FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fugy Joins The Foreign Legion

Fugy Joins The Foreign Legion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fugy, Son Of Fugy joined the foreign legion and was transfered to a desert outpost.

He got a special dispensation on his uniform and was allowed to wear his favourite red velvet pantaloons, yellow gingham shirt, green waistcoat and pointy red hat.

On his orientation tour he noticed a very old, seedy looking camel tied out back of the enlisted mens barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour,

"What's the camel for?".

The Sergeant replied "Well, it's a long way from anywhere, we have no dogs here and the men have natural sexual urges, so we...errr...use the camel."

Fugy got a glint in his eye and said "Well if it's good for moral, then I guess it's all right with me."

After he had been at the fort for about 6 months Fugy could not stand it any more so cried out, "BRING IN THE CAMEL!!!"

The camel was led into Fugy's quarters.

Fugy got out his step ladders & proceeded to have vigorous sex with the camel.

As he climbed, satisfied, down from the ladder, and was buttoning his pants he asked the Sergeant, "Is that how the other men do it?"

The Sergeant replied, "Well ..... they usually just use the camel to ride into town to find the women.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

oooops....wrong forum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"oooops....wrong forum "

well i found it funny!! xx

» Add a new message to this topic