FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who believes in

Who believes in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the stars and whether there the predictions (horoscopes for example) are true or even partly true?

Does you personalitiy match your star sign in any way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

gemini ..split personality... say no more lol xx

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"the stars and whether there the predictions (horoscopes for example) are true or even partly true?

Does you personalitiy match your star sign in any way?"

i am a scorpio i always thought star signs were a load of crap.untill my son read out, what scorpios are.the first line was.sexual masters of the universe.it was just so accurate.lol that cant be chance.now i believe.

Yeah, my sun sign profile matches my personality almost to a tee ...

Aries, Leader, Impulsive, Hot Headed, Quick to Erupt, Equally as quick to cool down, Fave colour red .....

Coincidence ?? who knows, but mine is pretty damned close to be a fluke

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Yes believe in it, but it is there to advise you not be genuine. Just like with the tarot, you can advise but not predict.

Actually, yes... although I don't really belive in it all that much... the desription I just read does rather hit the nail on the head!

Tauraus here by the way

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I'm a shy virgin

"Yeah, my sun sign profile matches my personality almost to a tee ...

Aries, Leader, Impulsive, Hot Headed, Quick to Erupt, Equally as quick to cool down, Fave colour red .....

Coincidence ?? who knows, but mine is pretty damned close to be a fluke "

We are twins lol mind you I am actually a leo xx

We are twins lol mind you I am actually a leo xx"

That's bolloxed up the entire theory then

That's bolloxed up the entire theory then "

Actually no, was teasing.. I am Aries too xxx

glasgow

Actually no, was teasing.. I am Aries too xxx"

i may have mentioned this i am scorpio.sexual master of the universe.aries, pretty good at woodwork.well done people will always need,a wee nest of tables.

" Yeah, my sun sign profile matches my personality almost to a tee ...

Actually no, was teasing.. I am Aries too xxxi may have mentioned this i am scorpio.sexual master of the universe.aries, pretty good at woodwork.well done people will always need,a wee nest of tables.

"

That is bizarre ... I am good, no amazing with crutches

glasgow

" Yeah, my sun sign profile matches my personality almost to a tee ...

Actually no, was teasing.. I am Aries too xxxi may have mentioned this i am scorpio.sexual master of the universe.aries, pretty good at woodwork.well done people will always need,a wee nest of tables.

That is bizarre ... I am good, no amazing with crutches"

see thats no coincidence.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont believe in the newspaper predictions etc but Im a Taurean through and through...

"I dont believe in the newspaper predictions etc but Im a Taurean through and through..."

That was what I was interested in - I recognise a good number of similar traits in star signs, ie in people born around the same time of year but not that they would be limited by the dates of a star sign perhaps?

What is the best star sign anyway (tongue ever so firmly in cheek) xx

gemini!! u get two for the price of one lol xx

glasgow

"I dont believe in the newspaper predictions etc but Im a Taurean through and through...

That was what I was interested in - I recognise a good number of similar traits in star signs, ie in people born around the same time of year but not that they would be limited by the dates of a star sign perhaps?

What is the best star sign anyway (tongue ever so firmly in cheek) xx"

good question.hmmmm,let me think.have mentioned i am a scorpio.sexual masters of the universe.im sure many other star signs,could compete with this quality.hold it, thats bullshit. yous are all competing for second place.no luck.ha ha ha

"I dont believe in the newspaper predictions etc but Im a Taurean through and through...

What is the best star sign anyway (tongue ever so firmly in cheek) xxgood question.hmmmm,let me think.have mentioned i am a scorpio.sexual masters of the universe.im sure many other star signs,could compete with this quality.hold it, thats bullshit. yous are all competing for second place.no luck.ha ha ha "

And there was I thinking that Aries was the Master one...and dont know the meaning of second place lol.. I think I stand (or lie) correctly, Sir

That was what I was interested in - I recognise a good number of similar traits in star signs, ie in people born around the same time of year but not that they would be limited by the dates of a star sign perhaps?"

Although I stated earlier though that taurus does ring true to me... a real test I guess would be to read all the others and see if they do too.... I wonder!

glasgow

What is the best star sign anyway (tongue ever so firmly in cheek) xxgood question.hmmmm,let me think.have mentioned i am a scorpio.sexual masters of the universe.im sure many other star signs,could compete with this quality.hold it, thats bullshit. yous are all competing for second place.no luck.ha ha ha

And there was I thinking that Aries was the Master one...and dont know the meaning of second place lol.. I think I stand (or lie) correctly, Sir"

theres no shame in coming second to a scorpio.i think i will like you in that position.

What is the best star sign anyway (tongue ever so firmly in cheek) xxgood question.hmmmm,let me think.have mentioned i am a scorpio.sexual masters of the universe.im sure many other star signs,could compete with this quality.hold it, thats bullshit. yous are all competing for second place.no luck.ha ha ha

And there was I thinking that Aries was the Master one...and dont know the meaning of second place lol.. I think I stand (or lie) correctly, Sirtheres no shame in coming second to a scorpio.i think i will like you in that position. "

shivers with... anticipation or fright in the face of such male superiority, not sure?

you got me with that one ... nice one. I'd like to bet that you're also a straight talker, very very straight talker, sometimes to the point of insulting peolple ?

But who cares what they think

glasgow

And there was I thinking that Aries was the Master one...and dont know the meaning of second place lol.. I think I stand (or lie) correctly, Sirtheres no shame in coming second to a scorpio.i think i will like you in that position.

shivers with... anticipation or fright in the face of such male superiority, not sure? "

i think we will have to get a room.

