FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What are you grateful for in life,situations...

What are you grateful for in life,situations...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruit OP   Woman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Was commenting on a thread about bruises and decided to open a thread to thank someone for something special when needed.

For me lots of things have happened that I am grateful for people helping me but my one life or death was when my dad was buiding a roof and fell through it and broke a very large amount of ribs many times each one and puntured lung, head injury....

I am most grateful for the air ambulance who landed in the field and carted him off to hospital after a long time trying to move him from the position he was in.

My mum has raised lots of money for the air ambulance as a thanks.

So what has happened in your life that has moved you to tears and you have said an emotional thanks for.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

When i had my other doctor, he kept me alive and helped me soo much. When i was in hospital really poorly he rang me every morning for about 15 minutes (where talking of for five weeks) when he was leaving to go to new zealand he got someone else to tell me. WHen i went to say goodbye he cried as well as me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my parents and friends helped me when i had an accident back in 2001 it was a hit and run i cudnt do anything except feed myself for 3 months.

I help each and every person as much as i can, put myself through pain just so they dont.

My children simple.

im thankful everyday for kiddo, my friends and my dysfunctional family! they really put the fun in dysfunctional lol!!

xx

The Missus ... when my appendix burst she had an idea what was wrong and got an amulance asap! Which was lucky as according to the Docs next day I was near to death ... I owe her my life

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Ooo choices! Well I guess its getting back to a proper hospital in Cyprus after an interesting little trip into the desert in 91. Never did get that tan I was promised as well

"So what has happened in your life that has moved you to tears "

got me cock stuck in me zip at Chameleons. Looked like someone had been murdered in changing rooms Had to borrow a pair of scissors to cut the zip out. Was shaking so much, thought I might cut me cock off

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"So what has happened in your life that has moved you to tears

got me cock stuck in me zip at Chameleons. Looked like someone had been murdered in changing rooms Had to borrow a pair of scissors to cut the zip out. Was shaking so much, thought I might cut me cock off "

Was it the frank or the beans?

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

My dear old Mum. She put us kids before her in everything. Worked jobs that you wouldn't believe and came home to look after us. She made those kiddies paint boxes that were metal, the ones with the sharp metal edges. Used to come home with her hands in ribbons but still had to wash up and it really hurt. Did we hear her complain? Never the once. Love ya Mum xx

1972... My dad was knocked over and squashed by a Fork Lift Truck. Smashed up pretty bad but he survived and is still with us now aged 87!

My Motor cycle accident! As I saw it happening, I think I tried to kiss my arse goodbye... Scariest thing I have ever been through. Guess what, that was my warning and the bit I am grateful for? Having the sense to realise that was a warning and give up bikes!

Glad to be alive and for my wonder kids, then grateful for the long time friends I have that they know me well enough not to believe the witches brood when they started to throw shit

love you guys xxx

By *ruit OP   Woman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Its amazing the situations peoples lives have taken them in. Sometimes its great to go back to basics and remind ourselves how lucky we are for the things that have happened in our families lives and then just to be grateful for the simplist of things like our families and children and the ability to walk outside and breathe in fresh air.

I think we get so aware of the stuff we dont like for example on sites like this thats its good occasionally to look at the good aspects of life.

am thankful for my father...and for his sticking with it when i was an arse and for believing in me...not a day goes by when I don't miss him

» Add a new message to this topic