FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How open about swinging are you?

How open about swinging are you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

How open are you about your swinging? Have you told friends outside the lifestyle, family, work, open to everyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Good grief no.......although I'm sure quite a few friends wouldn't be at all surprised (especially the ones who have been around since my teens/early twenties (I always was a naughty girl, lol).....but my family, or at least most of them, would have an absolute fit......anyway, it's none of their business....I don't ask them about their sex lives....and they don't ask about mine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How open are you about your swinging? Have you told friends outside the lifestyle, family, work, open to everyone?"

I've been 'outed' at work it was the most horrible experience, it stopped me swinging for quite a while, finding my posts taped to my desk was so hurtful and then getting threatened I'd loose my job because I brought the company into shame. It went on and on and I had to stop posting, when I sorted my head out and realised it was because he had approached me for sex and I turned him down and was totally centred on humiliating me, I realised I had to make a choice. What everyone wants for my life or what I want out of my life... I don't say hi I'm a swinger and I am caucious who I speak too but I don't lie about it.. Different people have different needs out of life and I don't judge those who choose to keep it out of vanilla life.

I was chatting to someone today who actually told her mum!

Something very similar happened to me - GHASTLY!! I actually changed jobs and moved to a different part of the country.

"Something very similar happened to me - GHASTLY!! I actually changed jobs and moved to a different part of the country."

Chuff that sounds pretty bad if you had to move!

it was bad - my boss went on about me being in a position of trust and having forfeited that trust - I said I didn't see how my personal life did that - then a local paper got hold of the story it was awful.

"I was chatting to someone today who actually told her mum! "

I have actually told one of the two of my brothers (prizes for which one I'm closest to? lol) and three select friends, although semi-regret telling one of them, so mostly play it down with that person now.

"it was bad - my boss went on about me being in a position of trust and having forfeited that trust - I said I didn't see how my personal life did that - then a local paper got hold of the story it was awful."

That's not on at all that as its your private life. Its one thong for your mum to frown but not for peeps at work!

My two adult children know, a few close personal friends and a workmate also know.

I have nothing to hide but I am discreet and I never have anyone come to my home for meets.

"it was bad - my boss went on about me being in a position of trust and having forfeited that trust - I said I didn't see how my personal life did that - then a local paper got hold of the story it was awful.

That's not on at all that as its your private life. Its one thong for your mum to frown but not for peeps at work! "

That goes top of the classic typos list

"My two adult children know, a few close personal friends and a workmate also know.

I have nothing to hide but I am discreet and I never have anyone come to my home for meets. "

To be honest its not something i hide. My mother knows what i am like although not specific details. Work wise well iam lucky and can do as i like most of the times but i guess i don't shout about it (mind there are three colleges on here)

"it was bad - my boss went on about me being in a position of trust and having forfeited that trust - I said I didn't see how my personal life did that - then a local paper got hold of the story it was awful.

That's not on at all that as its your private life. Its one thong for your mum to frown but not for peeps at work!

That goes top of the classic typos list "

classic fruedian slip lol!!

nope no one knows know one will my business is my affair xx

That goes top of the classic typos list "

I don't know on that maybe she does or doesn't lol

most of our friends know so do our kids (youngest is 17) and alot of people around town know. We have been very lucky as its been a positive experience for us, even when i was confronted about it in my last job (someone had found some pics of us online and printed them off) i was honest and admitted it i also offered to autograph the pics lol. All my boss would say when the subject got raised was "is it anything to do with work, no? Then lets move on". I guess we have been lucky

[Removed by poster at 13/05/10 20:55:21]

"most of our friends know so do our kids (youngest is 17) and alot of people around town know. We have been very lucky as its been a positive experience for us, even when i was confronted about it in my last job (someone had found some pics of us online and printed them off) i was honest and admitted it i also offered to autograph the pics lol. All my boss would say when the subject got raised was "is it anything to do with work, no? Then lets move on". I guess we have been lucky "

Thats the way it should be. Especially at work as its about as reliant as if you play bingo or go to the cinema. Its like that at our place which makes a great working atmosphere. Not had to autograph pics yet though. How many did you sign

Only my best mate and my tattooist,

But i don't go into detail never kiss n tell,

i agree. Didn't get to autograph any but found a few in the bin. I think they realised it was a dead subject as i openly admitted it. We dont shout about it but then we dont deny it if we are asked

"Only my best mate and my tattooist,

But i don't go into detail never kiss n tell,"

You like your tattooist! I can tell

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

My kids have an idea, but not told them fully.

