a gazebo and having it attached to my back door and it have fly screens .

The things you have to do....

Not fair. got a lovely garden and cant sit in it.

ive had it happen to me, dont know what was more impressive the fact i got my lid off without getting stung or the F OFF skid mark from where i hit the anchors so hard lol

"I'm not normally bothered by Bees but the other Night I was heading Home on the Motorbike and as I lifted my Visor a Feckin great Bee flew into my Helmet (ooher Missus) and started Buzzing like a Roger possessed, I hit the Brakes and pulled over to the side of the Road and whipped my Helmet off and the Fecker flew off.

A Couple stopped and asked if I was okay as they saw me hit the Brakes and pull over, when I told them the Bloke laughed and the Women said she would have fell off if it had happened to her "

ya big pussy lol xx

"I'm not normally bothered by Bees but the other Night I was heading Home on the Motorbike and as I lifted my Visor a Feckin great Bee flew into my Helmet (ooher Missus) and started Buzzing like a Roger possessed, I hit the Brakes and pulled over to the side of the Road and whipped my Helmet off and the Fecker flew off.

A Couple stopped and asked if I was okay as they saw me hit the Brakes and pull over, when I told them the Bloke laughed and the Women said she would have fell off if it had happened to her

ya big pussy lol xx"

it was as big as my Helmet

[Removed by poster at 16/06/10 14:59:20]

it was as big as my Helmet

now kev babes ive saw ya helmet

it couldnt have been as big as that pmsl xx

i nearly died from a wasp sting 20 years ago ...dont go anywhere without 3 epipens ...hate the little buggers....

Driving a hire car in Greece and one flew down the back of my dress and lodge in my knickers..... had to whip them off fast, I threw them into the back and told the kids, stamp on mummy's knickers... hard!!!

I was stung all the way down my spine.

Could have been worse though.

"it was as big as my Helmet

now kev babes ive saw ya helmet

it couldnt have been as big as that pmsl xx"

behave yer self Haggis

» Add a new message to this topic