FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I did a thread on this a while ago regarding some one letting on to me, and me not havin a scooby who it was, well this morning it happened again, stopped at lights I was poked on the leg by the passenger of a car, looking down I said "what?" then I got a load of how are ya its been a while etc, anyway, not wanting to be rude I said yeah I was fine blah blah blah, lights turned to green and we both carried on, for the life of me I have no idea who it was or how he knew me, I must just have a generic face that looks like everyone some one knows

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Maybe he whought you were Chris Hoy or Bradley Wiggins?.....he might have been looking at your lycra shorts rather than your face and thought he recognised your bulge?

"Maybe he whought you were Chris Hoy or Bradley Wiggins?.....he might have been looking at your lycra shorts rather than your face and thought he recognised your bulge?

"

yeah that thought crossed my mind too, he did look hot though

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Nah it was probably a game.

We used to drive down the road and beep at a person and wave........you would be surprised how many people waved back at you and smiled as if they knew you

"Nah it was probably a game.

We used to drive down the road and beep at a person and wave........you would be surprised how many people waved back at you and smiled as if they knew you "

haha i do that sometimes and the mrs will say, who was that, and I reply "i dunno"

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Are you the one in the car beeping or the one outside of the car waving?

haha I do both, seems rude not to reply hahaha

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lolol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That happened to me twice last week. In Sainsbury's a woman came up to me and said "oh my God, you're the second person I've seen again today from Marmion Road! How's you're sisters?" and she mentioned them by name.

My daughter was beside me with a knowing smile - she knew I was absolutely clueless to who this woman was but she obviously knew me as I'd lived on Marmion Road from the age of 9 to 17...I'm 49 now!!!

The other incident, I was walking through the station and this dumpy "old" woman stopped me by name and said "wow, couldn't believe it was you, you look amazing, you haven't changed from school. How's Chris, my evil twin?" Chris is my younger sister so I'm assuming this "old" woman was a class mate of my hers - bless her, she hadn't aged well!!

My main worry now is - am I suffering from early onset Alzheimers because I'm meeting people from my past that I have no recollection off!

"That happened to me twice last week. In Sainsbury's a woman came up to me and said "oh my God, you're the second person I've seen again today from Marmion Road! How's you're sisters?" and she mentioned them by name.

My daughter was beside me with a knowing smile - she knew I was absolutely clueless to who this woman was but she obviously knew me as I'd lived on Marmion Road from the age of 9 to 17...I'm 49 now!!!

The other incident, I was walking through the station and this dumpy "old" woman stopped me by name and said "wow, couldn't believe it was you, you look amazing, you haven't changed from school. How's Chris, my evil twin?" Chris is my younger sister so I'm assuming this "old" woman was a class mate of my hers - bless her, she hadn't aged well!!

My main worry now is - am I suffering from early onset Alzheimers because I'm meeting people from my past that I have no recollection off! "

I suppose you will next claim you don't remember our night of passion last night!

It sounds like someone was winding you up for a laugh. At least they were polite and not rude.

"It sounds like someone was winding you up for a laugh. At least they were polite and not rude."

yeah, wonder why I dont get treated like that here

"It sounds like someone was winding you up for a laugh. At least they were polite and not rude.

yeah, wonder why I dont get treated like that here "

There is a saying "there is nothing as queer as folk" I think at times people do devilment for devilments sake. I am guessing though they like your beefy thighs.

"It sounds like someone was winding you up for a laugh. At least they were polite and not rude.

There is a saying "there is nothing as queer as folk" I think at times people do devilment for devilments sake. I am guessing though they like your beefy thighs. "

they have had quite a few positive comments lately

There is a saying "there is nothing as queer as folk" I think at times people do devilment for devilments sake. I am guessing though they like your beefy thighs.

they have had quite a few positive comments lately "

Its a good picture. You now need a close up of your thighs

"Its a good picture. You now need a close up of your thighs "

I'll sort one out and send you it

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"My main worry now is - am I suffering from early onset Alzheimers because I'm meeting people from my past that I have no recollection off! "

LOL Won't be "Oldtimers" or they would be the only ones you would remember!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

he fancied you

simple

By *ay112Man  over a year ago

northwest

well not exactley mistaken identity but i get alot of you look like madonna's boyfriend

"well not exactley mistaken identity but i get alot of you look like madonna's boyfriend "

really, just checked your profile out and your body looks like mine on the inside very nice

Ah...about 4 weeks ago I was doing my lengths in the pool and decided to swim unnoticed, underwater up to my partner who was having a rest at the side facing away from me.

As I go to him I tugged at his trunks pulling them half way down, came up for air and said....

OMG I am so sorry I thought you WERE my boyfriend!

» Add a new message to this topic