And there was I thinking that Aries was the Master one...and dont know the meaning of second place lol.. I think I stand (or lie) correctly, Sirtheres no shame in coming second to a scorpio.i think i will like you in that position.

shivers with... anticipation or fright in the face of such male superiority, not sure? i think we will have to get a room. "

A dark one please - I dont want to frighten you, Sir

Taurus......a right stubborn c**t.

Yes that's correct

Aquarius, and I am quite true to my sign, eccentric and independent!

"Taurus......a right stubborn c**t.

Yes that's correct "

stubborn "celt";-)

"Aquarius, and I am quite true to my sign, eccentric and independent! "

Seconded lol.. not for you but some other Aquarians I know...

I'm an aquarian with gemini rising....apparently lol

So far only a few star signs have been mentioned... I am worried about being not pc if I dont mention the others at this point

Libra

Sagittarius

Cancer

Pisces

Capricorn

Hope I did not forget any?

glasgow

"So far only a few star signs have been mentioned... I am worried about being not pc if I dont mention the others at this point

Libra

Sagittarius

Cancer

Pisces

Capricorn

"

theyve got nothing to shout about.or maybe theyre the shy signs

"So far only a few star signs have been mentioned... I am worried about being not pc if I dont mention the others at this point

Libra

Sagittarius

Cancer

Pisces

Capricorn

"

But lets be fair - Aries are the most important, after all we are No1 in the Zodiac, so to hell with the rest of the inferior, lower signs

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Am a Leo - and def got the personality traits !! lol

glasgow

Libra

Sagittarius

Cancer

Pisces

Capricorn

But lets be fair - Aries are the most important, after all we are No1 in the Zodiac, so to hell with the rest of the inferior, lower signs "

take your medication.your being dilusional.

Libra

Sagittarius

Cancer

Pisces

Capricorn

But lets be fair - Aries are the most important, after all we are No1 in the Zodiac, so to hell with the rest of the inferior, lower signs take your medication.your being dilusional. "

He is being so masterful and sexy again...

im capricorn , think it suits me

I'm a goat too

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im a pisces through and through

What is characteristic for your star sign, fellow fabsters? Mine, the Aries, is supposed to be impulsive, impatient and passionate - what are you?

Same here and its normally dead right.

We rams are also very highly sexed and passionate

By *ariner192Man  over a year ago

Near Newport

I am an aries - and Aries have warm and enthusiastic natures and can be extremely friendly sociable and extroverted they are great to have around and are usually the life and soul of the party due to their natural enthusiasm.

oops thats me sometimes - roll on Rocky Horror

Taureans are typically stubborn, which is me to a T. They also love good food, yup, me too.

So that part of it is ok but as for horoscopes.... how can the same thing happen to each twelfth of the population.. every single day?

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

gemini

typically so folk say

Capricorn....if this toosh is to be believed.....then they have some of it right, but not all

Good organizational skills

Neat & tidy

Practical

Realistic

Strong work ethic

Materialistic tendencies

Conventional

Respects authority

Egotism

Cruel taskmaster

Servility

Excessive perfectionism

Likes...

Simple food

Antiques

History

Responsibility

Not being pressured

Unconditional love

Privacy

Elitism

Family

Dislikes...

Untidiness

Disorder

Being teased

Familiarity

Surprises

New ideas & paths

Loneliness

Being useless

Public embarrasment

"the stars and whether there the predictions (horoscopes for example) are true or even partly true?

Does you personalitiy match your star sign in any way?"

Considering there are 13 and not 12, and the predictions are for 12...

Even so, 12 star signs for 6.5 billion people, quite a few will meet a stranger and will have good fortune

I'm Pisces,

so love to;

Posts lots of messages on forums

Help by showing the right or correct solution.

Very good in a sexual way

Good looking

Generous when he has £10 spare

Eats what he likes

Loves women

Enjoys some man fun

yes that me

"I'm Pisces,

so love to;

Posts lots of messages on forums

Help by showing the right or correct solution.

Very good in a sexual way

Good looking

Generous when he has £10 spare

Eats what he likes

Loves women

Enjoys some man fun

yes that me "

Oh and Modest too

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

I'm Libra.............Well balanced ??????

IM GEMINI ...both of us are happy bunnies ....

"Capricorn....if this toosh is to be believed.....then they have some of it right, but not all

Good organizational skills

Neat & tidy

Practical

Realistic

Strong work ethic

Materialistic tendencies

Conventional

Respects authority

Egotism

Cruel taskmaster

Servility

Excessive perfectionism

Likes...

Simple food

Antiques

History

Responsibility

Not being pressured

Unconditional love

Privacy

Elitism

Family

Dislikes...

Untidiness

Disorder

Being teased

Familiarity

Surprises

New ideas & paths

Loneliness

Being useless

Public embarrasment"

yip some cover me too but cruel task master, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol pmsl

I don't believe in them at all really, I'm a Taurean but not sure what it means, I'll Google it

I think horoscopes are a load of rubish, but then I am a capricorn so a natural cynic. Go figure.............

Now with some traits emerging ... how does you star sign fit with your partner, friends etc past and present?

I have found a lot of friends under the libra star sign - I personally DO NOT believe in horoscopes per se but I do wonder whether being conceived at a particular time of year/ hour etc. carries an element of inevitability?

» Add a new message to this topic