FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ooops

Ooops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just got Home after taking the Bike out this Morning, some T**t pulled out right in front of me causing me to crash, she then just drove off !

Thankfully another Rider followed her and stopped her and she was still on her Mobile phone.

The Police came and will be prosecuting her for causing the crash whilst using her Phone (3 witness's), I'm a bit bruised and sore but my Bike, crash helmet and Leathers are all knackered.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

OMG...hugz

Shame about your helmet bike and leathers but just think of how much worse it could have been without them

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

sorry to hear about your crash but happy to hear you are ok

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just goes to prove that most car drivers just don't think about bikers!!!

Thank god for full leathers etc...glad you are ok

oh gosh glad to hear you are okay

I see idiots on mobile phones all the time, especially those in expensive cars and they aint using hands free kits either! My son once saw a young girl was using her knees to steer with cos she was texting with one hand and holding an ice cream in the other!!

By *on Diego VegaMan  over a year ago

kew

"Just got Home after taking the Bike out this Morning, some T**t pulled out right in front of me causing me to crash, she then just drove off !

Thankfully another Rider followed her and stopped her and she was still on her Mobile phone.

The Police came and will be prosecuting her for causing the crash whilst using her Phone (3 witness's), I'm a bit bruised and sore but my Bike, crash helmet and Leathers are all knackered. "

Claim Claim Claim and make sure you get your excess back!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Glad your ok but even gladder they caught up with the silly cow

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"just goes to prove that most car drivers just don't think about bikers!!!

"

i hate seeing guys (sorry but it is predominately guys) on powerful bikes wearing jeans and t-shirts

i hate seeing guys (sorry but it is predominately guys) on powerful bikes wearing jeans and t-shirts "

I always wear the proper gear, thinking back about it now she had a Child in the back of her Car as well, imagine if she had caused me to hurt her Child

i hate seeing guys (sorry but it is predominately guys) on powerful bikes wearing jeans and t-shirts "

Me too. So much more exciting to see a bit of nekkid biking.

Just had a nice Shower and noticed all my bumps and marks lol

Think I have a little bit of shock as I've been sick a couple of times or maybe that was the sight of myself naked

Till they actually start dealing with the pratts

IE £1000 fine and a twelve month ban then it will continue (even then some will still try but not as many)

Glad ya ok mate and get it sorted quickly xx

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

kisses for your bumps and bruises. glad it wasn't worse (((HUG))) (gently of course) xxx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hell sorry to hear a fellow biker ended up getting taken out by a car driver again.

hope your ok fella and not too bashed up as the morning will show how hard you hit the ground but i am sure you know that all too well.

On a brighter note we spotted "race leathers" at Darwen are doing some excelent deals at the moment.

Hope they ban the daft bint but i doubt it all the same.

Steve

"oh gosh glad to hear you are okay

I see idiots on mobile phones all the time, especially those in expensive cars and they aint using hands free kits either! My son once saw a young girl was using her knees to steer with cos she was texting with one hand and holding an ice cream in the other!! "

Once i see a copper from Strathclydes finest on the mobile whilst driving.

I could had reported him but the police are a law unto themselves and look after their own so i didn't bother wasting my time.

To the OP glad you are ok.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

hgz !! you poor thing !! no wonder youre in shock !! good that the idiot resposilbe was caught .just shame youve been shaken up and damage caused to ur bike ect not to mention the inconvience !!! hope its all sorted quickly and smoothly for u xx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Sorry to hear of your accident Kev, hopefully they will give this lady a ban and a considerable fine.

It must be said though that bikers can also be a danger to other motorists and pedestrians.

The other morning on the way to work the car in front of me stopped at a crossing, I pulled up behind them and the motorcycle behind me overtook both of us and zoomed through the crossing almost hitting the old guy walking across the road.

An idiot is an idiot....whatever they may be driving or riding.

"Just had a nice Shower and noticed all my bumps and marks lol

Think I have a little bit of shock as I've been sick a couple of times or maybe that was the sight of myself naked "

i think you need a nice lie down

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Good on you and your mates, lucky you had those witnesses.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

No it doesn't.

How many car drivers didn't cause him to crash today? Yesterday? Hundreds...

I've every sympathy with OP, and hope this idiot driver has the book thrown at her, but let's not get too "them and us"!

Glad to hear you are ok.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

sorry to hear a fellow biker has been taken out yet again by a driver on the mobile phone, thankfully data logging is now mandatory for all mobile phone service providers so it'll show she was on the phone at the time of the accident, plus she fled the scene, a criminal offence in it's self,

i ride an ex police motorbike, on which is mounted 2 small camera's one face's sideways the other forward, when i see a driver on the phone i pull in behind snap the number plate, then along side, sound horn and snap catching them full on with phone to ear. these are then supplied to the local police traffic division, so far i have confirmed 7 prosecution, from evidence supplied, all time stamped,and dated on SD cards.

As a member of MAG and BMF i take an active role in the prevention of motorcycle accidents, and go to many police, emergency displays on the subject.

and i can inform all that the police now have a unmarked unit doing the rounds in the manchester area just on phone and motorcycle related offence's, there have been several car drivers rewarded with roadside cautions for not seeing a motorcyclist when pulling out from junctions or similar offence's,.

I'm pleased you are ok and not to badly injured,as for the bike,crash helmet and leather,s they should all be replaced under her insurance, and don't forget the claim for pain and suffering,

wonder if its the same fuckwit who nearly crashed into me the other day...

glad you ok! and claim for everythin! x

By *lurmMan  over a year ago

Swansea-ish

Glad to hear the OP is OK and noone was hurt, seen too many bikers today in t-sirts and shorts and dread to think what would happen if they were in a simliar situation.

just woke up and feel okay, thanks for all of the nice messages and get wells.

Kev xxxx

The Insurers have just rang, the Bikes ben written off so it's haggle over what they think it was worth and I think it was worth, here we go

if youve been sick you may have concusion you need to get to a and e as it might be serious

"if youve been sick you may have concusion you need to get to a and e as it might be serious"

I think I had a little Concussion but I'm fine now thanks, I'll have more of a Headach with the Insurance company now probably

» Add a new message to this topic