FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "Been Read" or "Deleted"...

"Been Read" or "Deleted"...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

That's all or rather mostly all I get for all my efforts in sending nice polite well crafted messages to very sexy and saucy looing ladies on here...

Its a rare thing indeed to get a reply... sniff sniff

All I ask for is a simple.... FUCK OFF LOSER!! reply if you wouldn't want to touch me with a barge pole... or just a polite... SOD OFF!! or maybe a THANKS but NO THANKS?

lol

Is there any point to sending messages... lol

Me is thinking not... hum...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fuck off loser!!!

it may be your just not what the lookin for grow some testicles and get used to it!!

xx

taunton

"fuck off loser!!!

it may be your just not what the lookin for grow some testicles and get used to it!!

xx "

bless you! can I send you a proper message... it could be the start of a long and single reply.... lol

Wouldn't it be better all round if you just accepted that a no reply is a no thanks? rather than an inbox full of fuck off loser replies? seems simple enough

Word of advice: don't look in you're sent items folder

You silhouette types are all the same, moan moan moan..

To be honest, we block/delete any messages from people who CLEARLY haven't read our profile.

If you are sending original messages to people whos criteria you meet, and are getting nowhere, I'd suggest first off a profile picture, secondly review your profile. Lastly keep plugging away, you're bound to find someone soon.

Oh yes, your username. We'd find it offputting, but that's just our own opinion.

Good luck

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"been read" aint all bad - they have read and kept your message, and may use it for future contact.

"deleted" means it's a def no go at this time - move on.

Just had a look at your profile, you don't have one!! Well, not to speak of. It would definately help!

Also, your one pic, it may well live up to your username, but fucking hell!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Just had a look at your profile, you don't have one!! Well, not to speak of. It would definately help!

Also, your one pic, it may well live up to your username, but fucking hell!

"

'does what it says on the tin' - you can't argue that one...

Either that or do some work on your profile? With the greatest of respect, there isn't a lot on your profile to entice the ladies. Just saying 'don't know what to put here so nothing for now' might be ok for a few days after joining but not after two months!

Just a suggestion from one who went through this when I first joined as well. Good luck fella.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"You silhouette types are all the same, moan moan moan..

To be honest, we block/delete any messages from people who CLEARLY haven't read our profile.

If you are sending original messages to people whos criteria you meet, and are getting nowhere, I'd suggest first off a profile picture, secondly review your profile. Lastly keep plugging away, you're bound to find someone soon.

Oh yes, your username. We'd find it offputting, but that's just our own opinion.

Good luck

"

i resent that first line a little bit

plus, i thought Herman's Hermits were ok for their day

"fuck off loser!!!

xx

bless you! can I send you a proper message... it could be the start of a long and single reply.... lol "

at least u took it in the spirit it was intended!! it does happen a lot i never answer if they not what im lookin for or have a borin profile x

taunton

Good luck

plus, i thought Herman's Hermits were ok for their day"

Look I kind of agree... women can place nice profile pictures of legs... stocking tops... bras... knickers...etc... A guy puts up a face pic your judged stariaght away... your cock... its like ooh put it away... your ass... it's too hairy or fat? So guys like the outline dude... I do!?

And iff your have the pleasure of one of my messages I'll always send a face picture on my first contact... its only fair... but at least then you canjudge me on what I say to YOU and not to everybody on here on a profile... I'd prefer to honestly leave it blank and almost say ask me questions... I'll reply and answer you honestly...

Anyway the thread was meant to be just a giggle... but hey... you know that...

They're not rejecting you personally, take some warmth in that?

Good luck

Look I kind of agree... women can place nice profile pictures of legs... stocking tops... bras... knickers...etc... A guy puts up a face pic your judged stariaght away... your cock... its like ooh put it away... your ass... it's too hairy or fat? So guys like the outline dude... I do!?

And iff your have the pleasure of one of my messages I'll always send a face picture on my first contact... its only fair... but at least then you canjudge me on what I say to YOU and not to everybody on here on a profile... I'd prefer to honestly leave it blank and almost say ask me questions... I'll reply and answer you honestly...

