FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Compromise

Compromise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lets assume it is hard to find the "perfect" swing match - what could you compromise on most easily and what would be so important to you that you could not compromise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If Siren picked out a couple where she really fancied the guy but his wife/partner was overweight... I just couldn't 'do one for the team', if you get my meaning.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"what would be so important to you that you could not compromise? "

Gender - don't tell anyone, but I'm actually quite sexist, as I treat men and women differently.

Shhhhhh

"If Siren picked out a couple where she really fancied the guy but his wife/partner was overweight... I just couldn't 'do one for the team', if you get my meaning."

Thats one for me too, dont mind a bit of padding but just not too much, been there wouldnt go back

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

the wine, red or white, whichever

This is a fantasy for me not play at any price so why would I compromise?!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok, let me clarify a bit more : I could compromise on most things if the person has a nice genuine and fun personality.

I could not ever compromise and play with somebody where I felt the person was there under duresse, i.e. because their partner had made them.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Never really been one for ideals.....if I'm attracted I don't need to compromise....and attaction can be for many things....there just has to be some kind of spark. Other than being anti poor personal hygiene.....(I like to get down and dirty with clean people if you know what I mean)....I don't have set preferences...and that doesn't mean I'll shag anyone...like I said...there needs to be a spark of attraction.

"Never really been one for ideals.....if I'm attracted I don't need to compromise....and attaction can be for many things....there just has to be some kind of spark. Other than being anti poor personal hygiene.....(I like to get down and dirty with clean people if you know what I mean)....I don't have set preferences...and that doesn't mean I'll shag anyone...like I said...there needs to be a spark of attraction."

with you there, i'd compromise anything BUT hygiene!!! er...and safe sex

» Add a new message to this topic