FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quick Escape Calls

Quick Escape Calls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Someone was telling me last night about two guys who both used 'quick escape' calls to get out of a female's dwelling as it was minging (they didn't realise they'd both done it to the same woman until they'd both told of the incident to a friend they had in common.... (it does sometimes pay to talk) lol

Is anyone else brave enough to admit to using 'quick escape' calls... whether that's a call you have a friend make after 5 minutes of arriving (just in case) or one where you send a text asking for them to call so you can blag an emergency?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Have done it twice when I;ve been with a friend and meeting a single woman and a couple. Range a friend, on Fab, (thanks you, you know who you are) and in the situation with th couple we pretended to fall out over my phone being switched on. Awful but sometimes just has to be done

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will hold my hands up to doing that twice this year. One was just gross i wouldn't have put a glass to my mouth never mind anything else.

Omg if we went to someone's house and it was that undesirable I think I would just have to be honest

We are not posh and not got a huge place but it is clean lol

Only excuse we have used (just the once) was come on period but only because Shaz felt uncomfortable on a meet.

Tony

we have met a couple in a pub, then pretended i had a headache come on, that was because they were boring and having a conversation with them was like pulling teeth.

up to now we have never had a nasty shock in someones house.

however, we did once get a message of a couple that included pics showng their house resembled a rubbish tip, was glad we had seen that before agreeing to meet them.

our house is not perfect by any means, but we would not subject people to mouldy plates and dirty clothes lying round lol.

When I met alone I always called hubby to let him know I was fine and I was happy to meet the person I was with, I have never got to the stage where I had to use an excuse for walking away. I am honest and if something doesnt feel right I walk, but so far I have only once felt that way.

I am also a safety call for a real life friend.

She meets men from dating sites the latest being tonight and she was round here this morning making sure I knew that I had to call her and she knows I expect a call when she gets home.

I told her I would give her about half an hour after the meeting time and then call her and if she was uncomfortable or unhappy she has to use the excuse of her sons being unwell, I will then give her half an hour to get home and I will call her land line to make sure she is ok and not harmed.

Shona

x x x

i use it with a friend from here he knows when im goin somewhere or someone comin to house and sends me the check text!

its better to be safe than sorry and luckily never had to use the excuse one and hopefully never will!

maybe some of the other fems could set somethin up with another member just to make sure everythin ok on meets etc its a scary world out there and that wee text could save you or get you out a situation if you not comfortable xx

Why do you need a friend to call you? Just set an alarm call on your phone to come on a few minutes after arrival, and take your phone to another room to "answer" it, then make your excuse and go! Simples!

I have only had one guy who's nerve went and i laughed for the rest of the evening. It was like a rabbit in headlights.

"I have only had one guy who's nerve went and i laughed for the rest of the evening. It was like a rabbit in headlights."

your a bad bad woman lol!!! xx

"I have only had one guy who's nerve went and i laughed for the rest of the evening. It was like a rabbit in headlights.

your a bad bad woman lol!!! xx"

What can i say. I like to play with my men.

"Someone was telling me last night about two guys who both used 'quick escape' calls to get out of a female's dwelling as it was minging (they didn't realise they'd both done it to the same woman until they'd both told of the incident to a friend they had in common.... (it does sometimes pay to talk) lol

Is anyone else brave enough to admit to using 'quick escape' calls... whether that's a call you have a friend make after 5 minutes of arriving (just in case) or one where you send a text asking for them to call so you can blag an emergency?

"

Kids tend to text us quite a bit as do friends so mobiles tend to go off all the while. We have used an unrelated text on one occasion (not with people off this site) to make our excuses. It was done so we would not cause upset to the host's wife who was lovely.

We have never done that....

We didnt need to..... the woman farting in ma face was enough for us to leave without any "pretend" phone call!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic