FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Aarrgghhh...

Aarrgghhh...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

I live on an estate. It's not terrible or particularly rough but behind my block of flats there's a row of about 6 houses and between them there's about 10 kids aged around 2-9 at a rough guess.

Currently every single one of those kids is out the front 'playing' and by playing I mean screaming at the tops of their voices interspersed with crying and shouting.

Am I just being an old grump but at that age I was indoors bathed and in my pjs ready for bed, chilling out and winding down for a bit??

They're sooooo loud!!! The screaming is making my head hurt!

It's nice that kids are safe enough to play outside here it's not near a main road etc but as a parent id be telling them if they want to play outside they need to have some consideration for others. Maybe it's just me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Kent

Ooh I just found chocolate and cider... That should make it more bearable!! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kids playing out not on their xbox ps3? Are they ill?

You cant give kids cider,even id it is to shut them up

Ahhh...the joys of Kentlife eh ;p Could be worse, you could live next to me blastin' these tooooons. Ha x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i dont belieeeve it .... hottie meldrew x

Kent

"Kids playing out not on their xbox ps3? Are they ill? "

Haha!! I know, it's nice to see them scooting around but the incessant shrieking is a little tiring and some of them are so little they should have an adult watching them IMHO x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's not summer yet. Get ready for the playing out to get later.

Yes, it's good that they can play out - they're not in front of a television or a computer, they are using up some energy and, hopefully, not demolishing anything.

It's always annoying when it's other people's children.

Hopefully they will go in shortly and sleep soundly because they don't feel pent up.

Kent

"You cant give kids cider,even id it is to shut them up "

Dammit

Kent

"It's not summer yet. Get ready for the playing out to get later.

Yes, it's good that they can play out - they're not in front of a television or a computer, they are using up some energy and, hopefully, not demolishing anything.

Hopefully they will go in shortly and sleep soundly because they don't feel pent up.

"

They just had their ball confiscated coz they kicked it up and it hit my lads bedroom window. I laughed!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

They just had their ball confiscated coz they kicked it up and it hit my lads bedroom window. I laughed!! "

Did you confiscate it?

"Kids playing out not on their xbox ps3? Are they ill?

Haha!! I know, it's nice to see them scooting around but the incessant shrieking is a little tiring and some of them are so little they should have an adult watching them IMHO x"

As a kid the locals threw milk bottles if we were rowdy and we would piss off elsewhere Im not saying do that though though a 4 pinter with holes in it half full of pee might make them hoof it.

[Removed by poster at 29/04/14 19:11:53]

By *pen2offersxCouple  over a year ago

kettering

Drink the cider

Give the kids the chocolate

Like me your getting older and less tolerant !

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I live on an estate. It's not terrible or particularly rough but behind my block of flats there's a row of about 6 houses and between them there's about 10 kids aged around 2-9 at a rough guess.

Currently every single one of those kids is out the front 'playing' and by playing I mean screaming at the tops of their voices interspersed with crying and shouting.

Am I just being an old grump but at that age I was indoors bathed and in my pjs ready for bed, chilling out and winding down for a bit??

It's nice that kids are safe enough to play outside here it's not near a main road etc but as a parent id be telling them if they want to play outside they need to have some consideration for others. Maybe it's just me! "

Go on, fess up, you're bathed and in your pjs and settled down with your crochet and the latest People's Friend aren't you?

Yes victor its just you!;)lol x

cant win can they?

stay in, they are lazy and unsociable

play out, they are loud and inconsiderate.

theyre kids.

its 7pm

would say they will be in within the next hour

Kent

They just had their ball confiscated coz they kicked it up and it hit my lads bedroom window. I laughed!!

Did you confiscate it?"

No I just heard the window bang and peeked out and one of the adults shouted at them to get he ball inside x

Where I live the kids are rarely out even at the holiday times.

Back in the day I would be out from early years morning until dusk kicking a ball or riding a bike.

Not sure the benefits of theinternet and xbox are all good

"

go on, fess up, you're bathed and in your pjs and settled down with your crochet and the latest People's Friend aren't you? "

My Aunt used to get that magazine, it's not still around is it????

Kent

"cant win can they?

theyre kids.

its 7pm

would say they will be in within the next hour"

Not at all, like I said its ice that they can play out, just think an adult should tell them that there's no need for all of them to be screaming the tops of their lungs the whole time as it's a built up area and a bit of consideration for others it nice.

We used to get told we could play out as long as we were mindful of the rest of the street.

I grew up in a tower block of flats so there was always about 20 of us as kids running around but I'm bloody certain we weren't nearly as screamy as the kids round the flats I currently live in.

Get a football, get a bike and stop playing the shout as loud as you can game please.

My kids would be in by now and would also be told to be quieter. But it's not really late at 7pm. They all congregate outside my house for some reason and children as young as six can be out until midnight with their football and being noisy. So it could be worse for you. You could live at my house.

Miserable pratt lol xx

I think they grow up so fast I'm happy letting kids be kids, they're enjoying themselves, only if they were being rude, offensive or causing damage would I bring them in. My eldest is out now but just outside the door on the grass playing football. Homework gets done as soon as he is home from school, dinner shortly after, then he has the rest of the evening to play, he's in in about ten mins, Bath and bed x

"cant win can they?

theyre kids.

its 7pm

would say they will be in within the next hour

Not at all, like I said its ice that they can play out, just think an adult should tell them that there's no need for all of them to be screaming the tops of their lungs the whole time as it's a built up area and a bit of consideration for others it nice.

We used to get told we could play out as long as we were mindful of the rest of the street. "

see, im with n.hampton.

there are dozens of kids live round where i am, but you dont see or hear them.

all inside playing on whatever electronic media they are using.

even the summer holidays is like a ghost town around here.

nice to see, and hear kids playing out sometimes.

that said, i work nights so im happy for them to stay in, but kids are losing that ability to make game sup like we did, because of these kinds of things

Weird isn't it? As a kid, I was always playing in the street. Now, as a Victor Meldrew, I get upset when kids play football outside. And I complain that kids do not play out any more but are stuck inside playing their computer games.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"

go on, fess up, you're bathed and in your pjs and settled down with your crochet and the latest People's Friend aren't you?

My Aunt used to get that magazine, it's not still around is it???? "

yes but you have to show proof of age to buy it

"I live on an estate. It's not terrible or particularly rough but behind my block of flats there's a row of about 6 houses and between them there's about 10 kids aged around 2-9 at a rough guess.

It's nice that kids are safe enough to play outside here it's not near a main road etc but as a parent id be telling them if they want to play outside they need to have some consideration for others. Maybe it's just me!

Go on, fess up, you're bathed and in your pjs and settled down with your crochet and the latest People's Friend aren't you? "

peoples friend? Your showing your age there love xx

» Add a new message to this topic