FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > AAGHHHH

AAGHHHH

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been sat here safe in knowledge that the tiny four legged terrorist, masquerading about the house as a cute cuddly kitten,was asleep.

Happily oblivious to my surroundings....and now just had my toes savaged......didn't see the little fecker creeping across the floor!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ahhh...stealth ninja kitty

huwarrrrrrr

he he!! xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We should have a thread just for this kitty, it is hilarious lol

nothing funny about this cat.....it's been sent here to punish me

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"nothing funny about this cat.....it's been sent here to punish me"

We must be sadists then

"been sat here safe in knowledge that the tiny four legged terrorist, masquerading about the house as a cute cuddly kitten,was asleep.

Happily oblivious to my surroundings....and now just had my toes savaged......didn't see the little fecker creeping across the floor!!!!"

some People would pay to have their feet attacked by a Pussy

"been sat here safe in knowledge that the tiny four legged terrorist, masquerading about the house as a cute cuddly kitten,was asleep.

Happily oblivious to my surroundings....and now just had my toes savaged......didn't see the little fecker creeping across the floor!!!!

some People would pay to have their feet attacked by a Pussy "

one with razor sharp teeth n claws????

billy big bollox kitty my kitty is also a ninjia and it has a vice like grip

gotta love the way they just attack you without provocation, our kitty waits till 3am before going for ya feet, and she will make her way under the duvet herself just so she can sink her little claws into those chubby digits

"gotta love the way they just attack you without provocation, our kitty waits till 3am before going for ya feet, and she will make her way under the duvet herself just so she can sink her little claws into those chubby digits "

osama bin penny does that too....and runs across my face at all sorts of ungodly hours

"gotta love the way they just attack you without provocation, our kitty waits till 3am before going for ya feet, and she will make her way under the duvet herself just so she can sink her little claws into those chubby digits

osama bin penny does that too....and runs across my face at all sorts of ungodly hours"

i would mention locking it out the bedroom but I know myself that they find other ways to annoy you, like scratching at the bloody door till you let them in

"gotta love the way they just attack you without provocation, our kitty waits till 3am before going for ya feet, and she will make her way under the duvet herself just so she can sink her little claws into those chubby digits

osama bin penny does that too....and runs across my face at all sorts of ungodly hours

i would mention locking it out the bedroom but I know myself that they find other ways to annoy you, like scratching at the bloody door till you let them in "

......and screaming

i would mention locking it out the bedroom but I know myself that they find other ways to annoy you, like scratching at the bloody door till you let them in

......and screaming"

am so lucky i had my tetanus, dipthera n polio jab before xmas......fecking thing's just taken a chunk outta my arm...is starting to remind me of that cat in shrek....with it's big eyes n pitiful look......

off to disenfect my wounds....be back later

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Stu allow me to give you a little tip, get yourself one of those little plant sprayers and fill it with water.

Everytime the cat attacks you give it a little squirt on the face, it is a humane way of showing the kitten it is doing something wrong without throwing it out of the bedroom window one of these night...

"Stu allow me to give you a little tip, get yourself one of those little plant sprayers and fill it with water.

Everytime the cat attacks you give it a little squirt on the face, it is a humane way of showing the kitten it is doing something wrong without throwing it out of the bedroom window one of these night... "

agreed, this does work, although I'm wondering why I've never done it myself with little Maggie

am going home later to get my super soaker.....the little demon's messed with the wrong person now

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Stu allow me to give you a little tip, get yourself one of those little plant sprayers and fill it with water.

Everytime the cat attacks you give it a little squirt on the face, it is a humane way of showing the kitten it is doing something wrong without throwing it out of the bedroom window one of these night...

agreed, this does work, although I'm wondering why I've never done it myself with little Maggie"

If 'Little Maggie' is named after Thatcher then avoid spraying her with water and just take her to the nearest bridge and throw the bitch off!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"nothing funny about this cat.....it's been sent here to punish me"

maybe its an ex lover reincarnated stu and come back to make your life pure utter misery?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Stu, I think you could write a book to challenge Eric Longdens 'The Cat Who Came In From The Cold'

"If 'Little Maggie' is named after Thatcher then avoid spraying her with water and just take her to the nearest bridge and throw the bitch off!"

deffo not named after that thing, we named her after the simpsons character, she's just so cute, when she isnt in attack mode

By *anfarMan  over a year ago

birmingham

It gets me the way they come for fuss and then when theyve had enough instead of walking away they wrap themsleves around your hand/forearm and rake you with their back claws.

Now theres gratitude O_o

stu iv said this countless times you need to write a book about it!!

think how much marley and me made!!! x

better do it quick thenm....coz it'll have bitten my fingers off by end of the week

it could be a money spinner and pay for therapist and new furniture etc!! x

"it could be a money spinner and pay for therapist and new furniture etc!! x "

pmsl.....what with the fugy stories....and now penny...i could be rich beyond my wildest dreams......lolol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My cat has learnt how to jump up at the back door, pull the handle down and let herself in when she can be bothered to come home

the penny stories appeal to a wider market than the fugy ones!! x

"My cat has learnt how to jump up at the back door, pull the handle down and let herself in when she can be bothered to come home"

my white feral cat does that.....would be ok....but i keep finding the chickens in the house coz the cat can't close the door!!

» Add a new message to this topic