FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where you want to end up?

Where you want to end up?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atisfy jane OP   Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

So everything goes to plan, you have the chance to live your ideal lifestyle with your ideal job....But what is your idea of the perfect life?

Mine.....Living in an old white painted house in the narrow streets of the Dalt Vila in old Ibiza Town.

Small bar serving a few snacks with a chance to play my kind of music to anyone who cared to stop off and listen.

Heaven!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Staying in Mull overlooking the sounds of Mull.

Away from civilisation with peace and quiet.

I shall be heading up there next weekend for a break and i'm so looking forward to it.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"So everything goes to plan, you have the chance to live your ideal lifestyle with your ideal job....But what is your idea of the perfect life?

Mine.....Living in an old white painted house in the narrow streets of the Dalt Vila in old Ibiza Town.

Small bar serving a few snacks with a chance to play my kind of music to anyone who cared to stop off and listen.

Heaven!"

I'd love to end up in between your breasts

a small pub in benidorm not your average lager lout on tour pub a nice clean family friendly one xx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I like it where I am I suppose

But I am open to ideas

A place in he sun 6 months a year would be adorable

Italy or Portugal maybe

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"So everything goes to plan, you have the chance to live your ideal lifestyle with your ideal job....But what is your idea of the perfect life?

Heaven!

I'd love to end up in between your breasts "

Have 1 seen you sexy pair at the r3tro club?

A vine covered villa in the upper city in the hills of Bergamo northern Italy.

Sigh...

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"a small pub in benidorm not your average lager lout on tour pub a nice clean family friendly one xx"

id visit that we over in benidorm quite a bit

"a small pub in benidorm not your average lager lout on tour pub a nice clean family friendly one xx

id visit that we over in benidorm quite a bit "

me too and its somethin that is missing! don panchos was ok for kids at one point but its all changed! mind you the kids entertainer was a scary big dude lol!!

x

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

A house in the middle of France somewhere, near enough for the kids to visit, but also near enough to make a weekend trip to the south coast.

Somewhere just outside a small villiage between Orleans and Clermont-Ferrand. Somewhere like Maillet, Allier, Auvergne. (bit too exact? lol) It would be ideal for us and we'd probably see more of the extended family than we do now! lol

love where we are with frequent visits to Germany, Austria and France - perfect mix

would love to reduce working hours by 2o percent to have more time for sexy parties

» Add a new message to this topic