FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Twilight series

Twilight series

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Can anyone tell me if the last book in the series breaking dawn is out in paperback, I saw the hardback version in tesco. Im nearly at the end of the second book and have got the third book but was wondering as i havent got the last one and i dont like reading hard back books

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Can anyone tell me if the last book in the series breaking dawn is out in paperback, I saw the hardback version in tesco. Im nearly at the end of the second book and have got the third book but was wondering as i havent got the last one and i dont like reading hard back books"
have you looked on amazon?

"Can anyone tell me if the last book in the series breaking dawn is out in paperback, I saw the hardback version in tesco. Im nearly at the end of the second book and have got the third book but was wondering as i havent got the last one and i dont like reading hard back bookshave you looked on amazon?"

no I only just thought about it lol. I usually get any answers i want of the forums lol. Usually saves me looking up stuff. But i will look on there

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

no idea

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Can anyone tell me if the last book in the series breaking dawn is out in paperback, I saw the hardback version in tesco. Im nearly at the end of the second book and have got the third book but was wondering as i havent got the last one and i dont like reading hard back bookshave you looked on amazon?

no I only just thought about it lol. I usually get any answers i want of the forums lol. Usually saves me looking up stuff. But i will look on there"

well at one time, books came out in hardback first then in paperback, but that may have changed xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it is in paperback but its a bigger book lol and brilliant and in three parts.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"Can anyone tell me if the last book in the series breaking dawn is out in paperback, I saw the hardback version in tesco. Im nearly at the end of the second book and have got the third book but was wondering as i havent got the last one and i dont like reading hard back bookshave you looked on amazon?

no I only just thought about it lol. I usually get any answers i want of the forums lol. Usually saves me looking up stuff. But i will look on therewell at one time, books came out in hardback first then in paperback, but that may have changed xx"

I think you are correct you wise women

no I only just thought about it lol. I usually get any answers i want of the forums lol. Usually saves me looking up stuff. But i will look on therewell at one time, books came out in hardback first then in paperback, but that may have changed xx"

Yes thats why i thought maybe its not out in paperback as the other books in the series where in paperback. zooooooooooooooms of to amazon

19th of august it comes out in paperback.

Now if i hadnt been so lazy i could of found that out in a tick

» Add a new message to this topic