FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > gangbang wanted!!!

gangbang wanted!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easonbig OP   Woman  over a year ago

chester

42yr milf old from chester wants guys to party

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

What right now?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On me way ya comin _ig bad????

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Can I join in too?

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

first flight 2maro morn il be there

Tag teaming........when does it start?

see you lot in 2 days if I leave now.

Gotta blow me tyres up first tho

BELFAST UK

"Tag teaming........when does it start?

"

2maro when my flight gets in lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

well im coming too, il be a fluffer

You are such a nice man organising this for her partner. She must be so grateful to the two of you xx bless xx

Tayside

"well im coming too, il be a fluffer "

Can I be fluffed first please?

"well im coming too, il be a fluffer "

Farting puts some of us off you know.

Right i have the bus started and a crate of pale ale. hit the loos and we can set off when your ready

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"well im coming too, il be a fluffer

Can I be fluffed first please? "

well i gotta get outta me cat pjs and bedsox and put me sussies on....bloody cheek, i hate to be rushed

Tayside

"well im coming too, il be a fluffer

Can I be fluffed first please? well i gotta get outta me cat pjs and bedsox and put me sussies on....bloody cheek, i hate to be rushed "

The cat pjs sounds perfect though so don't be changing on my account!

"Right i have the bus started and a crate of pale ale. hit the loos and we can set off when your ready "

Have you ever used a loo in a coach

BELFAST UK

_emmefatale, no need get changed what you have on wont be long took off ya lol

"Right i have the bus started and a crate of pale ale. hit the loos and we can set off when your ready

Have you ever used a loo in a coach "

Ohh i could tell you a tail on a bus loo, 3 strippers and a rugby team

BELFAST UK

"Right i have the bus started and a crate of pale ale. hit the loos and we can set off when your ready

Have you ever used a loo in a coach "

i have once when a bit d*unk lets just say my boots got an early wash, someone told the driver keep going round a round about wouldnt ya know thats best mates for ya

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i nearly did the rugby thing once, oooooooh i changed me mind when i saw the size of some of em!!!

BELFAST UK

Have you ever used a loo in a coach

Ohh i could tell you a tail on a bus loo, 3 strippers and a rugby team "

put it in a post on the story topic's be a good read

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i take it im not fluffing anymore? tut, il get back into me pjs and bedsox then

Tayside

"i take it im not fluffing anymore? tut, il get back into me pjs and bedsox then "

Awwwwww and there was me waiting to be fluffed by you too!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i take it im not fluffing anymore? tut, il get back into me pjs and bedsox then

Awwwwww and there was me waiting to be fluffed by you too! "

i dont think i know how to fluff, i never done it before, is there a beginners guide?

Tayside

"i take it im not fluffing anymore? tut, il get back into me pjs and bedsox then

i dont think i know how to fluff, i never done it before, is there a beginners guide? "

I haven't been fluffed before either so I will need "The Beginners Guide to Getting Fluffed" along with you getting "The Beginners Guide to Fluffing For Fun" we might get them cheaper from Amazon if we buy both at the same time lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i dont think i know how to fluff, i never done it before, is there a beginners guide?

I haven't been fluffed before either so I will need "The Beginners Guide to Getting Fluffed" along with you getting "The Beginners Guide to Fluffing For Fun" we might get them cheaper from Amazon if we buy both at the same time lol "

Ohhhhhhhhh i hope it isnt too difficult, do they have an intermediate and expert fluffers guide too?

Tayside

I haven't been fluffed before either so I will need "The Beginners Guide to Getting Fluffed" along with you getting "The Beginners Guide to Fluffing For Fun" we might get them cheaper from Amazon if we buy both at the same time lol

Ohhhhhhhhh i hope it isnt too difficult, do they have an intermediate and expert fluffers guide too? "

They will do, but we best leave them until after our first Fluffing experience! We don't want to jump into things too quickly, there could be a Fluffing grading scheme that needs to be adhered to!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ohhhhhhhhh i hope it isnt too difficult, do they have an intermediate and expert fluffers guide too?

