FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Filter for keywords like single men, messages, delete unread, ignorance etc

Filter for keywords like single men, messages, delete unread, ignorance etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

bet admin & mods would love it, though some of the posters wouldn't...that's me pennyworth, what's your's ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how about one for whingers

"how about one for whingers"

yeh but thought the headline was limited

"bet admin & mods would love it, though some of the posters wouldn't...that's me pennyworth, what's your's ? "

What ******* would be censored so we couldn’t **** about ****** men complaining about ******* being ******* ****** and ******* that women and couples are ********?

Don’t you think it might get confusing for us mere mortals?

Forum Mod

There are some words that get deleted if you send them via mail.........only found that out by accident

"bet admin & mods would love it, though some of the posters wouldn't...that's me pennyworth, what's your's ?

What ******* would be censored so we couldn’t **** about ****** men complaining about ******* being ******* ****** and ******* that women and couples are ********?

"

it is already confusing enough, lol, some posts are tongue in cheek :-/)

"bet admin & mods would love it, though some of the posters wouldn't...that's me pennyworth, what's your's ?

it is already confusing enough, lol, some posts are tongue in cheek :-/) "

I am warming to the idea of a little censorship it could be fun if it happened on some threads

I am warming to the idea of a little censorship it could be fun if it happened on some threads "

hope not this type of post though!

I am warming to the idea of a little censorship it could be fun if it happened on some threads

hope not this type of post though! "

Well the idea appeals for a few seconds then the Grrrr settles in as i like to feel free and able to express my self as i am sure most others do. It would be amusing on the odd thread though

hope not this type of post though!

Well the idea appeals for a few seconds then the Grrrr settles in as i like to feel free and able to express my self as i am sure most others do. It would be amusing on the odd thread though "

there is the option to not read, nor indeed to comment though as with all threads!

» Add a new message to this topic