Anyway the thread was meant to be just a giggle... but hey... you know that... "

iv got lovely profile pics but a face like a pitbull! cant win em all! x

taunton

"fuck off loser!!!

xx

bless you! can I send you a proper message... it could be the start of a long and single reply.... lol

at least u took it in the spirit it was intended!! it does happen a lot i never answer if they not what im lookin for or have a borin profile x"

how far away is you... lol

fancy a crap time with a west country boy... I'll spare you a private message... unless you want one? up to you? lol

Good luck

Anyway the thread was meant to be just a giggle... but hey... you know that... "

I don't do face or cock and i get success. Just be polite and be cheeky but never rude. I got some really good advice after i joined of a forum member and haven't looked back since.

waaayyy far away!! and dont do sex tourism!! nor do i do free digs and leg over!! xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol I love his name and his tongue in cheek post

lmao at Mzntwy

taunton

"lol I love his name and his tongue in cheek post

lmao at Mzntwy"

Awe... But I LOVE you both equally... you understand the nutter inside me... Yikes!!

And to note... I've never had so many guys check out profile... um... Hello! Blimey I'm Straight... FFS!?

So... Wheres the hoards of fit women that I can pester... with a nice personal message... hey? Come on ladies... your letting me down here... um... if your fit, female, breathing, and gagging for crap sex... you could alway message me for a change? lmao...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually a lot of these guys are right, in the sense that your profile is your shop window.......

so if you put in the shop window "will come back to the later" a lot of people may be thinking.. I may come back when he does!!!

I don't think you are in much of a position to complain because in a sense you do get out what you put in... oh... and that does include effort in the profile

lmao at Mzntwy

Awe... But I LOVE you both equally... you understand the nutter inside me... Yikes!!

And to note... I've never had so many guys check out profile... um... Hello! Blimey I'm Straight... FFS!?

So... Wheres the hoards of fit women that I can pester... with a nice personal message... hey? Come on ladies... your letting me down here... um... if your fit, female, breathing, and gagging for crap sex... you could alway message me for a change? lmao... "

well at least you honest and not makin promises you cant keep lol x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ gagging for crap sex.

"That's all or rather mostly all I get for all my efforts in sending nice polite well crafted messages to very sexy and saucy looing ladies on here...

Its a rare thing indeed to get a reply... sniff sniff

All I ask for is a simple.... FUCK OFF LOSER!! reply if you wouldn't want to touch me with a barge pole... or just a polite... SOD OFF!! or maybe a THANKS but NO THANKS?

lol

Is there any point to sending messages... lol

Me is thinking not... hum... "

Stop moaning and get on with it ,,,lol seriously though ,,, life as a single can be tough ,,, just keep doin the right things and it will come good

taunton

Revamped me profile... Ha Ha

still shite but hey at least it's not the previous rubbish...

Fit blond just walked past me.... She's lovely...

Um... Forums... iPhone and the great outdoors...

Yet still no takers for crap sex? Pooh!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol it was going ok until you got the the tissues bit... yuk lol

"Revamped me profile... Ha Ha

still shite but hey at least it's not the previous rubbish...

Fit blond just walked past me.... She's lovely...

Um... Forums... iPhone and the great outdoors...

Yet still no takers for crap sex? Pooh!!!

"

Hey Spunkers!

Profile is much better, certainly beats many that have messaged us recently. That photo though....was it on a dry day for you

Good luck, I reckon if nowt else your profile should have had a few more hits now

taunton

"lol it was going ok until you got the the tissues bit... yuk lol"

I thought it shows my clean and tidy nature... Or would you prefer me to cum on the sheets instead... lmao

so go on then Ruggers... How should I re-word that line...

taunton

"

Hey Spunkers!

Profile is much better, certainly beats many that have messaged us recently. That photo though....was it on a dry day for you

Good luck, I reckon if nowt else your profile should have had a few more hits now

"

on a dry day? um... Indeed... Right then go get your camera and wank with one hand and capture the moment with the click of a button with the other... Took a while and a few wanks to get that picture... You only get a pint and a half in life you know... Or was that a school boy thing? hummm

Name says it all but your choice.

lmao at Mzntwy

So... Wheres the hoards of fit women that I can pester... with a nice personal message... hey? Come on ladies... your letting me down here... um... if your fit, female, breathing, and gagging for crap sex... you could alway message me for a change? lmao... "

With regards to the guys looking at you we all get it,straight or not some look to see the competition,some look at your friends list or verifications,

Is just part of life

this guys havin a laff ,,,,,

"this guys havin a laff ,,,,, "

I think you might be right

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"lol it was going ok until you got the the tissues bit... yuk lol

I thought it shows my clean and tidy nature... Or would you prefer me to cum on the sheets instead... lmao

so go on then Ruggers... How should I re-word that line... "

Delete it !!

» Add a new message to this topic