FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Most popular place to read a Magazine ?

Most popular place to read a Magazine ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For the Men it has to be the Toilet

my Mum came around this Morning and said "why is there always Motorbike Magazines in the Bathroom" I told her it was the best place to read them but she just gave me that Mum look their so good at

where do you read yours

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"For the Men it has to be the Toilet

my Mum came around this Morning and said "why is there always Motorbike Magazines in the Bathroom" I told her it was the best place to read them but she just gave me that Mum look their so good at

where do you read yours "

reclining on the sofa

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know many a man who takes the newspaper to the lavatory while their brewing one. Personally i dont read magazines but the odd time i do its sitting at the table or on a train

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the library ... or as it is known in here the toilet or in bath!!! xx

Mind you shant tell you what my mum found last week.

Well i will. I was in bed and said she could come in and she said whats that and laying on the floor was a long piece of telephone cable from the night before

"Mind you shant tell you what my mum found last week.

Well i will. I was in bed and said she could come in and she said whats that and laying on the floor was a long piece of telephone cable from the night before "

Hey baby its the telephone man...

"Mind you shant tell you what my mum found last week.

Well i will. I was in bed and said she could

come in and she said whats that and laying on the floor was a long piece of telephone cable from the night before "

Lol dare I ask?!!

Took delivery of some new toys this morning. Thought I'd try the vibrating nipple clamps. Just attached them and set them to pulse when my daughter came into my room. Couldn't pull them off as they were really clamped on and didn't know what the next sequence would be .

She was talking and said I think your Blackberry's vibrating, so she left as she thought I had a call!

Back to OP I live with my two daughters and we have a small branch of W H Smiths in our bathroom. Good thing we have more than one loo as when my daughter goes in with her fags you know she's not coming out until she's read an issue of Heat!

I usually read mine in the car on long journeys (when Hubby is driving of course) or in bed when I have an early night.

" Good thing we have more than one loo as when my daughter goes in with her fags you know she's not coming out until she's read an issue of Heat! "

Eeeek! I've smoked since I was 9 and I'm 45 now but even I draw the line at smoking in the bathroom. I don't smoke in my car either, something about small spaces and smoke fumes makes me retch.

It has to be on the beach while on holiday. Sun sea and reading materiel

" Good thing we have more than one loo as when my daughter goes in with her fags you know she's not coming out until she's read an issue of Heat!

Eeeek! I've smoked since I was 9 and I'm 45 now but even I draw the line at smoking in the bathroom. I don't smoke in my car either, something about small spaces and smoke fumes makes me retch."

You can come smoke in my bathroom its big enough

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" laying on the floor was a long piece of telephone cable from the night before "

Someone "laid a cable" on your bedroom floor?????? Eeeeewwwww.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

is there anywhere else better to read your bike mags, I've done it for years, it was the only place I never got nagged for reading it lol

In all my 53yrs I have never read a book, comic, newspaper or magazine while sitting on the loo. I try not to stay in there too long if I can help it

" Good thing we have more than one loo as when my daughter goes in with her fags you know she's not coming out until she's read an issue of Heat!

Eeeek! I've smoked since I was 9 and I'm 45 no

w but even I draw the line at smoking in the bathroom. I don't smoke in my car either, something about small spaces and smoke fumes makes me retch."

My bathroom was a double bedroom so large. That said I don't smoke so don't like the smell of smoke.

Yak!

» Add a new message to this topic