FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > repent

repent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mcouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

had the bible bashers at my door last night so i asked them is it a sin to be a swinger x they nearly died lol x and yes we r sinners omg what we gonna do now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/04/10 06:37:45]

"had the bible bashers at my door last night so i asked them is it a sin to be a swinger x they nearly died lol x and yes we r sinners omg what we gonna do now "
I had the mormons at my door yrs ago , trying to convert me , lol , I said I was past saving as i like to try before I buy , xxx L

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"had the bible bashers at my door last night so i asked them is it a sin to be a swinger x they nearly died lol x and yes we r sinners omg what we gonna do now "

I shall repent..........tomorrow

those nice people who spread the word of the bible "down here" are rewarded when they arrive in heaven.......for spreading the word God allows them all the forbidden fruit they can find........whereas swingers get feck all as they have already used up their quota.....pmsl

Heaven must be pretty boring. Can't do this, can't do that etc etc ... if it's like that down here it must be ten times worse up there!

I just wanna go there to see all these suicide bombers arrive and stand around waiting for their 72 virgins whilst everyone else takes the piss out of them for being so bloody gullible.

"Heaven must be pretty boring. Can't do this, can't do that etc etc ... if it's like that down here it must be ten times worse up there!

I just wanna go there to see all these suicide bombers arrive and stand around waiting for their 72 virgins whilst everyone else takes the piss out of them for being so bloody gullible. "

lol did you ever see achmed the terriorist dummy? (may have spelt that wrong)

its on youtube - they do this sketch where they get to heaven and the 72 virgins are all men - absolutely hilarious!!!

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

We are quite safe, as we have had absolution. It's brewed by a micro brewery in Sheffiend and is very very nice :D

» Add a new message to this topic