They will do, but we best leave them until after our first Fluffing experience! We don't want to jump into things too quickly, there could be a Fluffing grading scheme that needs to be adhered to! "

sounds very complicated

Tayside

They will do, but we best leave them until after our first Fluffing experience! We don't want to jump into things too quickly, there could be a Fluffing grading scheme that needs to be adhered to!

sounds very complicated "

Nah I don't think it is too hard, at the start anyway, that comes later!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

sounds very complicated

Nah I don't think it is too hard, at the start anyway, that comes later! "

are exams required ?

Tayside

sounds very complicated

are exams required ? "

I will test you if you test me and we can issue Fluffer & Fluffee Certificates lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im going to be a party popper. Message to op have you thought this through. Will you be having someone there to watch out for you and will you vet the guys before hand. As your post reads it sounds as though your just inviting random guys round to fuck you

" As your post reads it sounds as though your just inviting random guys round to fuck you"

Typical bloody woman trying ta spoil the fun lol xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

I will test you if you test me and we can issue Fluffer & Fluffee Certificates lol "

can we use baby oil gel? im addicted now

Tayside

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

I will test you if you test me and we can issue Fluffer & Fluffee Certificates lol

can we use baby oil gel? im addicted now "

Of course

I heard it is very good at staying where it is put for longer and seeing as we are just starting out in the Fluffing World we may need the extra time

dirtybigbadsgirlville

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

Of course

I heard it is very good at staying where it is put for longer and seeing as we are just starting out in the Fluffing World we may need the extra time "

Well as im very innocent and naive i will have to trust you on this fluffing thing *flutters eyelashes *

Tayside

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

Of course

I heard it is very good at staying where it is put for longer and seeing as we are just starting out in the Fluffing World we may need the extra time

Well as im very innocent and naive i will have to trust you on this fluffing thing *flutters eyelashes * "

You will be safe in my hands, unless they are covered in baby oil gel that is, then you might slip through them!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

Of course

Well as im very innocent and naive i will have to trust you on this fluffing thing *flutters eyelashes *

You will be safe in my hands, unless they are covered in baby oil gel that is, then you might slip through them! "

dont laugh, i fell over earlier as id smothered me feet in the stuff ...hence the bed sox

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

did I miss all the flippin action again

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"did I miss all the flippin action again "
wwell all ya missed was me getting in n out of me pjs and some very nice man offered me flufferage training

Tayside

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

Of course

You will be safe in my hands, unless they are covered in baby oil gel that is, then you might slip through them!

dont laugh, i fell over earlier as id smothered me feet in the stuff ...hence the bed sox "

Dangerous stuff then? Did you not read "The Beginners Guide to Using Baby Oil Gel" beforehand?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

Of course

dont laugh, i fell over earlier as id smothered me feet in the stuff ...hence the bed sox

Dangerous stuff then? Did you not read "The Beginners Guide to Using Baby Oil Gel" beforehand? "

Shit!!! No i bloomin well didnt!!! Could do with the beginners guide to getting rid of bruise now though

Tayside

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

Of course

Dangerous stuff then? Did you not read "The Beginners Guide to Using Baby Oil Gel" beforehand?

Shit!!! No i bloomin well didnt!!! Could do with the beginners guide to getting rid of bruise now though"

I've read it already Alternate hot and cold packs on the bruises and they will go away quicker

The forums can be very informative at times

dirtybigbadsgirlville

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

Of course

Shit!!! No i bloomin well didnt!!! Could do with the beginners guide to getting rid of bruise now though

I've read it already Alternate hot and cold packs on the bruises and they will go away quicker

The forums can be very informative at times "

well ive learnt a lot tonite.......il be fluffing in my sleep now

Tayside

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

Of course

well ive learnt a lot tonite.......il be fluffing in my sleep now "

Same here, mmmmm cat pjs and bed socks

And on that note this Fluffee is off to sleep - Night Night xxx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

sounds very complicated

are exams required ?

Of course

well ive learnt a lot tonite.......il be fluffing in my sleep now

Same here, mmmmm cat pjs and bed socks

And on that note this Fluffee is off to sleep - Night Night xxx"

nnighty night xx

» Add a new message to this topic