FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > HOT AIR BALLONS

HOT AIR BALLONS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

HOT AIR BALLONS

HAS ANYONE HAD A RIDE IN A HOT AIR BALLON ,,IF SO I WANNA KNOW WOTS IT ACTUALLY LIKE?

bets its amazing isnt it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"HOT AIR BALLONS

HAS ANYONE HAD A RIDE IN A HOT AIR BALLON ,,IF SO I WANNA KNOW WOTS IT ACTUALLY LIKE?

bets its amazing isnt it? "

Uplifting. Really amazing.

Bumpy landing if yer not careful/lucky.

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"HOT AIR BALLONS

bets its amazing isnt it? "

yes its very exilerating , but much better if you ride in the basket cos you can see where your going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ace absolutely bloody brilliant had a ride in one for me 21st birthday have never forgotten it xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ace absolutely bloody brilliant had a ride in one for me 21st birthday have never forgotten it xx "
bloody hell that was a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

Oh! amazing awesome stuff,,,,that makes me now wanna do it now next year 4 my 37 birthday!

thanks..

"Ace absolutely bloody brilliant had a ride in one for me 21st birthday have never forgotten it xx bloody hell that was a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago "

Ha bloody ha xxGranma

hehehehehehehehehehehe little weeee lol.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Highly recommend it, it's a fantastic feeling. We went with a small-ish company local to us, so the basket wasn't too large and it only carried 8 of us, including the pilot.

Choose the company you go with wisely. Try to find people close by who can recommend who to go with - or who to steer clear of. Some pilots are better than others.

Ask whether you get a longer flight if you fly early morning or evenings, and if weekday flights are longer than weekend ones, and if the flights in the autumn are shorter than the ones in summer.

Check what the policy is for flights cancelled due to weather - it's more than possible you'll have to reschedule thanks to our weather... do they require you to reschedule within a certain period, or do they place any restrictions on when you'll fly next, etc...

Then, once you've chosen who to go with and when, just turn up, relax and enjoy the flight.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Went on a balloon ride over the Valley of Kings and Queens on the west bank of the Nile. Watching the sun rise was beautiful and it was just so peaceful

Even if I am terrified of heights lol

Forum Mod

"Ace absolutely bloody brilliant had a ride in one for me 21st birthday have never forgotten it xx bloody hell that was a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago "

Philleas Fogg was the pilot

"Ace absolutely bloody brilliant had a ride in one for me 21st birthday have never forgotten it xx "

Did they give you a box to stand on??

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

tried it in kenya a couple of years ago,amazing experience,also went in the fuji blimp when it visited wellesbourne a few years ago....was surprised how much control they have over it...good fun.

My Dad, god rest his soul, was in the Parachute Regiment and he told us how scary it is to jump from a balloon as opposed to an aircraft.

He said, when jumping from an aircraft you are cushioned by the airstream so it is pretty comfy, but when you step out of a balloon, you plummett like a stone.

The only injury he ever got during his time in the para's was from a balloon jump. He landed hard, fell over and broke his nose

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"My Dad, god rest his soul, was in the Parachute Regiment and he told us how scary it is to jump from a balloon as opposed to an aircraft.

He said, when jumping from an aircraft you are cushioned by the airstream so it is pretty comfy, but when you step out of a balloon, you plummett like a stone.

The only injury he ever got during his time in the para's was from a balloon jump. He landed hard, fell over and broke his nose "

Your dad wasn't wrong you go strait down out of a balloon or a platform

Hey!

THanks 4 all the useful information u lot have given me thats great Cool i will take it on board then,,lol..

CHOCKS AWAY!! LOL

If you go for an early morning week day flight you can take a short flight for under a hundred pounds. It is a good present if you want one for your self or family.

» Add a new message to this topic