My boss knows what I do, but she is a woman, and my best mate is my back up for phone calls etc when going on a meet.

And she does not swing.

I'm not ashamed of what I do, and will admit if asked.

"i agree. Didn't get to autograph any but found a few in the bin. I think they realised it was a dead subject as i openly admitted it. We dont shout about it but then we dont deny it if we are asked "

Bet they were surprised how you handled it. Bet they were dam jealous too

My sister knows I meet men off the internet but not what I do with them, she dismisses me as an old slapper that has lost her mind lol!

No one else knows and they wouldn't understand.

I don't think anyone needs to know what I do in my personal life!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

we dont let anyone know.it may not affect us,but would be horrified,if it did affect any of our familly.why take the chance.i do find in life.people who judge you harshest,are often, the ones who would most like to do it themselves.not only with swinging.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

one of my sisters knows (the other one will always be 7 in my mind and so knows nothing of boys and sex lol)

people at work know cos i left fab open on my phone and my mate stole it. i have to be careful about leaving my phone around as they hae a tendancy to go through it and find my dirty texts - although this often backfires on them as they are diiirtttyyyy texts lol

havent had too many problems wotith work mates knowing - just lots of questions about parties and clubs etc

"i agree. Didn't get to autograph any but found a few in the bin. I think they realised it was a dead subject as i openly admitted it. We dont shout about it but then we dont deny it if we are asked

Bet they were surprised how you handled it. Bet they were dam jealous too "

yeah i think they were very surprised it was a factory and they had found another guy on a swingers site previously he totally denied it was him and they gave him alot of ribbing over it and were gearing up to do the same with me, so i kind of shot them down in flames lol

"i agree. Didn't get to autograph any but found a few in the bin. I think they realised it was a dead subject as i openly admitted it. We dont shout about it but then we dont deny it if we are asked

Bet they were surprised how you handled it. Bet they were dam jealous too yeah i think they were very surprised it was a factory and they had found another guy on a swingers site previously he totally denied it was him and they gave him alot of ribbing over it and were gearing up to do the same with me, so i kind of shot them down in flames lol

"

Well you probably got a lot of respect from them over it.

Many would freak if friends or colleges found out they are on here. Good on you

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

one of my best friends knows...... but i only told him because he said i better have a bloody good reason for leaving our st.paddys day hurrah early... I had a meet!!!

other than that a friend of a friend knows... but only because they found my profile online and started asking 100 questions...

none of the family know... although I don't think it would really shock them at all...

Those who worked closest to me at my last job have a very good idea what I am up to - they gave me a pair of fluffy hand-cuffs as part of my leaving presents, and I have shown them a pic of me dressed up as a bunny girl!

all my family including my son and friends know i swing and domme,my ex told them all wwhen we split up did me a favour as i dont have to make up excuses to them

aww, i think i'm still a little green here...i thought the thread said swimming....i didn't know what i was supposed to be admitting to, yet still felt guilty!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

All my closest mates know- some of my family know

Have always been described as a good time girl, so wasnt a shock to any of them - just to ask mme lots of questions, hehe

One of my vanilla girlfriends even wants to come to one of the pussy party nights

Most of my friends know. And if my family ever asked I would tell them. Got nothing to be ashamed about.

"Most of my friends know. And if my family ever asked I would tell them. Got nothing to be ashamed about."

I'd agree with you on that i am happy in this skin. Lots not though if you look at the shadow profiles

My brother has an idea. If i'm not out for a pint with him or the lads he would text 'who are you shagging ya cow'.......

Little does he know am watching Britain's Got Talent

By * THE FILTHSTERS xCouple  over a year ago

Runcorn

we have never openly told friends but we think a few of our closest friends have worked it out one girl we know has made a few jokes about us being swingers and droped hints we think its funny to keep her guesing worst thing was a group of guys who walked past me and one shouted that dirty slag is on fabswingers ive fucked her i have never even seen him before what a sad pathetic bulshitter

You like your tattooist! I can tell "

lol yep

lol yep "

I have to ask .......do you have any more planned?

A good 90% of the people we know know about us

Friends family and people down the pub

We live in a village where gossip is king so no doubt that peeps we dont even know know about us lol

We have never had a negative reaction yet not as thou it would bother us if we did lol xx

we have worked out over the years that for some people, keeping their swinging secret is half the turn on for them. Its their dirty secret and if anyone found out it would destroy half their fun. What do you guys think?

lol yep

I have to ask .......do you have any more planned? "

Yes I am in the process of getting my arms sleeved,that will probably take till the end of the year,

Bet they were surprised how you handled it. Bet they were dam jealous too yeah i think they were very surprised it was a factory and they had found another guy on a swingers site previously he totally denied it was him and they gave him alot of ribbing over it and were gearing up to do the same with me, so i kind of shot them down in flames lol

"

That's definitely the way to be.

