FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grans v Spain Match

Grans v Spain Match

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Tomorrow is my grans 94th birthday, its also Spains first match at the same time the birthday shenanigans start.......now do i come up with some piss poor excuse and miss my grans birthday and go later, bearing in mind shes goes to bed at 6pm, and shes the gran from hell, or should i watch the highlights of the match later?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Tomorrow is my grans 94th birthday, its also Spains first match at the same time the birthday shenanigans start.......now do i come up with some piss poor excuse and miss my grans birthday and go later, bearing in mind shes goes to bed at 6pm, and shes the gran from hell, or should i watch the highlights of the match later? "

She is ya gran, you never know how long people are gonna be around and I think you are the kind of person who would never forgive yourself if you did not see her 95th Birthday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell her ya new bloke is playing for Spain and you want to show him to her.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Tell her ya new bloke is playing for Spain and you want to show him to her. "
note the "gran from hell" comment in original post, shes 4 ft 10" of irish hellfire n brimstone, nearly deaf and an eastenders addict, oh and i need to point out it takes half an hour to fight your way through the statues of our lady,the scared heart, and numerous copies of " The catholic times "

So you forgot her birthday. It's only one out of 95 she's had. She's milked it pretty well up to now so I'm sure you can have a year off for once. hehehe

Do both! Get your Gran watching the match, she can look at the footballers thighs.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"Tell her ya new bloke is playing for Spain and you want to show him to her. note the "gran from hell" comment in original post, shes 4 ft 10" of irish hellfire n brimstone, nearly deaf and an eastenders addict, oh and i need to point out it takes half an hour to fight your way through the statues of our lady,the scared heart, and numerous copies of " The catholic times " "

there you go then, get her supporting Spain - hugely catholic country!

"Do both! Get your Gran watching the match, she can look at the footballers thighs. "

Or just tell her it's the bingo! I'm sure she won't be able to tell the difference at that age!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do both! Get your Gran watching the match, she can look at the footballers thighs.

Or just tell her it's the bingo! I'm sure she won't be able to tell the difference at that age! "

oh shes all there with her cough drops, she would rather stick pins in her eyes i suspect

"Do both! Get your Gran watching the match, she can look at the footballers thighs.

Or just tell her it's the bingo! I'm sure she won't be able to tell the difference at that age! oh shes all there with her cough drops, she would rather stick pins in her eyes i suspect "

Well there you go, problem solved, just take some pins with you!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Or just tell her it's the bingo! I'm sure she won't be able to tell the difference at that age! oh shes all there with her cough drops, she would rather stick pins in her eyes i suspect

Well there you go, problem solved, just take some pins with you! "

ive run out used em all on my mini Cristiano Ronaldo wax dolly

Or just tell her it's the bingo! I'm sure she won't be able to tell the difference at that age! oh shes all there with her cough drops, she would rather stick pins in her eyes i suspect

Well there you go, problem solved, just take some pins with you! ive run out used em all on my mini Cristiano Ronaldo wax dolly "

Yeah, best leave them there, although he's already played today so maybe you don't need them again for another 6/7 days?

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

watch the game.go visit the next day,and tell her she got her days mixed up.at 94 she wont know,if its new york,or new year.

yi canny shuve yer granny off the bus a sthe song says . lol

If you like I will come around to ya Grans and do a snoga gram...Then whilst I have me tongue in her gob you can watch the footie....Jobs a goodun...

"If you like I will come around to ya Grans and do a snoga gram...Then whilst I have me tongue in her gob you can watch the footie....Jobs a goodun... "

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I donno i know you will go to grandmas house in the morning.!

Bloody not fair i am not allowed to visit her!

Not as if i am going to go "Oooo grandma what big teeth you've got"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I donno i know you will go to grandmas house in the morning.!

Bloody not fair i am not allowed to visit her!

Not as if i am going to go "Oooo grandma what big teeth you've got" "

she has some very scary pics of me that you aint seeing!!!

Go ta the party its only bloody football not exactly gonna miss much are ya 22grown overpaid men fighting over a modern pigs bladder ya couldnt make it up

Ill tell ya what will happen so ya dont fret

One team will win the other or it will be a draw simples xxx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Go ta the party its only bloody football not exactly gonna miss much are ya 22grown overpaid men fighting over a modern pigs bladder ya couldnt make it up

One team will win the other or it will be a draw simples xxx "

i am going...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, wish id have said bigbad could come now, he could have sat n chatted with her while i nipped into the lounge to watch the footie

"Go ta the party its only bloody football not exactly gonna miss much are ya 22grown overpaid men fighting over a modern pigs bladder ya couldnt make it up

One team will win the other or it will be a draw simples xxx i am going...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, wish id have said bigbad could come now, he could have sat n chatted with her while i nipped into the lounge to watch the footie "

Eye thats the thing about _ig bad hes great with old women xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

One team will win the other or it will be a draw simples xxx i am going...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, wish id have said bigbad could come now, he could have sat n chatted with her while i nipped into the lounge to watch the footie

Eye thats the thing about _ig bad hes great with old women xx "

Well my gran is very scary.....he wouldnt be scared

» Add a new message to this topic