FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worst encounter

Worst encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hattyman80 OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

What are your worst experiences of meeting someone from sites like these or dates you have had in general. Mine was meeting up with a girl i met on a site (not naming it just incase she's on here) and when we met up we went to the cinema she got a little frisky and suddenly stopped. I asked what was wrong and she noticed her husband and kids were sat a few rows in front of us which came as a surprise to me. But it can't get much worse than that can it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"What are your worst experiences of meeting someone from sites like these or dates you have had in general. Mine was meeting up with a girl i met on a site (not naming it just incase she's on here) and when we met up we went to the cinema she got a little frisky and suddenly stopped. I asked what was wrong and she noticed her husband and kids were sat a few rows in front of us which came as a surprise to me. But it can't get much worse than that can it? "

Oh I dunno.... it could have been an adult cinema and your ma' is the star of the first movie "Lassie Comes Hard"

By *hattyman80 OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

lol...indeed that could have been worse..

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Oh I dunno.... it could have been an adult cinema and your ma' is the star of the first movie "Lassie Comes Hard""

Your brain scares the shit out of me.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What are your worst experiences of meeting someone from sites like these or dates you have had in general. Mine was meeting up with a girl i met on a site (not naming it just incase she's on here) and when we met up we went to the cinema she got a little frisky and suddenly stopped. I asked what was wrong and she noticed her husband and kids were sat a few rows in front of us which came as a surprise to me. But it can't get much worse than that can it? "
yes

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"What are your worst experiences of meeting someone from sites like these or dates you have had in general. Mine was meeting up with a girl i met on a site (not naming it just incase she's on here) and when we met up we went to the cinema she got a little frisky and suddenly stopped. I asked what was wrong and she noticed her husband and kids were sat a few rows in front of us which came as a surprise to me. But it can't get much worse than that can it? yes"

pray tell madame

i ahve been quite lucky really wih my meets, only scary thing was havng some guys kid walk into the loo while i was in there

luckily he was sleep walking and didnt remember anything or the poor kid would have been in therapy till he was 50!!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Sat at a social meet, in a local public house, he was already sat down , i sat down after getting myself a drink. Started chatting and we discovered he was a Liverpool fan, i asked him how often he went to matches, he said he didnt, so i said in a very tongue in cheek manner "oh youre an armchair supporter then He told me to "shut the fuck up" in a very aggressive manner, as i had hardly touched my lovely pint of Stella , i thought it would look very good on his head...and guess what...it did!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/06/10 09:13:05]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sat at a social meet, in a local public house, he was already sat down , i sat down after getting myself a drink. Started chatting and we discovered he was a Liverpool fan, i asked him how often he went to matches, he said he didnt, so i said in a very tongue in cheek manner "oh youre an armchair supporter then He told me to "shut the fuck up" in a very aggressive manner, as i had hardly touched my lovely pint of Stella , i thought it would look very good on his head...and guess what...it did!!!!! "

typical Liverpool fan , they are all very touchy at the moment lol

» Add a new message to this topic