When people see your totally open about it and don't give a toss there's no sport in it for them,they can't get one over on you, so the games over before it begins.

We'd much rather tell folk ourselves than wait for the hammer to fall when they find out by other means......which is often the case.

XXXX

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

i have to be very careful who know's what i do in my own time, as I now work with children and adults with special needs, and I'm sure if this lifestyle became common knowledge I'd loose my job

"I was chatting to someone today who actually told her mum! "

hell never mind telling her mum, we got some who go swinging clubs with their mum and dad

"i have to be very careful who know's what i do in my own time, as I now work with children and adults with special needs, and I'm sure if this lifestyle became common knowledge I'd loose my job "

and you have a face pic on your posting???? hope you got profile on HIDDEN FROM SEARCH ENGINES

most people know I swing all my friends, my brother, most people in the effin pub lol and they all think it's fantastic.

And every last one of em wants me to tell them of my exploits lol cheeky Bastards lmfao

of course being the gentleman I am they get to lknow nuffink !!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

[Removed by poster at 14/05/10 18:43:08]

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"i have to be very careful who know's what i do in my own time, as I now work with children and adults with special needs, and I'm sure if this lifestyle became common knowledge I'd loose my job "

You really haven't thought this out have you?

Sandwiches and Picnics......

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I am as open as the minds of the people I am talking to.

A select few friends know and some family (those I have on facebook) could probably guess although, if anyone has any suspicions, they've not said.

We don't it as such but we don't advertise it. If anyone asked then we'd be honest.

"never mind telling her mum, we got some who go swinging clubs with their mum and dad "

I once met a mother and daughter at a club - perhaps it's me (well, obviously it's me!) but I thought that was a bit strange!

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"never mind telling her mum, we got some who go swinging clubs with their mum and dad

I once met a mother and daughter at a club - perhaps it's me (well, obviously it's me!) but I thought that was a bit strange!"

hey what's wrong with a mother and daughter sharing an interest, I know several mothers who admit they have the hot's for their daughters b/f lol and several guy's who think there g/f's mother is a hottie too

"never mind telling her mum, we got some who go swinging clubs with their mum and dad

I once met a mother and daughter at a club - perhaps it's me (well, obviously it's me!) but I thought that was a bit strange!"

Its not just you its strange to me too.

I would die laughing if my Mum walked into Chams when I was there. I wouldn't have a problem with it but may have a problem stopping laughing.

"I would die laughing if my Mum walked into Chams when I was there. I wouldn't have a problem with it but may have a problem stopping laughing."

I wouldn't be laughing i wouldn't know where to look

I once met a mother and daughter at a club - perhaps it's me (well, obviously it's me!) but I thought that was a bit strange!

hey what's wrong with a mother and daughter sharing an interest, I know several mothers who admit they have the hot's for their daughters b/f lol and several guy's who think there g/f's mother is a hottie too "

I am sure there’s still one of those obscure laws knocking about, prohibiting guys getting it on with their mother-in-law (or vice versa)

Its not just you its strange to me too."

It's strange if they are in the same club.... it's down right wrong if they are fucking in the same room!

hey what's wrong with a mother and daughter sharing an interest, I know several mothers who admit they have the hot's for their daughters b/f lol and several guy's who think there g/f's mother is a hottie too "

Yes - OK - but how about mothers who have the hots for their daughters and vice-versa? These two were shagging in the same room and doing a bit of mild girl-on-girl as well!

Its not just you its strange to me too.

It's strange if they are in the same club.... it's down right wrong if they are fucking in the same room!"

No no no no no i couldn't get into that. I am kinky but not into that.

"How open are you about your swinging? Have you told friends outside the lifestyle, family, work, open to everyone?"

Some friends know but not my family as i never felt the need to sit down and tell them.

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

a few of my friends know, they all think its weird yet they go out on a saturday night, pull a prick and mostly have unprotected sex, then blame it on being d*unk. I arrange my meets sober, go to my meets sober, use protection and can remember what a good time i had next day.....yet i'm the one with the 'will shag anythin' label maybe telling them wasn't a good idea.

» Add a new message to this topic